Here we are again. Every week we do this. But this is NOT a normal week: it’s the week before Christmas. Even now, because of the helter-skelter season, it’s more important than ever that you keep up with the important issues that continue to impact your life even when you’re not looking. You don’t have to miss them. We’ve watched every day and have chronicled the biggest news stories and bring them to you this Saturday and every Saturday morning in our “Bullet Points.”
In each “Bullet Point,” we give you a description of each story in a sentence or two. If you want complete details of the story, click on the “swoosh” arrow. That links you to a full story. If you’ve already heard that story’s details or don’t want more than just the description, move on to the next “Bullet Point.” This way, you can enjoy Saturday mornings drinking that cup of Christmas cheer while browsing through our “Bullet Points” to stay caught up on the important news items of the week.
As you get set for Christmas, take full advantage of the season. “Tell” all those you love that you love them! Don’t just let those words go unspoken during this special season. Remember this: when you visit those friends and loved ones this next week, when you tell them “goodbye,” you may actually be telling them “goodbye.” Don’t waste a moment.
We’ll see you next Saturday for our final “Bullet Points” chapter of 2020.
- Election workers in Georgia who came forward with reports of election concerns in the polling offices where they worked have been terminated. These terminations will certainly come under scrutiny during preparations for the U.S. Senate runoff election on January 5. Was it retribution for their election irregularity revelations? For complete details, click on this link:
- Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer has been in continual trouble with Michigan citizens because of her egregious lockdown measures because of COVID-19. The governor used an emergency law in Michigan for permission for her actions. But, on Friday, that law has been repealed. For complete details, click on this link:
- With a new Congress comes new committee appointments. It seemed certain that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) was a sure bet for a seat on one of the most important House committees. But the controversial Democrat was passed-over when appointments were made. For complete details, click on this link:
- Joe Biden’s transition team is upset over the “abrupt halt” in cooperation with the Pentagon. A story is circulating that because of several federal investigations currently underway of Hunter Biden that Joe Biden is implicated in the investigations. Could this be the reason for the interruptions? For complete details, click on this link:
- Democrats led by Joe Biden continue to denigrate all of the information that daily continues to flood the nation questioning the veracity of the November 3rd election’s published results. Peter Navarro, an adviser to President Trump, stated that if the evidence proves voter wrongdoing, Americans deserve a different result. For complete details, click on this link:
- More “stuff” keeps showing up that implicates the FBI for MORE wrongdoing in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation of Donald Trump and his campaign in 2016. In fact, new bombshell revelations show the FBI recorded telephone conversations between George Papadopoulos and FOX News. For complete details, click on this link:
- Rep. Eric Swalwell’s relationship with a Chinese spy served to confirm that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has been, and still is, aggressively infiltrating the American government. And it’s happening NOT just in Congress. For complete details, click on this link:
- Did you know that President Trump issued an Executive Order a couple of years ago that ordered a specific election report from the Department of National Intelligence that was due Friday? 45 days after each election, the order requires such a report to be given to the President regarding influence in the election by foreign entities. When will the DNI give that report to the President? What countries, if any, will it implicate? For complete details, click on this link:
- African Americans are far more likely to be infected with COVID-19 than are white Americans. That means African Americans are also more likely to lose the battle against COVID-19. Still, many African Americans are saying they will NOT take the COVID-19 vaccination. Why? For complete details, click on this link:
- Fueling many Washington citizens’ concerns that the numbers of deaths at the hands of COVID-19 reported by their state are untrue, it was discovered that not only are their numbers reported untrue, they are grossly overstated. For complete details, click on this link:
- Christmas time always reminds college football fans the College Football Playoffs are just around the corner. But, because of COVID-19, one of the college football teams that seems to be certain has notified the NCAA that they may not play in the championship season if the state of California refuses to let the families of players attend playoff games set to be played in California! For complete details, click on this link:
- Campaign contributions and gifts to not-for-profit organizations are commonplace these days. But when one Social Media mogul ponies up with almost $500 million in one campaign, it is obvious it MUST be to impact election results seriously. Zuckerberg did just that! For complete details, click on this link: