We stand at the edge, looking down into the deepest, darkest abyss in American history. What’s next?
When the Paul Manaforte-Rick Gates indictments came down, the Mainstream Media launched into their “happy dance,” certain the Trump Russian collusion litigation was about to kick into high gear. When just days later news began to leak about several dozen sealed indictments being handed down by the same District Court in D.C. where Mueller’s grand jury is empaneled, the MSM gleefully reported “The End is Near!” The “End” has not revealed itself yet, and the sealed indictments continue to pile up. Their number is so lofty that the MSM have quietly returned to their caves, knowing that there are far too many sealed indictments pending to be of Trump campaigners. That indictment number? We are still counting but here’s the latest update: 66 Districts sealed indictment count is 4,280. (These numbers are publicly available) How does that compare? Since 2009, the average total sealed indictments produced in the entire U.S. is 1,007 per year. These have all been issued between 10/30 and 11/22 this year.
That number is staggering. Why? There obviously were not 4,280 management level people in the Trump campaign organization. And these sealed indictments have appeared in federal court districts in Central California, Colorado, Virginia, Louisiana, Washington D.C., and other locations. There is no way to verify any details of any sealed indictment. Even leaking such details would be illegal. But the sheer number and the multiple indictment source locations speaks loudly that these may not even be for Russian collusion matters, and probably not just Mueller investigation indictments. What could they be for?
Robert Mueller: Why Is He Special Counsel?
There are a couple of points that are crucial to point out here:
- Remember in the 2016 debate when then Candidate Trump promised Hillary that if/when he was elected President he would appoint a Special Counsel to investigate her and the Clinton Foundation? (Keep that in mind…..)
- Remember when Mueller “interviewed” with Trump supposedly for the FBI Director job? Was that really a job interview for FBI Director? Think about it: Mueller had term-limited out of eligibility for that job! He was FBI Director for 12 years — the maximum is 10. Obama made a presidential exception for him to stay two extra years.
So why the meeting with President Trump in the Oval Office if he could not serve again as head of the FBI? Do you think that maybe the President was laying the groundwork with the “pending” Special Counsel anticipating an appointment by Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to investigate “all” things Russian related from the 2016 election? His written appointment spelled all this out:
“The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. 600.4(a).
If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.”
Possible Mueller Investigation Subjects
- Obviously the named purpose for his appointment and subsequent investigation was regarding Russian collusion with Trump Campaigners that directly impacted the 2016 election. No matter that it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Russians in NO way impacted the results of the election, (multiple officials — including such heavy-weights as Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) — have confirmed that multiple times); no matter there is no U.S. federal law regarding collusion of any kind being a criminal offense, that now proven fake Russian/Trump dossier gave never-Trumpers — both Republican and Democrat — all the ammunition they needed to demand a Special Counsel.
- “HillaryGate” is a likely additional target for the Special Counsel. Even though the Uranium 1 uproar had nothing to do with the 2016 election, it was inundated with Russian government connections — including Vladimir Putin. Those implicated in the U.S. uranium transfer to the Canadian company that was sold to a Putin directed Russian company number a hundred or so. Caught up in this is obvious Pay-For-Play that resulted in at least $140 million in questionable contributions to the Clinton Foundation suspected by many to be quid pro quo for who was at that time certainly going to be President.
- Also in line for “further” investigation is the Clinton email scandal. Former FBI Director Comey detailed in that famous press conference quite a few evidentiary items conclusively illustrating how Clinton herself broke numerous federal laws regarding the mishandling of classified information. Though Attorney General Sessions recused himself from personally investigating Clinton election and certain other Clinton issues, neither Mueller nor the FBI recused.
There is another potential target for all of these sealed indictments. And it is not a secret for many in D.C. and certainly not for any members of the Intelligence Community over the past 30 years or so. Very quietly since the Trump election certain media outlets have let slip stories about local and federal authorities arresting many involved in human trafficking including pedophilia activities. In fact there have been hundreds of arrests. In my sleepy little northwest Louisiana community about 100 have have been arrested by local, state, and federal authorities in several sex trafficking operations linked with multi-state prostitution — including of children. Rumors have been abundant for decades about mass pedophilia whose participants include a huge number of state and federal politicians and numerous famous and wealthy individuals. The Potomac Region is reported to be riddled with these people and these operations.
But this is no new story. Turn your calendar back to 1988 during the George H.W. Bush Administration. Reports of a child prostitution ring centered in Omaha, Nebraska broke on a national level. The horror was that the victims of this atrocity were residents of one of the most well know and most reputable homes for many years for boys: Boys Town. It was dubbed the “Franklin Scandal” because the chief organizer of this was Lawrence King, who ran the Franklin Community Credit Union of Omaha.
The Franklin scandal is the story of a nationwide pedophile ring that pandered children to a cabal of the rich and powerful. The ring’s pimps were a pair of political powerbrokers who had access to the highest levels of even the federal government. Nebraska legislators nearly exposed the ring in 1990, but its unveiling had the potential to produce seismic political aftershocks. The legislators’ efforts resulted in a rash of mysterious deaths and the overpowering corruption of federal and local law enforcement, including the FBI, Secret Service, and Justice Department, effecting an immaculate cover-up of the trafficking network. The story received some newspaper coverage but there was a TV News Media blackout on the subject. For this reason, most Americans have never heard of it.
Former Republican Senator John Decamp was involved in the production a documentary called “Conspiracy of Silence” that was to air May 3, 1994 on the Discovery Channel. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies. At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed. A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired F.B.I. chief, Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved. I have watched the video. Though the quality is sketchy (the video is not the final mixed version) the content is staggering. Former CIA Director William Colby weighed in on the “Franklin Scandal” confirming its legitimacy before being quieted by his superiors.
You didn’t read or hear about these? There was no FOX News around then, but you didn’t have to wait for FOX — those bastions of conservatism Washington Post and NY Times ran stories about it. Read “their” versions here:
Washington Post OMAHA’S HURRICANE OF SCANDAL https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1990/04/01/omahas-hurricane-of-scandal/f762dad7-c72c-415e-a17c-bd4ece10fa44/?utm_term=.f33597b66578
New York Times A Lurid, Mysterious Scandal Begins Taking Shape in Omaha http://www.nytimes.com/1988/12/18/us/a-lurid-mysterious-scandal-begins-taking-shape-in-omaha.html?pagewanted=all
The “Real” Horror
If you wish details Google to get actual names of the perpetrators and victims. The Omaha FBI office who handled the federal investigation made it clear there would be NO real investigation into any alleged D.C. politicians or famous folks. It should come as no surprise to many that in doing so, by intimidating each of the children who stepped forward to publicly reveal these horrible acts and identify their perpetrators, they attacked a couple of the victims so aggressively one recanted her sworn testimony and others simply disappeared and never produced their testimony. The girl who recanted was charged and convicted of perjury and sentenced to serve the highest prison term for perjury on record in any jurisdiction in the U.S. The power of the Feds make such things possible. There were also numerous “unexplainable” deaths of those involved.
In bullet points, here are the only logical conclusions I can make about Robert Mueller, 3,152 sealed indictments with more to come, HillaryGate, and the pending unsealing and execution of a bunch of indictments:
- General Michael Flynn and his son will certainly own two of those indictments for their failure to register as agents of a foreign government — the same thing Steve Bannon was indicted for. There may be others in the indictment pile for them. And there may be similar indictments for others involved in the Trump Campaign. But there will be NONE for the President;
- Hillary Clinton: there is no doubt in my mind that a large number of those indictments are for those involved in the Clinton Campaign, the Clinton Foundation, those involved in the Uranium 1 deal, both in the United States, Canada, and Russia. Certainly any/all of those involved in the process of destroying emails, hard drives, actual cell phones, and hiding and avoiding providing evidence to the FBI during the email investigation will be included in those indictments. Also, it would not surprise me if the senior members of the Democrat National Committee who participated in thwarting the will of Democrat voters by manipulating the system to guarantee no Bernie Sanders nomination are possible indictment candidates. Some of them are also complicit in the Hillary email scandal. Then there’s Debbie Wasserman Shultz who refused to make DNC servers available to the FBI for forensic examination after reporting the hacking of their servers. And then there were her actions allowing those foreign IT operators virtual unfettered access the Congressional servers which also violated laws regarding protection of classified information;
- “PediGate:” there is information released from several reliable sources that at least one-third of members of Congress are or have been involved in prostitution, including child prostitution. I failed to mention above that in that “Franklin Scandal,” boys AND girls from Omaha were often taken to Washington D.C. by Lawrence King to “entertain” politicians at special parties he hosted at his $5,000 per month mansion in Washington. This horror is not limited to D.C. or to politicians. It is rampant across America. I am certain the majority of those indictments issued and sealed by judges in these varied jurisdictions are for perpetrators of this child abuse;
- It is possible that the “PediGate” investigations are being undertaken by the Justice Department under the direction of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and not part of the Mueller investigation.
We all know President Trump’s confrontational and bombastic method of dealing with those who have visible opposition to his political ideals. Think about this: knowing that and his propensity to use Twitter to attack any and all who stand against his presidential agenda, why would he NOT have attacked Robert Mueller and this investigation? ALL HE HAS SAID ABOUT IT IS THAT HE HOPES IT IS COMPLETED QUICKLY SO AS TO PUT THE QUESTIONS ABOUT COLLUSION BEHIND US SO WE CAN GET ON WITH MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! I am certain the reason he has not said a thing about Mueller is the former FBI Director is using his appointment document details to instigate a far-reaching, thorough investigation of Russian collusion AND (as stated in Rosenstein’s appointment) “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”
There are many reasons why Washington D.C. is so slow to do anything. Many speculate on the process. I do not. There is no doubt in my mind the government institutions in Washington have sucked from voters during decades the power of government purposely retained in the Constitution for the American people. With that power they have artfully crafted a process whereby through their accumulated power they control pretty much everything. From election cycle to election cycle they throw a proverbial bone to members of the opposing political party to make voters feel warm and fuzzy about their care and concern for us. Meanwhile, they take as much as half of what we make and spend it mostly on all those things they deem important in total disregard of the wishes those whose money they spend. Principle in their process is to maintain the vehometh they have fed with our power — the Federal Government.
Americans are virtually powerless to make changes necessary to re-direct this course. After all, to stop this would require changing of laws. And who makes those laws? Not taxpayers, not business owners or school teachers or police officers or factory workers. Members of Congress make the laws. The first step for a major change to at least stop the growth of this monster would be mandatory term limits for those in Congress. But who can make that happen? Congress. I doubt they would agree to limit their access to the taxpayer feeding trough.
The only other option is a state called Constitutional Convention. That takes 34 states. Seventeen have already given Congress notice of their formal application for such a convention. Amending the Constitution is the only good way to make necessary changes.
Please understand in the research for this I have spoken to quite a few people who are in the “information pipeline.” I am NOT a Conspiracy Theorist. Nothing above has been confirmed by fewer than four different sources, each reliable. It is scary for me to think such horrors are occurring in America today. Besides the lives of men, women, and especially children who have been traumatically and permanently altered by those who prey on others, criminal justice authorities have stood by and allowed these things to happen and the national media have turned their backs on it. Why? Primarily because of those who are responsible. I’ll scare you to death: several of the children from Omaha hauled to Washington for these parties were even given late night tours of the White House!
I know: my use of “Amageddon Awaits” may be a little extreme. But, I have said this before and I’ll say it today: buckle up — we’re about to go on a wild ride!
1 thought on “Armageddon Awaits”
Dan, Here is what I know.. Sin always takes you farther than you want to go! People don’t just wake up in this state. It starts with bad morals, no integrity, lying being OK, operating in the gray, etc. basically having no God based core values. It is scary to think its possible and sad to understand we can become so evil. I pray that justice actually prevails and God’s mercy shines down on our country!