I do not need to tell you this past week was hectic and full of all sorts of information — some true and much NOT true. It’s been insane to try to wade through it all and determine which is which. I think we have it.
Let’s catch up on the week’s most important items, some of which you certainly missed. We watch 24/7 for you. We’ll give you a sentence or two in each bullet point that describes the contents of a full story. If you want more details, just click on the link at the end of those two sentences. It takes you to the complete story to get all the facts you need.
Thanks for sharing our Bullet Points. Have a great weekend!
- Dominion Voting Systems is a company with a bullseye on their back. They’re the company that provides election processing for 30 of the 50 U.S.states. They are also caught in the furor of the claims of rampant voter fraud. Friday morning their leadership was to appear before the Pennsylvania Legislature to answer questions. But without notice, they simply did not show up. Rather than give you a bullet-point, take a look at this video of a member of the Pennsylvania legislature explaining followed by a graphic explanation of the Dominion irregularities in voting:
- As crazy as is the determination of winners from the November 3rd election, the state of Pennsylvania takes the cake. Pennsylvania is infamous for voter fraud in every election all the way back to the turn of the century: the PREVIOUS century! And it’s not getting better. While everyone is frantic to get to the actual vote count in Pennsylvania, the state Legislature has voted to do a complete vote audit. For complete details, click on this link:
- This election just solidifies the concerns of millions of Americans that our Media have lost total touch with the Americans to whom they speak. There are two questions they must answer before 2022: “How did the Media get it so wrong?” and the second question, “How did Donald Trump do so good!” For complete details, click on this link:
- If Republicans think the November 3rd election was a dog fight for the ages, they haven’t seen anything yet. Two United States Senate seats are at stake in a Georgia runoff election, and with it the majority control of the Senate. The GOP MUST win those to cement their Senate control. A loss means pretty much every conservative ideal will be tossed to the trash-heap of politics. For complete details, click on this link:
- Dr. Redenfield who runs the CDC plainly stated this past week we should NOT close schools: our children need the social interactions and are 99.9% certain to NOT become infected with COVID-19. Dr. Anthony Fauci echoes REdenfield’s sentiment. So if Democrats adhere to their political mantra for ten months: “Listen to the Science,” why are we closing schools anyway? For complete details, click on this link:
- With what seems to be a strong possibility — a “blue” White House — the cries for canceling student debt are deafening and will only grow louder. But is canceling student debt a good idea? Will it really help students from low-income families? Does doing so make sense? For answers to these questions and complete details, click on this link:
- Though we’re told the Georgia vote recount is complete, do we really know how the vote in the state actually came out? In fact, we may never know for certain. And one election official has been fired for multiple cases where he seemed to forget about several thousand votes that just happened to NOT be counted. Are there more still out there? For complete details, click on this link:
- Jeff Zucker showed the news world how to build a totally partisan anti-conservative news network. Do you know how difficult that must be? One would necessarily throw out all journalistic integrity and coach everyone at the network to adopt the fundamental principle used in every interview and every story: demean the other side. Zucker runs CNN and apparently, he’s on his way out. For complete details, click on this link:
- Evangelist Kenneth Copeland has found himself in a bit of a pickle. Apparently, a Russian hacking group has found their way into Copeland’s ministry’s computer network and are threatening to wreak havoc on his ministry. Ransomware in computer systems around the world has cost numerous companies hundreds of millions of dollars. For complete details, click on this link:
- Did you know Joe Biden has now officially become the oldest person in U.S. history to be waiting for election results to confirm if he will be the next president? That sounds odd, especially with the election results still on hold. But Joe turned 78 on Friday and now holds that title by himself. (Does he even know that?) For complete details, click on this link:
- It is uncontroverted that millions of American private citizens own firearms. It is also not logically refuted that there are multiple militia far-right groups that are not happy at the possibility of a Biden presidency and may take to arms if that happens. Though that is a scary thought, it is a reality. For complete details, click on this link: