In recent years, have you felt like members of Congress, along with other members of our government, seems not to get much done? Does it feel to you that there’s something happening at the top of our government that keeps things from being accomplished for the good of Americans, no matter their party affiliation?
If you feel that way, it seems to be justified. Many feel that the powerful members of our government have been purposely holding-back on giving to Americans all the things we need. And when they successfully pass legislation, it only passes when members of the “other side” get something significant in return for their votes. What could be the cause of all this? The answer to that question comes to you in our Summary at the end of this news report. This story was published a couple of months after the inauguration of Donald Trump:
The mainstream media (MSM) has kept silent as President Donald Trump in his first two months of office has overseen the arrests of more than 1,500 pedophiles, almost four times more than the 400 pedophiles arrested under President Obama in all of 2014. Recent arrest reports show that more than 1,500 sexual predators were busted for their involvement in child sex-trafficking rings in the United States since January 20, the day Donald Trump was inaugurated. A joint report by the Department of Justice and FBI reveals that for the entire year 2014, President Obama oversaw only 400 similar arrests. Many people are taking note of these facts and asking why a so-called “objective” MSM is so selective in its reporting policies.
It’s no coincidence that child sex-trafficking rings are under such an attack by the Trump administration. On October 8, 2012, Trump tweeted, “Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents — fast trial, the death penalty.”
At a press conference on human trafficking in the White House on February 23, 2017, Trump laid down the law: “I want to make it clear today that my administration will focus on ending the absolutely horrific practice of human trafficking. … A lot of you have been dealing with the federal government and it’s been much more focused over the last four weeks — I can tell you that.”
“It’s not talked about enough,” he continued. “And we’re going to talk about it, and we’re going to bring it out into the open and hopefully we’re going to do a great deal to help prevent some of the horrific — really horrific — crimes that are taking place.”
The MSM refuses to report on President Trump’s war on pedophiles and on child sex-trafficking rings in spite of the recent avalanche of arrests which include the following:
- Jan. 27: 42 arrested in a human trafficking operation in Tennessee
- Jan. 29: 474 arrested in California (28 sexually-exploited children were rescued)
- Jan. 18 to Feb 5: 108 arrested in Illinois sex-trafficking sting
- Jan. up until Super Bowl Sunday: 178 arrested in Texas sex-trafficking sting
- Jan: 16 arrested in Michigan for sex trafficking during the Detroit Auto Show
- Feb: 11 arrested in Virginia child-sex sting
- Feb. 14: 42 arrested in Florida child pornography-related cases
The supposedly “unbiased” MSM has no qualms about quickly reporting on every sex abuse scandal involving the Catholic Church. The liberal media’s ever-changing morality towards the grave evils of pederasty and pedophilia, however, has caused some journalists to question whether their tears are real or fake.
- Democratic Illinois State Representative, Keith Farnham, has resigned and was charged with possession of child pornography and has been accused of bragging at an online site about sexually molesting a 6-year-old girl.
- Democratic spokesperson for the Arkansas Democratic Party, Harold Moody, Jr, was charged with distribution and possession of child pornography.
- Democratic Radnor Township Board of Commissioners member, Philip Ahr, resigned from his position after being charged with possession of child pornography and abusing children between 2 and 6 years-old.
- Democratic activist and BLM organizer, Charles Wade, was arrested and charged with human trafficking and underage prostitution.
- Democratic Texas attorney and activist, Mark Benavides, was charged with having sex with a minor, inducing a child under 18 to have sex and compelling prostitution of at least nine legal clients, and possession of child pornography. He was found guilty on six counts of sex trafficking.
- Democratic Virginia Delegate, Joe Morrissey, was indicted on charges connected to his relationship with a 17-year-old girl and was charged with supervisory indecent liberties with a minor, electronic solicitation of a minor, possession of child pornography, and distribution of child pornography.
- Democratic Massachusetts Congressman, Gerry Studds, was censured by the House of Representatives after he admitted to an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year-old page.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Stillwater, New York, Rick Nelson, pleaded guilty to five counts of possession of child pornography of children less than 16 years of age.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Clayton, New York, Dale Kenyon, was indicted for sexual acts against a teenager.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Hubbard, Ohio, Richard Keenan, was given a life sentence in jail for raping a 4-year-old girl.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Winston, Oregon, Kenneth Barrett, was arrested for setting up a meeting to have sex with a 14-year-old girl who turned out to be a police officer.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Randolph, Nebraska, Dwayne L. Schutt, was arrested and charged with four counts of felony third-degree sexual assault of a child and one count of intentional child abuse.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Dawson, Georgia, Christopher Wright, was indicted on charges of aggravated child molestation, aggravated sodomy, rape, child molestation, and statutory rape of an 11-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Stockton, California, Anthony Silva, was charged with providing alcohol to young adults during a game of strip poker that included a 16-year-old boy at a camp for underprivileged children run by the mayor.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Millbrook, New York, Donald Briggs, was arrested and charged with inappropriate sexual contact with a person younger than 17.
- Democratic party leader for Victoria County, Texas, Stephen Jabbour, plead guilty to possession and receiving over half a million child pornographic images.
- Democratic activist and fundraiser, Terrence Bean, was arrested on charges of sodomy and sex abuse in a case involving a 15-year-old boy and when the alleged victim declined to testify, and the judge dismissed the case.
- Democratic Party Chairman for Davidson County, Tennessee, Rodney Mullin, resigned amid child pornography allegations.
- Democratic activist, Andrew Douglas Reed, pleaded guilty to multiple counts of 2nd-degree sexual exploitation of a minor for producing child pornography.
- Democratic official from Terre Haute, Indiana, David Roberts was sentenced to federal prison for producing and possessing child pornography, including placing hidden cameras in the bedrooms and bathrooms at a home he shared with two minor female victims.
- Democratic California Congressman, Tony Cárdenas, is being sued in LA County for allegedly sexually abused a 16-year-old girl.
- Democratic aide to Senator Barbara Boxer, Jeff Rosato, plead guilty to charges of trading in child pornography.
- Democratic Alaskan State Representative, Dean Westlake, resigned from his seat after the media published a report alleging he fathered a child with a 16-year-old girl when he was 28.
- Democratic New Jersey State Assemblyman, Neil Cohen, was convicted of possession and distribution of child pornography.
- Republican Tim Nolan, chairman of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign in Kentucky, pled guilty to child sex trafficking, and on February 11, 2018, he was sentenced to serve 20 years in prison.
- Republican state Senator Ralph Shortey was indicted on four counts of human trafficking and child pornography. In November 2017, he pleaded guilty to one count of child sex trafficking in exchange for the dropping of the other charges.
- Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.
- Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
- Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.
- Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.
- Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.
- Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.
- Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.
- Republican Senator Strom Thurmond, a notable racist, had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.
- Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.
- Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
- Republican Congressman Donald “Buz” Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.
- Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.
- Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.
- Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.
- Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.
- Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his stepdaughter.
- Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
- Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.
- Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. “Republican Marty”) was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.
- Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.
- Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.
- Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
- Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11-year-old girl. Republican anti-gay activist Earl “Butch” Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.
- Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.
- Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.
- Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first-degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.
- Republican politician Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of a lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e., exposing himself to children).
- Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was charged with sexual misconduct involving a 15-year old girl.
- Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.
- Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl. Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.
- Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.
- Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.
- Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15-year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.
- Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.
- Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.
- Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.
- Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a “good military man” and “church goer,” was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.
- Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.
- Republican director of the “Young Republican Federation” Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.
- Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was charged with rape for allegedly paying a 15-year old girl for sex. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade, he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.
- Democratic donor and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein ran an underage child sex brothel and was convicted of soliciting underage girls for prostitution.
- Democratic New York Congressman, Anthony Weiner, plead guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor as part of a plea agreement for sexted and sending Twitter DMs to underage girls as young as 15.
- Democratic donor, activist, and Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein is being criminally prosecuted and civilly sued for years of sexual abuse (that was well known “secret” in Hollywood) including, underage sexual activities with aspiring female actresses.
- Democratic activist and #metoo proponent, Asia Argento, settled a lawsuit for sexual harassment stemming from sexual activities with an underage actor.
- Democratic Mayor of Racine, Wisconsin, Gary Becker, was convicted of attempted child seduction, child pornography, and other child sex crimes.
- Democratic Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned after multiple accusations of child sexual abuse were levied against him, including by family members.
- Democratic activist and aid to NYC Mayor De Blasio, Jacob Schwartz, was arrested on possession of 3,000+ child pornographic images.
- Democratic activist and actor Russell Simmons was sued based on an allegation of sexual assault where he coerced an underage model for sex.
- Democratic Governor of Oregon, Neil Goldschmidt, after being caught by a newspaper, publicly admitted to having a past sexual relationship with a 13-year-old girl after the statute of limitations on the rape charges had expired.
- Democratic Illinois Congressman, Mel Reynolds, resigned from Congress after he was convicted of the statutory rape of a 16-year-old campaign volunteer.
- Democratic New York Congressman, Fred Richmond, was arrested in Washington D.C. for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old boy.
- Democratic activist, donor, and director, Roman Polanski, fled the country after pleading guilty to the statutory rape of a 13-year-old girl. Democrats and Hollywood actors still defend him to this day, including Whoopi Goldberg, Martin Scorcese, Woody Allen, David Lynch, Wim Wenders, Pedro Almodovar, Tilda Swinton, and Monica Bellucci.
- Democratic State Senator from Alaska, George Jacko, was found guilty of sexual harassment of an underage legislative page.
- Democratic State Representative candidate for Colorado, Andrew Myers, was convicted for possession of child pornography and enticing children.
- Democratic Illinois Congressman, Gus Savage, was investigated by the Democrat-controlled House Committee on Ethics for attempting to rape an underage female Peace Corps volunteer in Zaire. The Committee concluded that while the events did occur, his apology was sufficient, and took no further action.
- Democratic activist, donor, and spokesperson for Subway, Jared Fogle, was convicted of distribution and receipt of child pornography and traveling to engage in illicit sexual conduct with a minor.
- Democratic State Department official, Carl Carey, under Hillary Clinton’s state department, was arrested on ten counts of child porn possession.
- Democratic Maine Assistant Attorney General, James Cameron, was sentenced to just over 15 years in federal prison for seven counts of child porn possession, receipt, and transmission.
- Democratic State Department official Daniel Rosen, under Hillary Clinton’s state department, was arrested and charged with allegedly soliciting sex from a minor over the internet.
- Democratic State Department official, James Cafferty, pleaded guilty to one count of transportation of child pornography.
- Democratic radio host, Bernie Ward, plead guilty to one count of sending child pornography over the Internet. Democratic deputy attorney general from California, Raymond Liddy, was arrested for possession of child pornography.
There has been scant media coverage of arrests and subsequent convictions of those who were caught up in child pornography, child sex trafficking, or pedophilia illegalities. But one thing is certain: under this President, there have been massive numbers caught and punished.
As you see above, not all are in politics — there are many in the entertainment and the media world. Sexual perversion has no favorites: it will be part of any person’s life who so chooses.
We at TruthNewsNetwork reported several years ago about our continual monitoring of a huge number of sealed federal indictments that have, for the last four years, been issued (and sealed) in every federal district court in the nation. It’s been a massive number that has never before been seen in American history.
What does a “sealed indictment” mean? It is an indictment that, when un-sealed, will be used by federal authorities to arrest and charge people for wrongdoings of numerous kinds. Those alleged offenders are arrested and charged and then appear to defend themselves. The details of those included in those sealed indictments and their offenses are unknown until after their unsealing and their processing.
The maximum number of sealed indictments being issues by the combined federal courts across the nation has been approximately 3000 in one calendar year. Since the beginning of the Trump Administration, the unsealing process of 182,771 sealed indictments being “Unsealed” has begun. Those listed above are part of the revealing and processing of those guilty of criminal acts against American children.
Yes, this is a long story. But it will be much longer when completed: if it ever is.
Many have and will continue to blame President Trump for numerous ills in our cities, states, and our nation. But one thing that none can truthfully and honestly blame him for is overlooking the welfare of American children — especially those who innocently find themselves involved in horrible events forced on them by some of the sickest humans on Earth.
We’ll continue to watch as those other thousands of sealed indictments are unsealed and processed. I wonder who numbers above those who are now beginning to live the promise in that Scripture: “Be sure your sins will find you out?”