OK: Donald Trump, regardless of what the Democrats in Congress and others across the nation espoused for five years and continue today, did NOT want to become a dictator nor did he try anything at all while in office that evidenced such a desire. Yet the Legacy Media at the behest of their masters — Democrat Party powerbrokers during the campaign in 2016, during the Trump Administration, and even now, continue to rave on-air about Trump’s “authoritarian and dictatorial desires and actions.” One good example from the Media MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell:
(Click here to listen): Lawrence O’Donnell Attacks Trump
Needless to say, O’Donnell and his guests — one of whom was Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) — were dead-set on perpetuating the farce that Trump colluded with Putin and that he was in awe of other dictators like XiXinping in China. But that was just ONE example.
Former President O’Bama despises Donald Trump. He talked down about him continuously, though never facing him in a public fashion during the 2016 campaign or after Trump won the election. But he certainly went to great lengths to perpetuate Democrats’ portrayal of Trump as one who pushed authoritarian principles. Here is former President Obama in a campaign speech the day before the 2020 election:
(Click to Listen): Obama compares Trump to a ‘two-bit dictator’
Rep. Gerald Nadler (D-NY), is the Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. (We call Nadler “Penguin,” in honor of the character of that same name from “Batman the Movie” played by actor Danny DeVito.) In Trump’s first impeachment trial, Nadler’s committee was responsible for formally initiating articles of impeachment against Trump. Of course, all the allegations against Trump were predicated on Democrats’ presumption that Trump wanted to be a dictator:
(Click to Listen): Rep. Nadler vs. Trump the Dictator
Why is the push to portray Donald Trump as an authoritarian continuing even today? After all, Trump was impeached twice by Democrats, was not convicted by the Senate in either impeachment trial, and was “defeated” by Biden in 2020. Why do they continue this charade? We’ll answer our own question in our Summary.
Do We Already Have a Dictator Wannabe?
As you heard Rep. Nadler in his address to the House Judiciary Committee regarding the first Trump impeachment hearing, the cries of “Dictator” aimed at Trump continue. But, even after he has been out of office for almost a year, those allegations against Trump continue. Why is that?
Could it be that the instructions given to me by my very first real boss are true? He told me that when others create and perpetuate a string of allegations at others about unconscionable atrocities are usually guilty of the same wrongdoings while they are flinging their lies about others! Maybe there is truth in that.
Do you remember a time when any president has so arrogantly and purposely pushed for the violation of federal laws as is President Joe Biden? I haven’t forgotten that he was taught how to do that with examples of his cohort at the top of the U.S. Government, Barack Obama. Do you remember in Obama/Biden’s first term in office, the President instructed Attorney General Eric Holder to stop prosecuting federal marijuana possession laws? Obama swore an oath to the Constitution and the Rule of Law. The U.S. Rule of Law does NOT give authority to any individual, no matter their title, to purposely order others to ignore federal laws. The United States Congress passes EVERY law — not the President. And Congress is the ONLY governing authority that can edit, delete, or add new laws.
Attorney General Eric Holder took the lead from his boss and did just that. Holder was emboldened by Obama’s instructions. When the “Fast and Furious” operation was revealed in which Holder had authorized a gun-running scheme across our southern border to illegally sell guns to Mexican cartels. The so-called “purpose” of this lunacy was to track those guns to determine who was “gun-running.”
The plan didn’t work. The cartels moved the guns however they wanted. The DOJ was unsuccessful in tracking them until Brian Terry, an American Border Patrol agent, was shot and killed by cartel thugs using one of Holder’s guns.
Congress subpoenaed Holder to appear and testify under oath about the incident and the program. He refused. Congress then subpoenaed all the “Fast and Furious” records from the DOJ. Holder refused to comply.
There were numerous examples of other attempts to subvert the Rule of Law during the Obama/Biden presidency. Their plan to continue this process under a “new” administration — that of President Hillary Clinton — was foiled by the American people who elected Trump. And now Biden is at the top of the heap.
Is Joe Biden the “new” guy who wants to be a dictator?
Before any of you just dismiss that possibility out of hand, let’s look at a few things that have happened under Joe Biden’s presidential authority:
- Liberals are up in arms over the decision by a federal judge preventing the Biden administration from reinstating the amnesty program known as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) for new applicants, although the program may continue for those illegal aliens already in it. This is a very important court decision in slowing the trend toward an authoritarian executive. It says that a president cannot simply ignore existing immigration law outlining who may legally enter the country and grant administrative amnesty (and government benefits) to whomever he wants.
- Constitutional Attorney and news show host Mark Levin stated, “When you have an open border, and when you’re allowing anybody to come in here, whether it’s people from Haiti working their way from Chile into the United States or people from dozens and dozens of countries, it’s authoritarian action. There are about a hundred and fifty different countries or representative people coming across the border illegally. But whatever the number is and you refuse to enforce federal immigration law, you are violating the Constitution of the United States.”
- Acting Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary under Joe Biden, David Pekoske, sent an operational memorandum to the leadership of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), and Citizenship and Immigration Service (CIS). This memorandum functionally ends all immigration enforcement and will result in dangerous criminals escaping justice and walking the streets. The memorandum instructs the agencies to ignore the law as referenced in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), a law enacted by Congress and signed by a president. It directs them to ignore written statute and a federal judge’s order regarding a person that has had due process at great taxpayer expense. Both of these instructions clearly represent a violation of the law.
- The United States 5th Circuit Court of Appeals took the Biden Administration head-on regarding Biden’s (through OSHA) vaccine mandate. The court’s opinion came when the Biden Administration challenged a Texas law that made it illegal for any entity to force employees to be vaccinated. Here’s what the stay read in part: “The court affirms that the Act that created OSHA was not — and likely could not be, under the Commerce Clause and nondelegation doctrine — intended to authorize a workplace safety administration in the deep recesses of the federal bureaucracy to make sweeping pronouncements on matters of public health affecting every member of society in the profoundest of ways. And, irrespective, the mandate itself is “fatally flawed” because its strained prescriptions combine to make it the rare government pronouncement that is both overinclusive (applying to employers and employees in virtually all industries and workplaces in America, with little attempt to account for the obvious differences between the risks facing, say, a security guard on a lonely night shift, and a meatpacker working shoulder to shoulder in a cramped warehouse) and underinclusive (purporting to save employees with 99 or more coworkers from a “grave danger” in the workplace, while making no attempt to shield employees with 98 or fewer coworkers from the very same threat)
- Biden is rooting out all the rules and regulations that his predecessor established in defense of religious freedom. In early November (2021), the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) rescinded Donald Trump’s rule protecting religious foster care and adoption agencies. Biden seeks to cut off federal funding to any such agencies that do not conform to his LGBTQ agenda. Doing so is a direct violation of the U.S. Constitution First Amendment.
- Biden authorized the Department of Justice to implement plans to, through the authorization of the FBI, “coordinate with local and state authorities” surveillance of U.S. parents across the country to identify those who are ‘inclined’ to take physical actions against education administrators and authorities.” The instigation of these instructions by the President was the plethora of parents across the nation who lawfully and peacefully executed their First Amendment rights to freedom of speech to confront public school board members for the implementation of textbooks, videos, and lectures that included “sexual perversion, homosexuality, nudity, and pedophilia” without notifying parents for their input.
If any of the hundreds of thousands who read this story today want to provide material evidence that shows that former President Trump actually instigated ANY actions as President that showed authoritarianism or that he was seeking sole power over all in this nation, respond to this story with that evidence and we will publish it.
Numerous people who voted for Trump once or twice had issues with the President. I personally did not like his process of messaging. But after a month or so, I realized something: his messaging methods resonated with millions of Americans who longed for someone in the White House who could knowledgeably speak to the needs of the bulk of Americans — not just a select few! Trump was their guy.
No logical person can argue that Democrats — MOST Democrats — are set on seizing total control of our institutions, our corporations, and our law-making system to perpetuate their universal power and authority in government permanently. Again, I welcome anyone to present evidence that proves otherwise.
So what do we have here? We have a Democrat Party that is tyrannical. They want to change. Change our voting system so they can never lose. They want to nationalize red states so they can’t put in their own voting systems. Just think about everything they’re doing.
We now understand why our forefathers were so forceful to guarantee the federal government NEVER took the power of government from the American citizenry. They codified that by drafting the first ten amendments to the Constitution. Those tell the government what the PEOPLE will never give up.
Because of what you heard and read above, you should tremble at, not the possibility, but the PROBABILITY that this administration is seeking to diminish the Rule of Law and along with it the balance of the rights owned by the American people.
Think about it this way: Is there anything the Biden administration in this Congress has done to expand individual liberty?
To Download Today’s (Monday, December 6, 2021) “TNN Live!” show, click on this link: