How busy have you been lately? Even if you did nothing but surf the internet and watch Netflix at home, the World outside kept spinning outside the private world in which you spent your week. And it’s NUTS!
What did you miss while you relaxed? We have the top ten stories of this week in our Bullet Points. Read a line or two describing what happened. If you want more details about any of these stories, click on the link after the description and then read a story with full details.
Grab a latte or a glass of wine and stay informed while enjoying your Saturday!
- While the protests in Oregon roars — certainly in Portland — the citizens of the state have grown tired of the treatment by the authorities of the violent protestors. After 100+ days in a row of protesting and violence, Oregonians don’t feel authorities have done enough to quell the violence. For complete details click on this link:
- It was announced this week that President Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for Kosovo-Serbia Agreement. The nomination no doubt is a great honor, but several hundred people worldwide are nominated annually for the prestigious award. Might President Trump win? For complete details click on this link:
- No doubt the nation has been inundated with violence on our streets. While the causes vary, they all revolve around racial injustice, perceived or real. The rioting, looting, and terrorist acts are political hot potatoes for the November Presidential election. Former NFL Star Herschel Walker has advised Democrat Party nominees Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to, while campaigning, aggressive their present plans to eliminate violence in our cities if elected. For complete details click on this link:
- Suicide among the American youth has steadily risen in recent years. And the isolation and fear that from the COVID-19 pandemic have caused suicides to skyrocket. Medical professionals expect those statistics to continue to soar. For complete details click on this link:
- Forest fires in California are NOT unusual. But this year, they’ve gotten way out of hand. With forest fires comes smoke. And the rapid increase of the number and intensity of fires in the Los Angeles area has resulted in the worst smoke and smog in L.A. in 30 years. For complete details click on this link:
- Conventional wisdom is that all of these protestors are simply a bunch of dissident, anarchist-wannabes that simply seek to find anyway possible to takeout their anger against authority. It turns out that some are just privileged kids who look at protesting as something cool to do! For complete details click on this link:
- The first half of the 2020 Hurricane Season has set a record. It’s been wild for the Southeast, the Gulf Coast, and even the Atlantic Seaboard so far. But you will not believe how many more storms in the Atlantic are being tracked right now that may become big storms! For complete details click on this link:
- It’s time for football! The NFL took to the gridiron to kickoff the 2020 season in Kansas City Thursday night. Eighteen thousand fans were allowed to attend the game. A large majority of those fans were too NOT excited about the social justice symbolism seen on the field in pre-game. The reigning SuperBowl champions, the Kansas City Chiefs, were a little shocked at what they heard from their fans. For complete details click on this link:
- NFL fans who support the two “GOATS” in the game — Tom Brady and Drew Brees — get a chance to see the two go head-to-head Sunday as Tampa Bay (Brady’s new team) takes on the New Orleans Saints. The game will be something brand new for the NFL: there will be NO fans in the stands in New Orleans. How will the fans react? For complete details click on this link:
- Every nation on Earth is in a rush to get a COVID-19 vaccine created, tested, approved, and on the market, and to be first. Doing so could be worth billions of dollars if not more. China has a vaccine being tested right now. Their testing includes injecting hundreds of thousands of Chinese citizens with the vaccine. How scary must that be for Chinese citizens! Will China win the vaccine race? For complete details, click on this link:
What did YOU miss this week? I bet you, even as close as you watched the important happenings of the week, you missed some important happenings. But, don’t worry: we have a short synopsis of each of the top ten stories you may have missed in our “Bullet Point” format. Read each synopsis. Then, if you want details and a complete story, click on the link to go straight to a story for details.
Let’s get started!
- VP Joe Biden has remained pretty much in his basement for months, only occasionally coming out for brief moments, none of which included full press conferences in which members of the media have access to drill the presidential candidate with questions just as they do President Trump. Early in the week, the violence ravishing the country forced Joe to come from hiding. He even met with members of the press Friday and chose to answer a few questions.It was later learned, however, that those questions were prepared and provided to handpicked folks to ask. The press was embarrassingly easy on Uncle Joe! For complete details click on this link:
- President Trump slipped in and won Pennsylvania in 2016. That swing state has pretty much been a mainstay for Democrats. But Trump sold the ironworkers and energy company employees on his tax cuts and support for their industries. Pennsylvania is in play again. And Thursday night cars were bumper-to-bumper for ten miles as Pennsylvania voters rushed to a MAGA rally held by the President in Latrobe. For complete details click on this link:
- It’s no secret that Biden has enjoyed a significant lead in most states for most of this election season. Conventional wisdom is that his lead came from a combination of the coronavirus, what the virus has done to the nation economically, and the racial unrest and lawlessness in the streets of major U.S. cities. The mainstream media and a number of Americans feel President Trump has a responsibility — at least in large part — for it all. But it appears that Pennsylvania’s own native son — Joe Biden — has lost that lead he had over Mr. Trump. For complete details, click on this link:
- By now, everyone heard about Nancy Pelosi’s exclusive trip to her hair salon in San Francisco to have her hair “blown out.” It made front-page news and is STILL in headlines across the U.S. and even overseas! Pelosi’s hypocrisy in using her political connection has angered millions of Americans who are forbidden to partake of similar luxuries. And in San Francisco, salons remain closed to customers — including “special” politicians. In all the uproar, even Pelosi’s daughter has injected herself into the conversation by bringing an attorney into the mix to support the House Speaker! For complete details, click on this link:
- People forget that in this current partial-lockdown, churches in most states have been deemed as “non-essential” and have been barred from conducting services. In Nevada, it’s been hypocritical in the eyes of most Americans that casinos have been allowed to reopen with 50% capacity of gamblers. Churches have been restricted to a ridiculous percentage in comparison to casinos. And Nevada citizens are enraged that the governor has not stepped in to aid churches to get back to their service schedules. For complete details click on this link:
- Isn’t it uncanny that a story as denigrating as is the story of President Trump’s alleged cancellation of a trip from Paris to northern France to a World War I cemetery? The trip was to honor WWI heroes. The story is the alleged cancellation was because it was raining and Mr. Trump didn’t want his hair to be messed up. How could such a devastating story escape this media who foam to get dirt on Mr. Trump for four years? Of course, the source of the story reported by The Atlantic “remains anonymous!” For complete details, click on this link:
- “It’s the economy, Stupid!” may not be the valid cries that guide Americans on who to vote for in November. Most Americans think the civil unrest on our streets is THE big problem in the nation that whoever serves in the White House must resolve and do so quickly. For complete details click on this link:
- Most states have marijuana usage laws. It’s usage still violates federal laws. But for the first time, (and while you slept) the U.S. House of Representatives is about to take up consideration of a bill to legalize marijuana. For complete details click on this link:
- Every Labor Day finds avid car shoppers flooding lots looking for those great steals as model year changeovers are about to happen. Finding those steals will NOT be simple this Labor Day. Why? Dealer inventories are low so the normal need to clear lots of current-year models for new inventory is virtually non-existent. But car prices are MUCH higher than normal! Why? For complete details click on this link:
- If you and your friends have gone stir crazy because of the lack of fun things to do because of COVID-19, don’t feel you’re alone. Europeans have found a way to deal with it. How? By NOT dealing with it, ignoring it, heading to Greece, and putting on some of the wildest parties Earth has ever seen! Before you buy your ticket to the Mediterranean, click on this link for complete details:
- Most professional sports leagues have made gambling a no-no for their teams, players, and even some announcers. Of all those sports, the NFL has been the most restrictive. They even put the VooDoo on Tony Romo’s fantasy football convention in Las Vegas! But things, “they are a’ changing.” For complete details click on this link:
It’s Saturday morning as we officially end the ”dog days of Summer.” Let’s start the day by catching up on news you may have missed this week. Check out the short synopsis of each story. If you want more information click on the link. It’ll take you to a detailed story.
- Remember the drug remdesivir that is in clinical trials to prove it’s efficacy in treating coronavirus? Gilead Inc. said on Friday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration expanded the emergency use authorization of its experimental antiviral COVID-19 treatment, remdesivir, to allow its use in all hospitalized COVID-19 patients. For more details click on this link:
- There’s been a conspiracy theory floated by several Democrat Party leaders and even passed around by Hillary Clinton: if Donald Trump loses to Joe Biden, Trump will refuse to leave the White House. Those promoting this conspiracy maintain the Military will be forced to remove the Trumps. But the top General has totally debunked the theory. For more details click on this link:
- For forty years Democrats have been pushing for the federal funding of abortions. The Hyde Amendment has prevented federal tax dollars direct use for abortions. However, today’s Dems have made it clear that bypassing the Hyde Amendment is a major piece of legislation in their bullseye for the next year. For more details click on this link:
- We’ve all heard that when anyone is infected with COVID-19 and makes it through, they have permanent immunity against it. But a Reno, Nevada man may have disproved that theory. At age 25, he was tested positive on April 17. He was treated, got well, and tested negative at the end of April. However, at the end of May he tested positive again. For more details, click on this link:
- It seems today that for every issue or problem Americans have that has even a smidgeon of anything racial, someone always plays the “race card.” And, of course, anytime that happens it seems there must be a Republican somewhere in the problem. The RNC took the “race card” serious this week in their convention and relied on numerous Americans who debunked that allegation. For more details, click on this link:
- Many on the Right feel that President Trump’s acceptance speech was one for the ages and certainly was his best yet. He touched on all the bases and made it clear to all that a choice of Biden as President would open Pandora’s Box of chaos on the nation. For more details, click on this link:
- What’s the true story of climate change? It is certain no one has the real answer though many claim to. Californians have taken the lead on the climate cause, but maybe at their own peril. Once again their state is literally burning. Every “hot” season sees forest fires that not only destroy thousands of acres, but cost Californians dearly in all sorts of ways and does so needlessly. For more details click on this link:
- There’s no telling how many of the 1400 White House guests were harassed by rioters as they left the White House grounds headed to their homes and hotels after Thursday’s Trump nomination acceptance speech. Television showed Sen. Rand Paul and his wife being confronted aggressively by BLM protestors. For more details click on this link:
- Most Americans were excited to see and hear the speakers during the RNC that included people from all walks of lives. Those who spoke included pardoned drug offenders, an immigrant who fled Castor’s Cuba, and a host of people of color who believe in the American dream that works for ALL Americans. But many Democrats were NOT ecstatic for those folks to tell their stories. For more details click on this link:
- I don’t believe the state of Minnesota has ever voted to elect a Republican President. Most believe that string will NOT be broken in November. But, oddly enough, a group of five Minnesota city mayors came out on Friday with their endorsements of President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence. For more details, click on this link:
What a week! The Democrats tried hard to show America that Joe Biden is a worthy candidate to run against the incumbent, President Donald Trump. Was the Democrat National Convention (that was only online) a success? Was Joe Biden shown to be a coherent, logical thinker? Did he share his plan for America? If so, was his plan sufficient to make voters choose him over the President?
Besides the Democrat convention, other things were happening in the nation that are important. Did you miss any? Don’t worry: we have the highlights of the week for you here. Here are headlines from the ten hottest stories of the week. After you read the headline and you still want details of any story, click on the arrow and go directly to an account with complete information. Let’s get started?
- Former First Lady spoke at the Democrat Convention in a pre-recorded video. In her address, she painted President Trump as a man without any semblance of good. In doing so, she neglected the tremendous benefits the policies put in place by the Trump Administration have given to members of the African American and other minority communities. One non-partisan expert weighed in on Michelle Obama’s speech. For complete details, click on this link:
- Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico are pretty common. We’re in the 2020 hurricane season. There are hurricanes that have already attacked the U.S. But there’s something new coming up in the Gulf of Mexico: apparently two hurricanes are headed to the Gulf — AT THE SAME TIME! For complete details, click on this link:
- There’s a big U.S. Senate race afoot in Massachusetts. It’s a big deal primarily because there’s a Kennedy from the famous Kennedy family who is taking on an entrenched incumbent. And House Speaker Pelosi has come out and endorsed the Kennedy family member in his race against Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA). For complete details, click on this link:
- Ghislane Maxwell — Epstein’s “woman”– just recently completed an in-depth deposition in which she apparently named names and details of contact between young women and high-level political individuals. Her lawyers have asked an attorney to keep details secret! Why? The lawyers say if details become public, their client will NOT receive a fair trail! For complete details, click on this link:
- Facebook (according to “anonymous” sources within the company) have diligently been working on plans of how the social platform will respond if President Trump refuses to accept the results of the November election! I don’t remember hearing any plans implemented after the 2016 election when Hillary began (and continues to this day) to claim that “Russians put Trump in office.” This is a crazy one, folks! For complete details, click on this link:
- It will be interesting to see if Democrats will allow Joe Biden to campaign to the hard left, (Green New Deal, Single-payer healthcare, free college, open borders, huge tax increases, etc.) but in his nomination acceptance speech expect his party to forget his commitments to the far-left crowd and just accept the fact that even though he’s lying to one part of the party, he’s still the right choice. That’s what he’s doing! For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s going to see how the restrictive COVID-19 California government handle the rash of deadly forest fires that are raging already and are certain to increase in number. Governor Gavin Newsom may have to release some of restrictions for firefighters to do their jobs. Those who spends days and weeks out in the forests fighting these wildfires cannot realistically adhere to social distancing requirements nor to face-covering rules. Do you think Newsom will be sending out fine notifications? For complete details, click on this link:
- A former Army Green Beret has been charged with being a Russian agent and has been passing along classified information to Russia for several decades. The Russian intelligence agencies worked so closely with him they gave him his own intelligence name. For complete details, click on this link:
- There’s trouble brewing between the nation of Venezuela and the U.S. Venezuela Strongman Maduro refuses to allow American citizens who are in Venezuela to leave to return to the U.S. The number of Americans who are stuck in the horrors of Venezuela struggle to find some way to leave the country. For complete details, click on this link:
- One would think that in the bleak portrayal of the United States by the Left in the midst of our COVID-19 pandemic that NO ONE would even think about buying a home. But it appears that plenty either disagree with the “sky is falling” narrative that’s being banged into their heads by the media — enough so to see home sales spike 24.7% in June-July sales! For complete details, click on this link:
Another week! Not just any week: one far crazier than last week.
Do you think that in YOUR busy week you might have missed something? You probably did. But TruthNewsNetwork is here to fill you in on the 10 most important stories of the week with our bullet points.
In each bullet point, we’ll give you a sentence or two revealing the “meat” in each story. If you are intrigued and want the details, just click on the link and read an entire story with details. If our description is good enough, just move on to the next.
It’s our way to keep your Saturday mornings casual while giving you the important stuff you probably missed — well, at least some of it. Relax over coffee and take a walk through “Saturday Bullet Points!”
- Election day is about 80 days away. And many Americans are petrified about going to vote. After all, COVID-19 has us all scared to death. While Democrats continue to demand mail-in voting to save us all from viral death, the Champion of the Left, Dr. Anthony Fauci, stepped up on Friday and saved us all! He announced that NO ONE needs to fear going to vote on November 3rd. For complete details, click on this link:
- With the announcement of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) as Joe Biden’s running mate, speculation abounds: can Biden make it physically? Will it make it through two terms as president? Wait: how about just ONE term? Speculation is that there is a real possibility he would NOT make it even to the election! Obviously, if that happened, the responsibility would fall on the shoulders of the Vice President (or the person running as his VP partner) to step in and fill the shoes. But if that happened, who would replace Kamala as Vice President? A famous former senator stepped up and threw “HER” hat into the ring. For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s taken over a year, but Federal Attorney John Durham, who was tasked to undertake an investigation of members of the Obama Administration for wrongdoing in the Russia Collusion case, on Friday rolled out his first federal criminal indictment in the case. Former FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith was indicted for criminally changing an email that was used in a FISA warrant application that authorized spying on a member of the Trump Campaign. For complete details, click on this link:
- Sadly, America’s mainstream media almost totally ignored what may be the most important agreement signed between three Middle East countries in the last century! President Trump quietly brought together two former bitter enemies who signed a peace deal that no one on Earth anticipated. The United Arab Emirates and Israel signed a deal that experts agree will alter the course of pretty much everything between the two countries. For complete details, click on this link:
- In several parts of the country, public and private schools alike have already welcomed students back to school: IN PERSON! Many other schools have already (or are in the planning stages) of conducting all or part of class studies online. Sadly, some schools have decided to close for the school year. But educators and healthcare officials are adamant: “Our kids need to get back to school.” For complete details, click on this link:
- Many on the political left are rabidly pushing in some of the nation’s largest cities for the defunding of the police. But most Americans when polled are horrified at the thought: Who would stop crime? Who would we see show up when we call 911? Would ANYONE show up when we call 911? For complete details, click on this link:
- Despite what Sleepy Joe has been telling the nation for a year, things “ain’t so rosy” between the president-wannabe and his former boss. Even though former President Obama endorsed Biden for the top spot, he has throughout this year had serious problems with his former VP. For more details click on this link:
- Several states have joined the five other states who have been voting totally by mail for some years in planning on voting entirely by mail on November 3rd. But there’s a problem: several are swing states. And officials are warning that in some of these swing states, their ballots may not arrive in time to be counted! For complete details, click on this link:
- Well, guess what? The USPS has warned states from coast to coast, every state that plans to use mail-in ballots may find THEIR ballots do not reach offices of voter registrars in time to be counted! This news came out late Friday. Just imagine how frantic will be those Democrat Party leaders that have so vehemently demanded mail-in voting. For complete details, click on this link:
- Here’s a story that I’m certain you missed and one that is really surprising. President Vladimir Putin on Friday called on the permanent members of the UN Security Council and Germany to convene an emergency Iran summit to avoid an escalation of tensions in the Gulf. For complete details, click on this link:
The craziness in our nation simply will not stop. I have it on good authority, (MY amazing intuitiveness!) that between today and Election Day, it will only get crazier. My advice to you is to “buckle up.” Find a way to get and stay safe until the election furor subsides. Unfortunately, it looks like that may not happen before the end of the year. Can you imagine a scenario in which Santa drops by the Post Office and is pictured counting mail-in ballots to help out for Christmas? Let’s hope we see nothing like that.
Until then, our job is to keep you informed about some of the things you’ve missed in news during your busy days. Maybe you’ve seen or heard these stories, but the “explanations” you were given with the stories was not quite accurate. TruthNewsNetwork is always ready to give you clear and concise information on which you can comfortably rely.
Let’s get started with our bullet-point summary of the big stories from this week you may have missed. Just read the first several lines in our bullet-point and click on the arrow link if you want to read the complete details of each story.
- It seems that the Democrats have taken the ax to the invited speakers for their upcoming convention. Because of the changes forced on Democrats by the unknown but certain threats from COVID-19, much of their convention will be virtual. As they edit their normally lengthy invited-speaking guests, one Democrat rising star has been shown the door: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was disinvited! For more details, click on this link:
- It’s certain that most Americans are concerned about some apparent cognitive issues being displayed regularly in public speeches by Joe Biden. But almost just as magnetic for the same Americans is the question: “Who will be the pick to run as Vice President on the Joe Biden ticket?” We were told last week it’s down to two, but it now seems like the list has enlarged a bit! For more details, click on this link:
- The U.S. job report released Friday gave Americans a “bit” of news: not “great” news, but certainly not “bad.” Almost 2 million jobs were created last month. But there’s much more to look to. For those complete details, click on this link:
- In all of the uproar that captures our attention, one very important element of American life that has simply been forgotten is Broadway. COVID-19 attacked Broadway at the same time it attacked you. We have been told that already hundreds of American companies that closed “temporarily” during the lockdown have announced they will NOT be coming back. But have you thought about Broadway? It may be gone, Too! For complete details, click on this link:
- Has your mail delivery seemed to slow down a bit in the last month or so? There’s a reason for it. The U.S. Postmaster issued a change last month that certainly slowed some mail delivery: he canceled overtime for postal workers. Both Democrats and Republicans alike in Congress are enraged, especially with the upcoming November election and certainly with more votes being process through the mail. For complete details, click on this link:
- We stopped hearing stories about massive illegal immigration from below our southern border. Why is that? Apparently our U.S. Customs agents and the partial border wall have been effective so far. But that doesn’t mean they’ve stopped trying to find ways to get over the border! In fact, what is deemed to be the most advanced tunnel ever from Mexico to the U.S. has just been discovered. It’s mindboggling how technologically advanced is this tunnel. For complete details, click on this link:
- The thought that the next international major attack on American would come in the form of some process of destroying all or part of our electric grid. In fact, there are books and movies that have used that scary thought as a central topic in their offering. Many thought what happened Thursday night in New York City might have been such an attack, or, if not an attack, a “dry-run.” For complete details, click on this link:
- COVID-19 has viciously attacked every sector of our lives — not just in healthcare. Seldom considered when thinking through the economic tragedies from the virus is the media advertising industry. Billions of dollars are spent promoting all types of things year-round and 24/7 in various types of U.S. media formats. But what about the people who work in the advertising business? Many of them have lost their jobs, too. And that means they’re probably finding it tough to replace that old job. It is. For complete details, click on this link:
- Many U.S. employers are in panic-mode about their employees. They probably should be. Many are finding employees are slow to return to their jobs, even as the lockdown here has ended. They should be concerned if they look toward Briton. Employees who worked from home during the lockdown have become accustomed to doing so and a larger number than expected are simply wanting to work “from the house.” For complete details, click on this link:
- We’ve known for years that the state of Utah is one of the strictest states at enforcing laws including requiring criminal offenders to serve more of their sentences than in most other states. Utah has turned up the heat even hotter! It seems that some of the laws broken in the state by Black Lives Matter protestors regarding violence during protests actually carry a potential “LIFE” sentence! For complete details, click on this link:
You probably missed a bunch of news this past week! Don’t worry. In this heightened political and COVID-19 climate in which we live, there are far too many important items for most of us to follow daily. That’s what we’re here to do for you!
NOTE: Sunday we take a day away. That doesn’t mean we’re not working. We are diligently preparing a new report about the investigation by Federal Attorney John Durham into criminal wrongdoing by members of the Obama Administration regarding alleged illegal actions on the part of multiple intelligence agency officials. That report will be published here first thing Monday morning!
We’ll follow it up with more details of that report plus get you started on your week with TNN Live: our daily talk-show that streams live Monday through Friday right here on this site.
Have a wonderful weekend. See you all Monday!
Wow! We just kissed another month goodbye. Before we know it, Santa Claus will be at Walmarts shaking his bell!
In the craziness in our lives, you probably lost some of this past week’s news stories that are too important for you to miss. Never worry, we’re here to grab them for you.
Here are ten story bullet points. Read the few descriptive sentences. Then, for any you wish for details, just click on the link and go right to a detailed story that will give you every detail of each. If you scan those few sentences and don’t want more information, just go to the next bullet point. That gives you a Saturday to get details of the week you missed and not have to dig through dozens of “news” sources to get it.
Thanks, and have a great weekend!
- Floridians reside in the bullseye of “Hurricane Alley,” especially Miami. And Hurricane Isaias is headed right at Miami. The Mayor has issued today some warnings for all those in the area to make preparation for any and all of the possible outcomes of Isias’ visit this weekend. For complete details, click on this link:
- There are many concerns about Coronavirus and its impact on just about every part of our lives. Sports — professional and otherwise — are critical in the minds of millions of Americans. Summer and Fall professional sports are fighting to find ways to conduct their games as best as possible while trying to mitigate exposure to Coronavirus. Some of Major League Baseball just threw in the towel. But just around the corner are high school and college Fall sports. What’s likely going to happen? How will Coronavirus affect the attendance and revenue of each of these sports? For complete details, click on this link:
- Remember the atrocities that occurred at the 2013 Boston Marathon? Who can forget the live video horrors a bomb exploding close to the finish line and dozens of people falling at the hands of a terrorist bomb? Guess what, a judge in the case of one of the two perpetrators who lived to face the law for his travesty just got a “get out of jail” card. For complete details, click on this link:
- Who hasn’t heard of the chaos at the Ellen DeGeneres Show? All kinds of complaints have been made by staffers at every level of her show. This includes hundreds of workers that viewers never see and therefore never think about. Ellen appears to be THE nicest person on Planet Earth! But, if one listens to the complaints, the truth may actually be something different. She apologized publicly to everyone. You know, that’s what “Cancel Culture” demands! But those with damaged egos at the show are not accepting her apology. And her show just may be done. For complete details, click on this link:
- So who is the Queen of evening talk on television? There’s Martha McCallum of FOX News, Rachel Maddow of MSNBC, and Laura Ingraham also of FOX. It’s a big battle that has been ferociously battled for a long time. But one has tagged the title of “Evening Talk Show Queen.” For complete details, click on this link:
- Thursday four heads of big technology companies were summoned to testify in Congress about their domination of all-things technology so to be able to make legislative decisions about any actions that Congress might need to take regarding anti-trust actions. No doubt that hearing was contentious! But now, Google and Facebook are facing demands from political leaders to share advertising revenue they receive with others! For complete details, click on this link:
- Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged girlfriend has now been accused of some big-time sexual wrongdoing with a fleet of European models. Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s girlfriend, allegedly brought those models to Epstein’s private island to join in a series of orgies that included Epstein, Maxwell, and these models. For complete details, click on this link:
- Remember that Twitter attack a few weeks ago that stole access to the accounts of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and billionaire Jeff Bezos? It was for the purpose of extorting bitcoin from the holders of those Twitter accounts. Turns out the perpetrator is a teenager from Tampa who successfully extorted about $100,000 before his damage was stopped. For complete details, click on this link:
- There was a surprising bit of news announced Friday afternoon about FOX News: James Murdoch, son of the owner of the parent company of FOX News, turned in his resignation from the Board of NewsCorp, the publisher of Wall Street Journal. The purpose of his resignation was because of disagreement with “certain editorial comments published by FOX News.” For complete details, click on this link:
- Do you think jilted baseball fans are upset because there may not be a 2020 World Series? We don’t know if baseball played a role in a travesty that played-out in Windemere, Florida, but a baseball bat was part of the dance! For complete details, click on this link:
Grab that cup of coffee and let’s get right to your perusal of our headline bullet points. Read the sentence or two of a quick synopsis of each story. If you want details, simply click on the blue button and it will take you right to an article with complete details. Otherwise, go on to the next bullet point. Get everything you want in detail plus just headlines of important stories. That’s taking advantage of ALL your Saturday time doing what you want while keeping you in the know!
- For three months a doctor at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City did his best to get a local pastor through COVID-19. Everything he tried simply did not work. His patient was going to die. So the doctor prayed…and it worked! For complete details click on this link:
- Is there such a thing as systemic racism in the U.S.? Democrat Party Leaders in Congress either believe it’s real or they want to throw $350 billion taxpayer dollars at it in a new stimulus bill they are proposing. For complete details click on this link:
- Many Americans think it is really odd that worldwide — specifically in 22 countries in Europe that started school for kids of all ages 90 days ago — that NONE of the kids in Europe have tested positive for COVID-19 that in just the last 72 hours, kids in Florida, Mississippi and California have suddenly started testing positive. These reports in the wake of multiple test results in the U.S. from every state are suddenly being confirmed to be FALSE. For complet details, click on this link:
- Life across the nation in nursing homes has been upside down since the federal government’s March 13 guidelines that literally locked senior citizens down. Think about that: children, grandchildren and others cannot get together with family face to face. For more details click on this link:
- Friday was pretty scary for many business and homes alike across the country on Friday. The internet saw mass outages. Rumors went crazy with millions believing cyberattacks by either Russians or Chinese were at fault. Thankfully, normal service was restored but still questions are abundant. For complete details click on this link:
- What’s the biggest political secret today? Who is going to be Joe Biden’s running mate. Not much is being spoken about the VP pick by the Biden campaign. But, obviously someone is feeding the Vice President with policy speech material. Who could it be? Many feel that with what is happening regarding policies, the only candidate that could be passing along the specific policies is Senator Elizabeth Warren. For complete details, click on this link:
- Think the coronavirus pandemic is under control in China? Guess again. The China Communist Party Friday locked down a city of 3.5 million people in the most serious lockdown in history. For complete details click on this link:
- Riots, looting, terrorizing people in Portland nightly for the past month resulted in Federal officers being sent there to protect federal property. Oregon’s Governor Brown (a Democrat) stated Friday she’s concerned of reports that federal officers there are arresting anarchists and in doing so or violating their constitutional rights. For complete details click on this link:
- Jack Dorsey and Twitter had a really tough day this past Wednesday. Famous people from the entertainment industry and politics — including former President Obama — discovered their twitter accounts had been pirated and were being used in a bitcoin scheme. Where did the cyber attack initiate? For complete details click on this link:
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Badger Ginsburg announced that she’s being treated for liver cancer. She was in the hospital on Thursday but released. Apparently she’s receiving chemo treatments. For complete details click on this link: