Wow! The first week in December is gone. And, boy, was it a full one. There’s NO way any of us caught every important news headline of the week. So let’s look back and pass along some of the stories that many of us missed.
If you’re unfamiliar with how our Bullet Points work, we give you a sentence or two that outline a specific story. At the end of those few sentences is a blue “swoosh.” If you want complete details on the story, simply click that “swoosh” — which is a link — and the detailed story will pop up for you to read. If you don’t want or need further details, just move on to the next Bullet Point.
Let’s get to it, and enjoy your weekend!
Saturday Bullet Points
- Facebook and the other Social Media Giants have boldly decided to simply obliterate the First Amendment and have begun censoring the content that they deem to either be “offensive,” “derogatory,” or simply outside the “acceptable guidelines” of their policies. Their censorship is actually identical to that taken by totalitarian governments regarding THEIR media. It’s not much of a surprise that a group of at least 40 states, led by New York, are expected to file an antitrust lawsuit against Facebook next week, according to a Reuters report republished by several media outlets. For complete details, click on this link:
- It comes as no surprise that a judge reached a determination about DACA that is totally against the executive action taken by President Trump. Let’s be completely frank: DACA is NOT a congressional action taken by passing and implementing a law. President Obama took executive action to create DACA. President Trump issued an executive order to eliminate it. No doubt, it’s probably headed to the Supreme Court. For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s been uncanny to most Americans who difficult it has been for the multiple and very obvious irregularities that occurred during and after the November election to find their way into a full-fledged lawsuit in the various states. We are told that the legal actions so far have been only on a “civil” basis. That’s perplexing to many because each state has specific election laws that have been broken in numerous ways. And many folks are angry that the Department of Justice hasn’t stepped in to pursue numerous federal election illegal actions. For complete details, click on this link:
- Even though the state of Arizona’s government has certified its final election vote counts, President Trump’s legal team has taken legal action presenting amazingly raucous examples of rampant voter fraud. And the Arizona legislature has called for the immediate ‘Forensic Audit’ of Dominion voting machines. For complete details, click on this link:
- No doubt you have heard Americans are in the upcoming months be confronted with a decision to either approve or reject vaccinations against COVID-19 for their children and themselves. It’s surprising how many Americans are very loudly proclaiming they will NOT take the vaccination. And if Joe Biden is declared the election winner, he has already declared the COVID-19 vaccination in the U.S. will not be mandatory. For complete details, click on this link:
- Who would have thought that, even with the millions of mail-in ballots being transported by the United States Postal Service, the Postal Service would actually be allegedly involved in manipulating ballots that if allowed to stand will certainly factor heavily into who becomes President. And, according to numerous whistleblowers from within the USPS, it was rampant. For complete details, click on this link:
- California is the most populated U.S. state. And it holds an unwelcome title as being the state with the most COVID-19 cases. And, not only that, California is the state that has the most egregious COVID-19 governor lockdowns in the U.S. In fact, nearly 6 million people are to be under stay-at-home orders in the San Francisco Bay Area. For complete details, click on this link:
- A Nevada judge tossed one of the Trump Campaign’s challenges to Nevada vote results in the November 3rd election. It remains to be seen if the Trump legal team will take it to the next level with an appeal. However, with the massive amount of apparent irregularities in Nevada’s voting, it is VERY likely to be appealed. For complete details, click on this link:
- The electoral scandal in Georgia continues and more and more evidence shows the existence of systematic and centralized fraud. On Friday morning, Dec. 4, a video showing 23,000 fraudulent votes was discovered and almost 100% were counted for Democratic candidate Joe Biden. If these false ballots are eliminated, President Trump would become the new winner of the election in Georgia. For complete details, click on this link:
- For years, the number one killer in the United States has been heart disease. But, this past week, there’s a NEW number one killer: COVID-19. And the record number of deaths linked together with the increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases is scaring millions of Americans, including healthcare officials who are struggling to get their arms around what should be done to stop the virus. For complete details, click on this link:
- How much money is too much money for a corporate CEO to make? $1 million, $10 million, or $20 million a year? Well, one Big Tech CEO is doing quite well: he’s making $95 million — A MONTH! For complete details, click on this link:
- Even in the midst of COVID-19, the U.S. economy is doing much better than expected. But the virus is forcing many companies large and small to change the way they operate. Virtual work from home has been implemented all around the nation with millions taking advantage of it. But some industries and companies within them simply CANNOT work virtually. ABC is actually restructuring and facing some massive layoffs. For complete details, click on this link: