Yes, it’s Saturday: three days until “Election 2020!” There is no doubt there have been a bunch of important things happening. All of those “important things” ran their course in total disregard of your busy schedule. And you probably missed one or two…or maybe three.
We’re here to make sure you get ALL the information you need to stay on top of these critical American happenings. And in today’s bullet points, you’ll see. Read the sentence or two that describes each story. If you want to dive-in for details, click on the link, and it’ll take you directly to the story. If you already know about it or don’t want details, just skip to the next Bullet Point.
Enjoy your weekend! And, of course, make sure you vote on Tuesday if you haven’t already done so.
- Did you know that America’s media is at war with at least half of the country? It’s no secret that the mainstream media in the U.S. have left the ranks of the “real” journalists with whom they formerly stood side-by-side and have become little more than a political arm of the Democrat Party. For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s common knowledge that President Trump has been supportive of America’s law enforcement community. In the wake of the lawlessness that swept the nation in tandem with COVID-19, many law enforcement officials have been injured in mostly Democrat-controlled cities while trying to stop protestors-turned-rioters from harming others, looting stores, and destroying public and private property. Did you know that, also, more than 600 members of the brutal MS-13 gang have been taken off the streets? For complete details, click on this link:
- Have you heard of the political scientist Helmut Norpoth? He has created a political projection model that has correctly predicted 25 of the 27 times used predicted actual election results. Based on his model, President Trump has a better than 80% chance of receiving 362 electoral votes! He needs only 270 to win. For complete details, click on this link:
- There’s another group that, despite Joe Biden’s consistent leads in the polls, predicts that Trump WILL defeat Joe Biden for four more years as president. Trafalgar Group has shown consistently in their model that President Trump’s supporters are significantly under-represented in the polling models that have, from the beginning, showed Biden leading. For complete details, click on this link:
- Many Americans and government officials are concerned about violence in our streets in the wake of the presidential election results regardless of who wins. Some in Colorado are so concerned they have created a “Survivalist Camp” to accommodate members at a hidden location in Southern Colorado to weather the storm of violence they are confident will come. They even fear a civil war! For complete details, click on this link:
- What in American life is more sacred than turkey at Thanksgiving dinner? But this year, the COVID-19 pandemic has many Americans opting NOT to serve turkey and may not even have others over in a traditional Thanksgiving event. Turkey farmers are anxious. Why is that? For complete details, click on this link:
- I was in San Francisco in late December just before COVID-19 attacked us. I gorged on a fantastic lobster and clam chowder at Pier 39. SFC was roaring. But now, hardly anyone hits Fisherman’s Wharf and the Piers at all. Downtown has become a ghost town. For complete details, click on this link:
- Do you remember the last time a Republican won the state of Minnesota in a presidential election? Richard Nixon won the state in his 1972 race for the White House! Minnesota has been a Democrat Party stronghold for a long, long time. But President Trump has marked Minnesota as a state he not only wants to win this year but feels strongly that he CAN win. For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s virtually impossible for a victory for any presidential candidate without winning the state of Florida. And it’s tough to win Florida without a win in Miami-Dade County. The population is so large in this county that winning it makes up for losses in other parts of the state. Though Trump won Florida in 2016, Biden felt he could flip the state by carrying the heavily-populated minority Miami-Dade county this year. But Biden staff members are frantically trying to get Democrats to turnout and fear that an impending low voter turnout will cost them the entire state. For complete details, click on this link:
- We’ve all watched and listened to Joe Biden, and also former President Barack Obama made several outlandish claims on the campaign trail this election season. Both have claimed continuously that Donald Trump’s economy is NOT his economy, but rather just a continuation of THEIR economy. But Biden and Obama fail to look at facts — facts that proved before the pandemic, Trump’s economy was one of the greatest in American history. For complete details, click on this link:
- With just a few days until the election, Google is still seeing “How can I change my vote?” top the list of Google searches. Eighty-four million people have already voted early as of late Friday afternoon. The Google search shows a bunch of folks who are second-guessing their vote and want to make changes. Can they? For complete details, click on this link:
- This story about corruption uncovered from Hunter Biden’s MacBook Pro has proven to be actual details from Hunter’s originated and received emails and texts. Numerous sources have confirmed their authenticity, and the FBI has acknowledged they have been investigating Hunter since 2019 for alleged criminal money laundering. Though Vice President Biden, when asked about the scandal, has vehemently claimed it’s only a smear campaign at the last minute to hurt his campaign for President, Joe still has NOT stated the text, emails, and pictures that collectively number in the tens of thousands are NOT true! What’s going to happen? For complete details, click on this link: