You wanna bet?
Twitter flexed its muscles earlier this week by “fact-checking” the President’s tweet which (paraphrased) blasted Democrats for fighting to make mail-in voting a permanent election process. In his tweet, he stated that Democrats KNOW mail-in voting is full of fraud and still they want it to pass in Congress.
The problem with Twitter’s actions is their statement refuting what the President claimed in his tweet was itself patently wrong! So the “fact-checkers” need to be “fact-checked. We’ll oblige them in today’s Bullet Points. Here are just a few examples of mail-in voter fraud over the last few years.
All-mail elections have received heightened attention in the media these past few weeks. Prominent liberals highly endorse the idea, claiming it allows people to do their patriotic duty without risking being infected by the coronavirus. In reality, without rigid safeguards to prevent fraud, misuse, and voter intimidation, absentee ballot fraud—while it may occur sporadically—already has affected the outcome of elections in states and counties across the country.
Just look at the 2018 congressional race in North Carolina that was overturned by the state election board. Or the mayor of Gordon, Alabama, who was removed from office last year after his conviction for absentee ballot fraud.
Let’s dive-in and take a look:
- Michigan. What a great state full of wonderful terrain, cities, universities, rivers, and also great people. Most Michiganians would like their votes to count every time they cast them in local, state, and federal elections. And they want everyone else to have the same assurances as do they. The problem is, it’s not being delivered by some in the Michigan state election system. For more details, click this link:
- In South Carolina, a bunch of residents who awaited receipt of their mail-in ballots for the upcoming primary election was sadly left waiting for them to show up via the US Mail. They did, however, show up IN MARYLAND! For more details, click on this link:
- Early last year, Texas voting officials uncovered the illegal registration of 95,000 voters. Some will downplay this discovery for two reasons: the illegal voters were obviously discovered and removed from voter rolls, and because they were removed they are unable to vote illegally. That was fairly easily stopped before any damage. But if we had a nationwide mail-in voting system, those 95,000 ballots would have been mailed and most assuredly would be grabbed by someone who could return completed and illegally. For more details, click on this link:
- Less than two weeks ago, West Virginia authorities thwarted a mail-in voter scheme carried out by a mail carrier. (“Mail-in” means someone must deliver those ballots and someone else must deliver the completed ballots back to voter registrars to be counted. (Who does that; MAIL CARRIERS!) For more details, click on this link:
- The former Nevada Attorney General spotted thousands of mail-in ballots overflowing mailboxes at several huge Las Vegas apartment complexes. “Inactive voters, 200,000 of them were mailed ballots all across the greater Las Vegas area,” he said, “and we have no way to know if these are going to lead to massive voter fraud, and they continue to sue to get rid of signature verifications and to enact the California-style ballot harvesting right here in Nevada.” For more details, click on this link:
- Ever hear of “voter harvesting?” It’s a system where political hacks are paid to go out and “harvest” mail-in ballots from people who get them in the mail. The coordinated scam is for those harvesters to “assist” voters in completing their ballots and then return the ballots to registrars for those voters. The problem is, often those ballots are NOT completed by the voter but by the harvester or their political party. For more details, click on this link:
- “We’ve just got to get voters to vote the right way.” That sounds benign enough. But what was really meant was “whatever we have to do, make certain those votes go the right way.” What was necessary to make that happen? Manipulate absentee ballots. For more details, click on this link:
- Many know of the case in which Judicial Watch sued Los Angeles County because 1.5 million voters were registered in that county alone who didn’t live in the county. The court ordered Los Angeles County to purge those voters from voting rolls. Just imagine if their names had NOT been purged and California Governor Gavin Newson’s new executive order would have mailed each of those a ballot for November. How many of those ballots would have been completed and returned? No one knows. Thankfully, that won’t happen there. But there’s plenty more to go around. Judicial Watch is all over a bunch more. For complete details, click on this link:
- COVID-19 has brought with it many adversities for which few, if any, could have prepared. The health problems are obviously extremely important. Finding answers and implementing measures to stop the virus are even more important. But nestled in the midst of Coronavirus is a November national election with a host of local and state elections. Democrats are fighting to have mail-in voting implemented for November. Attempting that on its face is virtually impossible. But even EVER having mail-in voting is problematic. There is much bipartisan consensus, in spite of what we are told by mainstream media, that mail-in ballots are the form of voting most vulnerable to fraud. A 2005 commission led by President Jimmy Carter and James A. Baker III — George W. Bush’s secretary of state — concluded that these ballots “remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.” Ballot harvesting scandals, in which political operatives tamper with absentee ballots that voters have entrusted to them, have marred recent elections in North Carolina and Texas. For more details about what issues such a voting system bring, click on this link:
Proponents of mail-in voting use these as their justifications:
- “We have five states who already entirely vote-by-mail. There has been NO systemic fraud in their use of mail-in voting. This disproves the allegations of intrinsic voter fraud in the process.”
- “The safety of Americans during COVID-19 dictates a need for mail-in voting. How would Americans feel if a number of patriots were stricken by the virus while simply exercising their right to vote by going to the polls? We can’t let that happen!”
- “Judicial Watch was certainly successful at stopping what could have been a voting travesty. But they stopped it! The chance for that fraud in California has been removed. Just because there WAS a problem doesn’t mean there still will BE a problem.”
- “The total number of attempted fraudulent votes detailed in this story is a drop in the bucket. There will always be some small margin of people who try to beat the system. But there have never been enough to tip the scales in elections.”
Take a moment and look at this report:
No, the cases included are not ALL cases of mail-in fraud. But they each are examples of voter fraud and MANY are of mail-in voter fraud.
Let me close with this: do you want the votes you cast legally in November to count? Do you realize that for every illegal ballot cast, the vote of one legal American voter will be canceled? What number of illegal votes allowed in any election is an OK number for you?
And one more thing: I don’t care who you are in the Media, Americans are NOT stupid. Please quit trying to convince us that the Democrat Party leadership in this nation is innocently trying to federalize the American voter system to make sure every voter gets a chance to vote. That’s as offensive to me as it is for members of the minority community to hear Democrats say that it’s racist to expect minority voters to be required to provide a picture ID to vote.
Multiple African-American people when confronted with that issue state they are horrified that many Democrats think so little of Black Americans that they believe they don’t already have picture ID’s!
- You can’t open a bank account without one;
- You can’t get a drivers license without one;
- You can’t board a plane without one;
- You can’t register for federal financial aid without one;
- You can’t cash a check without one;
- You can’t go to the Democrat National Convention without one!