Another week, another week with FAR too many vital happenings in the country for most Americans to keep up with. You lost a few of those, I’m sure. We have them and have put them in our Bullet Points today.
Here’s how it works: 1) Read the few sentences included with each Bullet Point; 2) to get more details of that Bullet Point, click on the blue arrow at the end and go to a complete story with details; 3) no interest in details? Just click on the next Bullet Point and keep going!
It’s simple, it’s quick, and it’s a great way to start your Saturdays. Enjoy today’s chapter!
- In order to keep things “real” at the White House, the Administration decided that any staffer who had used marijuana previously is unfit to serve President Biden. They were forced to resign or be fired. That brings up this question: what about VP Kamala Harris who admittedly publicly on a radio show she had not only used marijuana, but did so often. Is she the next to go? For complete details, click on this link:
- “There are no problems at the southern border!” That’s Nancy Pelosi. What’s there are some challenges and problems to work out. Otherwise, everything is OK. Really? Yep. The House Speaker says everything is under control. That’s unbelievable, but she said it. For complete details, click on this link:
- Meanwhile, Americans don’t feel the same as does the Speaker. A large majority in the country have been anxiously waiting to see and hear the facts coming from our border. But the Biden Administration has forbid members of the Press to accompany government officials to see first-hand what’s going on there. Further, DHS, CBP, and other federal employees have been told implicitly NOT to allow any pictures or videos to be taken. What’s going on? Pelosi says, Nothing. But current DHS Secretary, Alejandro Mayorkas, who repeatedly has claimed we have no crisis there, surprised everyone on Friday and finally took a trip to see for himself. For complete details, click on this link:
- Have you already forgotten the name “Lindsay Boylan?” She’s the first former Andrew Cuomo staffer to come forward publicly to reveal sexual harassment at the hands of Governor Cuomo. Boylan finally gave partial details of what her charges include. It’s the first time Americans have heard that Cuomo told her he wanted to “mount” her! For complete details, click on this link:
- The experts have told us the younger American children are the less likely they are to catch the COVID-19 virus infection. Even if they do, less than one-tenth of one percent will likely die. Yet, America’s CDC Guru, Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Wednesday that infants will be vaccinated for COVID-19 beginning soon. For complete details, click on this link:
- How much of your privacy is too much for you to feel comfortable, especially when given to the government? Like it or not, our federal government has amassed access to a huge percentage of our lives’ details without us even knowing about it. They do it in the name of “security.” After all, they each took an oath to “protect and serve us” if we elected them. Don’t we trust them? For complete details, click on this link:
- Talk about someone who absolutely has no connection to reality! And she, Jen Psaki, is the “fact coordinator” for this President. Psaki says with Biden’s proposed income tax increases, corporations don’t have to raise prices on consumers on any of their goods and products so Americans will all be “hunky-dory!” (She really claims this) For complete details, click on this link:
- We hear it again and again: “There’s no crisis at the southern border!” Let’s don’t let the truth ruin their great leftist talkling point. Unfortunately, even though the Biden Administration has muzzled Border Patrol and DHS employees there with demands to NOT tell anyone anything or show any pictures, TX Governor Greg Abbott reports that in two of the three facilities holding immigrant minors there’s no clean running water and in two of the three, more than ten percent of the illegals housed tested positive for COVID-19. Yep, there’s no crisis at our southern border, right? For details, click on this link:
- Why is it OK to leaders in each of the nation’s largest cities — 37 of them — to allow murders to continue to rise at egregious rates on their political watches? It’s happening, though. And the citizens in those cities have basically just turned a back to the criminality. Maybe people are being conditioned to the massive increases in murders and other crimes as their “new reality.” For complete details, click on this link:
- The Cancel Culture has struck again. This time it’s a “redo” of the cancellation of the significance of the Star Bangled Banner. What? Yep. We see protesting college basketball players once again taking a knee during the anthem to follow former San Francisco 49er QB Colin Kaepernick’s lead. I thought we were through that? At the Mens’ NCAA Basketball Tournament many are not. For complete details, click on this link:
- The FBI has stepped into the nursing home debacle in New York that saw thousands of elders die needlessly from COVID-19. The U.S. intelligence agency is apparently looking into the alleged purposeful editing of COVID-19 death statistics to make New York Governor Andrew Cuomo look good to the public during the pandemic. For complete details, click on this link:
- Friday, the U.S. Supreme Court took up an abortion case that, depending on their findings and actions, could change the rules regarding abortions. Mississippi officials had appealed an appeals court ruling that had invalidated a ban on abortions after 15 weeks gestation. The ruling was met with precedent that the Supreme Court prevents bans when the fetus could not live outside the womb. For complete details, click on this link:
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top flip-flopped on all things COVID-19, has reversed course once again. Friday, the CDC announced, “Oops, we were wrong about the mandatory six feet social distancing mandate for schools to safely reopen.” (There really wasn’t an “Oops!” in their announcement) What is the safe distance now? For complete details, click on this link:
- It comes as NO surprise for most that the House passed a bill — H.R. 8 — to ratchet down the purchase of guns by clamping down on those who are eligible to buy guns. There was ANOTHER gun control bill passed at the same time. For complete details, click on this link: