It’s hard to believe we are saying goodbye to the fourth month of 2021: April! It seems like we just inaugurated this President. But April didn’t fade into the sunset without a big batch of big issues, big controversies, and more chaos and confusion regarding all-things-Joe Biden and the Biden Administration. Every day we see another controversy. Presidential controversies are nothing new. But I’ve never experienced a solid string such as we’ve witnessed with this President. I’m not sure the nation can sustain this insanity too much longer. And we have three years and five months left!
Oh well, let’s take a look back at the last week of April. There’s no doubt that there are controversies and significant other events you missed that you need to see. So let’s get started!
- Did you see President Biden’s first speech to Congress on Wednesday? If not, you surely saw replays of parts of it over the last couple of days. But there’s certainly one thing the President said in his speech that you DIDN’T catch. Regarding the massive plan he presented — his version of AOC’s “Green New Deal” — he slipped and inserted a sentence that negated any and all justification for Congress to even pass his bill! What was it? For complete details, click on this link:
- Uh-Oh! Another Red State has slipped up and passed still another election integrity law. This time it happened in Florida. Is it not odd to you that in the wake of the November 3, 2020 election that half the nation believes was fraudulent, so many state legislatures have either already passed election reforms or have them in the making. It’s driving the Democrats nuts! What’s in Florida’s new law? For complete details, click on this link:
- On Wednesday the President’s speech was technically not a “State of the Union Address.” But since he did not do such a speech to Congress previously, many feel his visit with Congress this past week replaced this year’s “State of the Union.” He began his speech with several remarks, one of which drew massive outrage. What was it? For complete details, click on this link:
- Would you want to be a police officer right now? This vitriolic atmosphere across the nation has electrified police haters and whipped them into a frenzy. Cops aren’t safe on the streets. There was another incident in Arizona that left one policeman dead and another seriously injured by the suspect in a stolen car. For complete details, click on this link:
- We’re hearing very little from the Biden Administration on the current state of our pandemic. It’s as if no Americans are getting sick and few are dying. Why aren’t we hearing about it? During 2020 — and especially during the presidential campaign — that’s ALL we heard in the news. Oh well: Biden won. So the COVID-19 gods apparently threw in the towel. But there’s one thing still going on with COVID. And it’s actually a “pandemic inside of a pandemic:” teen suicide. For complete details, click on this link:
- We all know that Biden with the assistance of Congressional Democrats has gone nuts spending American taxpayer dollars. And they’re certainly not even close to being finished. It’s now estimated that Biden agenda items will total $5 trillion in just his first year in office! What does that mean to our budget deficit? You will NOT believe how much the deficit soared in just February! For complete details, click on this link:
- Listening to the mainstream media, one thinks that Americans simply fall all over themselves to hear anything and everything Joe Biden has to say. After all, more Americans voted for him than have ever voted for a president in U.S. history. Surely that means Americans flocked to their televisions to watch his Wednesday speech, right? Would you believe that almost five times more Americans tuned in for Trump’s LAST of four State of the Union Addresses than did Biden’s first? How many looked in? For complete details, click on this link:
- Did you hear this past week that nearly half of members of the nation’s military have joined the line of those getting one of the COVID-19 vaccinations? In some ways that’s surprising. In other ways, not so much. After all, they’re young and not nearly as prone to be impacted as are older Americans. However, we suspected it would not be long before in certain areas of our society, Big Government would step in and begin requiring vaccinations. It is reported that the President may just force U.S. military personnel to do just that. For complete details, click on this link:
- Did you forget that during the January 6th insurrection at the Capitol that one of those breaches of the Capitol took House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s laptop? It apparently has NOT been found. Did you hear that this past week the FBI stormed the home of the alleged perpetrators of the laptop steal? Guess what: the FBI stormed the wrong house! For complete details, click on this link:
- Americans have heard continual stories from the southern border that included cautions to the Biden Administration for the danger of Central American and Mexican smugglers bringing large numbers of illegals into the U.S. for human trafficking. The Biden gang has just simply ignored the warnings from Border Patrol and Customs officials. Guess what: Customs officer found one house in Houston stuffed with a massive number of smuggled illegals this past week! How many were found? For complete details, click on this link:
Another week, another batch of big stories. That means a need for facts about the importance of those stories. That’s what we do here.
Take a look at each bullet point: read the first few sentences that describe these important events. If you need no details (or if you’ve seen them already), click on the blue arrow to go to a full story with details.
Have a great weekend!
- The news is out: Caitlyn Jenner has taken the plunge into politics — California politics. The transgender former Olympic champion (as a man) wants to represent the California people as Governor, and as a Republican! For complete details, click on this link:
- Illegal border crossings into the U.S. through Mexico continue, and they continue to escalate in number. Most recently, 700+ Venezuelan migrants found their way into one border town, all in the last week! Del Rio, TX seems to be the chosen spot for these illegals. Needless to say, Del Rio government officials are not very happy. For complete details, click on this link:
- Truth News Network has kept you apprised of the status of tremendous voting irregularities in the November 2020 election process in Arizona, especially Maricopa County. The state legislature took the massive number of reports of fraud seriously and have been at war with the Maricopa County Election Board for months now. At question is a proposed forensic audit of ALL the election ballots. The audit is happening! For complete details, click on this link:
- Have you wondered why it seems that Black Lives Matter has been given blanket “media protection” in the latest spate of riots around the country? Mainstream media outlets all ignore the fact that BLM’s involvement has been obvious. Their latest target is in Central Park in New York City. For complete details, click on this link:
- What’s the latest “ism” to be used by the Left to demonize conservatives in the U.S.? “Critical Race Theory,” or “CRT.” What is it? It’s a “doctrine” created by Leftists elites who claim to know all there is about racism, ethnic culture, and, more importantly, what’s right and what’s wrong regarding racial unrest across the nation. Do you want more information about it? It’s out there, but NOT in Mainstream Media. For complete details, click on this link:
- So what is Critical Race Theory? Let’s just say that it is NOT new, is a new tool to be used by those who supposedly are “experts” regarding all things racial, and is rapidly taking over the education system in the nation. You need to understand CRT and its dangers. For complete details, click on this link:
- Did you see Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) from Minneapolis on Monday night calling for violence in the streets IF the desired verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial was not the one the jury chose? Of course, Maxine “knew” what the “right” verdict was. No realistic person can disagree with the judge in the Chauvin case who said (during the trial) Waters’ actions “could” be grounds for a Chauvin appeal, no matter what the verdict would be! Maxine has weighed in with her explanation for her actions. For complete details, click on this link:
- It wasn’t too surprising that LeBron James’ tweet regarding the killing of a black teenager by a white policeman in Columbus, Ohio, was not censored or even blocked by the “Twitter Cancel Culture” gods. After all, he’s an NBA star, African American, and a Democrat! Obviously, Twitter has been blasted for its blatant hypocrisy. Of course, they have not responded, even though the tweet was based on false information. For complete details, click on this link:
- The Transgender movement is flooding the nation, and it’s taking over the conversation about fairness in sports competitions. It all boils down to one question: Is it fair for biological males to compete as females in athletic competitions? Obviously, biological males have an advantage. In a meeting this past week one Texas Democrat politician announced that there are several more sexes that need to be considered in this conversation. In fact, there are six sexes! For complete details, click on this link:
- The facts of the January 6th riot on Capitol Hill have been inflated in dramatic fashion by Democrats and the media. The tragic death of Capitol Policeman Sicknick was grossly misrepresented by all, including the police department he worked for. Congressman Ron Johnson has demanded an explanation for the reports of Sicknick’s death by the police force. For complete details, click on this link:
What a week from which to garner just the “highlights” for you! OMG: Cities across the nation are on FIRE!
Within the context of that, what have we put together for our “Saturday Bullet Points?” Don’t worry: there are PLENTY of important items on which you will want to “reflect” while you leisurely address your first…or second…or third cup of coffee. So buckle-up: Let’s get started!
- When’s the last time that the island-state of Cuba did NOT have a Castro in political power? A really long time! It appears it is about to happen. For complete details, click on this link:
- Illegal Immigration has dominated our headlines, once again. Yes, there’s a “crisis” at the Southern border. And, yes, the responsibility for the crisis (which the White House STILL refuses to call it) is totally the responsibility of the Biden Administration. Republicans in large have blasted Democrats for the continual push to benignly allow any and all from Mexico and Central America who want to come to just “come on down!” Now, however, one famous Republican has joined the Biden-Democrat cause to make ’em all American citizens: George W. Bush! For complete details, click on this link:
- The purpose for our forefathers structuring the U.S. government with three branches of government — none of which were to have more power than the other — was to keep politics out of at least one of them. And they chose the branch that most need to remain a-political: the Justice branch. But today, Democrats are willing to simply throw out the Constitution, forget about Court precedence, and add four more spots for Supreme Court justices. Why? Purely for partisan purposes: Democrats can’t get all their “stuff” passed! For complete details, click on this link:
- We have heard little from former Vice President Mike Pence. However, Friday morning early it was reported that he had a pacemaker implanted in his chest. Apparently, heart issues had engulfed him for some time and his heart was consistently beating too slow! For complete details, click on this link:
- Americans have looked on as the pillars of our nation have, one-at-a-time crumbled before our very eyes. Who feels warm and fuzzy tingles when we consider the rancor incessantly coming from the U.S. Dept. of Justice? What about Congress? Now, it’s even the White House! And the Left is doing their best to destroy the structure of the Supreme Court. We’ve lost heretofore necessities in our nation’s foundation: Education, Healthcare, Religion, and Constitutional rights. They’re being snatched from us a little every day. Now, it appears that Big Business has rolled over to allow the Left to boss them around, too! For complete details, click on this link:
- Unless you listened to Friday’s edition of “TNN Live,” (M-F 9-11 AM Central) you probably didn’t hear that seven “significant” U.S. universities have filed suit against the CDC for fraud! It appears that 1500 tests that confirmed the patient involved was positive with COVID-19 were not infected. But the travesty of all this does NOT stop there. For complete details, click on this link:
- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have been President and Vice President just shy of three months. But the Vice President made a claim the other day that astonished a bunch of “labor experts.” She claimed that the Biden Administration has created more jobs for Americans than any other administration in history. You MUST see this. It’s only a couple of minutes long. Click on this link:
- Democrats are just getting started in their quest to overthrow the U.S. Constitution and the Rule of Law it has provided to us for 260 years. Even though several massive spending bills are already on the table as is H.R. One, an election bill that will federalize elections in total, their next big project is to make Washington D.C. a state. In fact, the House on Friday set that issue to be presented for debate beginning next Tuesday. What’s at stake? For complete details, click on this link:
- Although “Candidate” Biden consistently promised while campaigning for President that his number one job, if elected, was to return the nation to an environment void of conflict, animus, and political hatred: you know, that “unity” thing. It didn’t take long to find out when he said those things, was doing nothing but campaigning. Based on what we’ve seen, since he took the oath of office, is those far-left proposals will push the nation so far left that the Americans who are considered to be the heart of the nation will be left behind! He seems to have forgotten there’s an election just around the corner. And American voters have LONG memories. Dems are facing an overthrow in 2022! For complete details, click on this link:
- Have you yet ascertained why the furor at the Southern border hasn’t yet been stopped? Are you still wondering what in the world this President is thinking that would allow these hundreds of thousands of illegals to storm across our border? Isn’t it odd to you that this is happening — with NO pushback from the Biden Administration OR Dr. Fauci — and what the REAL purpose could be? Do you think it just might have something to do with a shrinking Democrat Party membership and a subsequent scramble to find new voters? For complete details, click on this link:
- Most folks have heard about the recent real estate shopping spree by Patrisse Cullors, self-espoused Marxist co-founder of Black Lives Matter. Buying four luxury homes and spending $4 million in doing so is “no big deal,” at least according to Cullors. In fact, making the purchases were “in direct support of black people.” Huh? For complete details, click on this link:
- Friday it was confirmed to the U.S. and the world who is REALLY at the top of our government, and it’s NOT President Biden. A controversy over the cap of refugees to be allowed into the country during the fiscal year 2021 had been set by the Trump Administration at 15,000. Biden while campaigning promised on Day-1 to raise it significantly. Mysteriously, Biden signed an EO on Friday restricting refugees to Trump levels. And the Democrat world erupted! Who pushed Biden to “reconsider?” For complete details, click on this link:
- Across the nation, Friday night saw riots, looting, and gunfire as angry Americans took to the streets in protest of the latest deaths from police shootings. The most serious was in Minnesota’s Brooklynn Center where 100 were arrested. For complete details, click on this link:
Here we are again, on another weekend. It’s another weekend culminating a week of frantic activity in our nation. You probably missed some of the important issues. Catch up on those with the following bullet points.
In each one, read the descriptive sentences of what’s in the story. If you want more details, click on the blue arrow at the end. It will take you to a full story to get all the details.
Don’t ever miss any important happenings! Our “Saturday Bullet Points” each week make sure you’re kept informed.
- President Biden released what he called “actions” he is proposing that he says do NOT curb the Second Amendment but WILL stop gun violence. While tens of millions of Americans disagree with his statements, many “Woke” Americans agree. Numbered among those are many large company officials, including the CEO of Levi. For complete details, click on this link:
- Amazon and its principal owner, Jeff Bezos, are known for many things. One of those is NOT their support for many of their rank-and-file workers. Because of Amazon’s massive distribution process necessary to fulfill all their online purchases, blue-collar workers hold most of their jobs. Employees of Amazon in Alabama have been considering unionizing their workforce. But, on Friday, those workers sent a resounding message to those Union executives. For complete details, click on this link:
- Every American is at least “slightly” familiar with Georgia’s new voter integrity law. It created a nationwide uproar last week, which led to Major League Baseball’s removal of their 2021 All-Star game originally scheduled for Atlanta. It now will be played instead in Denver. Some bad news for Major League Baseball and Democrats who have vehemently attacked the new law: a majority of Americans SUPPORT provisions in the law! For complete details, click on this link:
Vice President Kamala Harris faces criticism for not visiting the overwhelmed southern border. Still, she managed to visit a bakery in Chicago on Tuesday and left with a slice of her favorite German chocolate cake. For complete details, click on this link:
- Johnson and Johnson, the company that makes the single-dose COVID-19 vaccine, is having a problem with their supply of vaccines for the next month. The problem derives from a 15 million dose contamination at a manufacturing facility in Baltimore. For complete details, click on this link:
- We knew this was coming — and it’s here: President Biden has established a commission to study the United States Supreme Court’s expansion. (In Politispeak, that says, “Democrats are determining which method they can most easily use to pack the SCOTUS with Democrat justices.) But it may NOT be the Supreme Court, but other federal courts as well. For complete details, click on this link:
- No good news today from the Rap World. Rapper DMX passed away after a drug overdose put him in a coma from which he did not come out. Who was he? What is he famous for? For complete details, click on this link:
- Here we go again: a New York Christian photographer is challenging a court ruling that demands the photographer agree to photograph LGTBQ weddings. The photographer has refused on the grounds of religious conflicts. For complete details, click on this link:
- The Queen of England and millions worldwide mourn the loss of the Duke of Edinburgh — the Queen’s husband — who died peacefully early Friday morning after a lengthy illness. Prince Phillip was a fixture in every event in which the Royal Family was part for more than half a century. He was 99 years of age. For complete details, click on this link:
The Daily Mail claimed to have authenticated the abandoned laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden in a shocking article published on Thursday. Hunter was also caught on camera using many drugs, paying for sex with prostitutes, and having a shady, toxic, and drug-fueled relationship with his late brother’s widow, Hallie Biden, according to the laptop. For complete details, click on this link:
- Uh-Oh: President Biden was caught telling a whopper in his Thursday announcement of executive actions he proposes to curb gun violence in the nation. He told the World he wants Congress to cancel the protection gun manufacturers have against being sued. The Government has given gun manufacturers NO such protection! For complete details, click on this link:
- Who besides me hit the ceiling yesterday after the report from New York that the state was using $2.1 Billion in COVID-19 stimulus money to give to illegals in New York? Are you kidding?!? Members of the House have gone postal and are demanding a full audit of New York’s COVID-19 spending. For complete details, click on this link:
- Here’s a story from the week too obvious to NOT include in today’s Bullet Points. A Biden nominee to head the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division was just discovered to be the organizer of a conference that was used “used as a tool by radical anti-government activists to champion cop-killers and free violent criminals.” One cannot make this stuff up! Let me get this straight: President Biden (or whoever handles his policy decisions) feels this woman, Kristen Clarke, is the right person to head such an important department that supposedly seeks to stamp out racial and ethnic discrimination? For complete details, click on this link:
It cannot possibly get busier in the world around us, can it? The answer: Yes, it can, and it does.
To make sure that you miss NO vital news from this past week, we’re doing a roundup of the highlights for you. What follows are our bullet points which you can access for a description of the important happenings of the week. If you want the full story on any of the bullet points, click on the blue arrow after the description and get all the specific details.
- It was inevitable. Anytime you put many young people in close quarters for days and nights on end, something sexual is bound to happen. That’s precisely what was confirmed is going on in one of the migrant centers in South Texas. For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s Easter weekend, the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus. Besides the Easter festivities that include Easter egg hunts, family gatherings, and fancy clothes for Sunday, Easter is the one day of the year that the greatest number of Americans attend church. How many will attend? For complete details, click on this link:
- Friday saw another attack on the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C. An apparent lone attacker stormed a barrier in his car striking several Capitol Hill police. One of those officers was killed in the incident. No, the perpetrator was NOT a MAGA American, but was an adherent of Islam and an adherent of Louis Farrakhan. For complete details, click on this link:
- The woke mob in the nation has found another innocent target: the Major League Baseball Allstar game. The game was to be played in Atlanta. But it’s now being moved. Why? Not for any legitimate reason, for sure. It’s actually happening at the request of President Biden in response to a new Georgia voting law. For complete details, click on this link:
- A man was charged with four counts of murder in Orange County in California. The incident occurred at an office complex on Thursday of this past week. For complete details, click on this link:
- President Biden’s son Hunter has a new book coming out. In it, Hunter talked about an intervention in which all family members got together one day in 2020. Hunter stormed out of the meeting only to be chased by his Dad. The interview will air on Sunday of this week. For complete details, click on this link:
- It appears that the sex story involving alleged illegal actions on the part of Congressman Matt Gaetz may have some truth to it. And if the stories being told are true, it may include other members of Congress. For complete details, click on this link:
- Yes, there’s a flood at the southern border. But it’s not water — it’s people: illegal immigrants. And illegal border crossings has set an all time new record. And it’s not a GOOD record or one we as Americans are proud to hold. What is it? For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s factual: COVID-19 infections, hospitalizations, and deaths are falling, and are falling rapidly. This is good news, right? Certainly it’s great news for the Americans who have been trapped for a year in the fear being spread by the “experts” like Dr. Anthony Fauci. But it is probably bad news for SOME people. Who might that be? For complete details, click on this link:
- Are you an American who does not trust the leaders in Iran? Do you believe the stories they perpetuate that they have NOT and are NOT pursuing nuclear weapons? Amazingly, most Americans DON’T trust Iran’s leadership to tell the truth. But that won’t stop President Biden from reopening the door to “talk” to Iran about “stuff.” What stuff could Biden possibly be speaking to them about? For complete details, click on this link:
Our “Saturday Bullet Points” have been the #1 story of each week read by busy folks from around the World. Would you please take a minute and let us know your thoughts on this feature? We respectfully request that you drop a one or two-sentence email to let us know. Don’t spend a lot of time doing so! We want to make certain WE are giving you the type of news that YOU want to see. Please quickly send that email to Dan@TruthNewsNet.org. We don’t even need your name — just your thoughts. (And your email address goes NOWHERE! We never use it ourselves and NEVER give anyone access to it.)
Here you go! Catch up on the news of the week you may have missed. Try out “Bullet Points.” Click on the first bullet point and read the several sentences explaining the story. If you want more details, click on the blue arrow at the end. It will take you to a full story that contains ALL the details of the story you may have missed. If you don’t need full details, just click on the next Bullet Point.
Enjoy your Saturday and Sunday. We’ll see you Monday morning at 9 AM Central on “TNN Live!”
- Eighteen U.S. Senators on Thursday night went to the southern border of Texas to get firsthand information on what’s happening there. In a post-visit press meeting Friday afternoon, each of the eighteen spoke. Each went nuts on the President and his Administration for the deplorable conditions across the board for those illegals in those “detention centers” that are supposed to be well organized, plenty of room, great conditions. There’s no way to put honestly what’s happening there without saying it definitely is not just a crisis, but a Humanitarian crisis. Here’s a video report on the details there with FOX News. It’s nine minutes long but well worth the watch:
- Uh-Oh: we got some BAD information from the White House. We thought President Biden put VP Kamala Harris in charge of immigration matters at the Southern Border. Nope. Kamala made it crystal clear: she ain’t touching the border horrors! She’s only responsible for “Diplomatic issues.” Yeah, like there’s diplomacy necessary for the Vice President to interact with the Coyotes, Drug Cartels, and human traffickers! For complete details, click on this link:
- The Mayor of Oakland, California has a novel idea that she’s about to roll out: giving poor families a guaranteed monthly amount to help them with their basic family needs. It seems to be a really good idea, “taking care of the poorest among us,” right? At second glance, however, the program excludes white families who are also poor. For complete details, click on this link:
- The Mainstream Media made it perfectly clear for us all: Trump supporters that included White Supremacists, KKK, and Proud Boys stormed the nation’s Capitol on January 6. And their doing so shocked everyone, right? Not right. Social media platform Parler released information showing they gave information — specifics — more than 50 times to the FBI alerting that there would be violence on that day. For complete details, click on this link:
- Everyone knows that the last segment of 2020 with President Donald Trump at the helm was certainly an economic disaster to the nation. After all, the populist President with his wild ideas to give power back to the American people and put more money in the pockets of Americans devastated us economically. Guess what: it wasn’t so! Even with COVID-19 and egregious lockdowns, our economy soared! For complete details, click on this link:
- Friday on “TNN Live” we gave our listeners our analysis of that horrendous first press conference for President Biden. It was bad, really bad. We step back this weekend to let the national political “experts” and pundits give us their two-cents about the get-together. As one can expect, the leftist media outlets placed their grades for the President somewhere between an A and a B. None had much of anything negative to say. Today, we hear that one independent journalist a little different view. For complete details, click on this link:
- It was refreshing to hear an actual “real” reporter write something about our government that was NOT based on political party affiliation. There are numerous things to which we can point that loudly proclaim a reporter’s political appetite and bias. But looking back at this past week, we thought we’d share with you one journalist’s personal experiences in swimming upstream through “political hackery.” To take a look at it all, click on this link:
- We all know China and the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) are committed to overthrowing the United States to assume the title of the planet’s greatest nation. We have watched as the Chinese have infiltrated virtually every American institution from top to bottom. But what we DID NOT know is that they have an in-depth prepared and already-implemented plan to do just that. And, of course, it includes the infiltration of our election systems. For complete details, click on this link:
- We’ve always been told that everything and everybody in Washington D.C. in our government is for sale. Regarding members of Congress, the alleged holdouts to being bought are few in number. One such Senator is known to be one of those lawmakers: independent, driven to vote on issues in the manner his constituents want, and to often cross party lines in doing so: W. Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin. It probably comes as no surprise that President Biden offered Manchin’s wife a prestigious committee appointment in the Biden Administration. Hmmm…”Quid Pro Quo?” For complete details, click on this link:
- Maybe it’s just because the Spring Break gang was shutout in 2020 by COVID-19, but the 2021 Spring Breakers have gone nuts in south Florida. Last weekend saw all types of violence and illegal activities across Miami. Beachgoers and Miami merchants and law enforcement folks are bracing themselves for a tumultuous weekend, preparing for the worst. For complete details, click on this link:
- South Florida is not the only place that expects huge numbers of U.S. college students to show up for the annual Spring getaway. Cancun, Mexico, is the most popular place for most American college students to head IF they don’t go to Florida. And Mexicans tied to their tourist industry — especially in Cancun — are making a decision in their ramp-up to handle the influx of these young Americans. They’re choosing dollars-and-cents over their own health. For complete details, click on this link:
- Dominion Voting Systems — the international company that was the epicenter of all those allegations of November election fraud — has picked another entity to file a lawsuit against. This time it’s FOX News, which Dominion states in a desperate effort to salvage its plummeting ratings manufactured stories about alleged Dominion voting fraud. And the case is a BIG one! For complete details, click on this link:
- A shocking development happened on Friday. Former presidential candidate and current U.S. Senator from Utah, Mitt Romney, received a prestigious national award. It shocking many. Why? The award was presented to Romney for his tremendous courage in bucking political partisanship and voting to convict former President Trump in his impeachment trial. For complete details, click on this link:
- Have you wondered how the government plans to pay for all the “free money” it’s been passing out the past year or so? After all, the only money the federal government has to spend is the money they “take” from us: tax dollars. In the push by the far left to do away with fossil fuel, as the number of automobiles continues to decline, gas taxes at the pump at federal and state levels are certainly going to open a hole in the federal “piggy bank” — US! How to fill it? Why not tax Americans “by-the-mile” for their miles behind the wheels of their cars, whether fossil-fueled or electric? It’s in the works! For complete details, click on this link:
- Are you looking for a new place with warm ocean breezes and sand to squish between your toes? The old destinations are facing either COVID-lockdowns are fewer tourists because of economic issues or fear of traveling during the pandemic. Here’s a novel idea: why not try Hawaii! Wait a minute: you’ve been to Hawaii a bunch of times or it’s too commercialized. If you believe that, you haven’t been to Lanai, Hawaii’s smallest island. It has two newly renovated Four Season resort hotels and only 3,000 residents to bother you! Of course, it offers the necessity for any island paradise: warm ocean breezes, gorgeous sandy beaches, and crystal Pacific water. For complete details, click on this link:
Another week, another week with FAR too many vital happenings in the country for most Americans to keep up with. You lost a few of those, I’m sure. We have them and have put them in our Bullet Points today.
Here’s how it works: 1) Read the few sentences included with each Bullet Point; 2) to get more details of that Bullet Point, click on the blue arrow at the end and go to a complete story with details; 3) no interest in details? Just click on the next Bullet Point and keep going!
It’s simple, it’s quick, and it’s a great way to start your Saturdays. Enjoy today’s chapter!
- In order to keep things “real” at the White House, the Administration decided that any staffer who had used marijuana previously is unfit to serve President Biden. They were forced to resign or be fired. That brings up this question: what about VP Kamala Harris who admittedly publicly on a radio show she had not only used marijuana, but did so often. Is she the next to go? For complete details, click on this link:
- “There are no problems at the southern border!” That’s Nancy Pelosi. What’s there are some challenges and problems to work out. Otherwise, everything is OK. Really? Yep. The House Speaker says everything is under control. That’s unbelievable, but she said it. For complete details, click on this link:
- Meanwhile, Americans don’t feel the same as does the Speaker. A large majority in the country have been anxiously waiting to see and hear the facts coming from our border. But the Biden Administration has forbid members of the Press to accompany government officials to see first-hand what’s going on there. Further, DHS, CBP, and other federal employees have been told implicitly NOT to allow any pictures or videos to be taken. What’s going on? Pelosi says, Nothing. But current DHS Secretary, Alejandro Mayorkas, who repeatedly has claimed we have no crisis there, surprised everyone on Friday and finally took a trip to see for himself. For complete details, click on this link:
- Have you already forgotten the name “Lindsay Boylan?” She’s the first former Andrew Cuomo staffer to come forward publicly to reveal sexual harassment at the hands of Governor Cuomo. Boylan finally gave partial details of what her charges include. It’s the first time Americans have heard that Cuomo told her he wanted to “mount” her! For complete details, click on this link:
- The experts have told us the younger American children are the less likely they are to catch the COVID-19 virus infection. Even if they do, less than one-tenth of one percent will likely die. Yet, America’s CDC Guru, Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Wednesday that infants will be vaccinated for COVID-19 beginning soon. For complete details, click on this link:
- How much of your privacy is too much for you to feel comfortable, especially when given to the government? Like it or not, our federal government has amassed access to a huge percentage of our lives’ details without us even knowing about it. They do it in the name of “security.” After all, they each took an oath to “protect and serve us” if we elected them. Don’t we trust them? For complete details, click on this link:
- Talk about someone who absolutely has no connection to reality! And she, Jen Psaki, is the “fact coordinator” for this President. Psaki says with Biden’s proposed income tax increases, corporations don’t have to raise prices on consumers on any of their goods and products so Americans will all be “hunky-dory!” (She really claims this) For complete details, click on this link:
- We hear it again and again: “There’s no crisis at the southern border!” Let’s don’t let the truth ruin their great leftist talkling point. Unfortunately, even though the Biden Administration has muzzled Border Patrol and DHS employees there with demands to NOT tell anyone anything or show any pictures, TX Governor Greg Abbott reports that in two of the three facilities holding immigrant minors there’s no clean running water and in two of the three, more than ten percent of the illegals housed tested positive for COVID-19. Yep, there’s no crisis at our southern border, right? For details, click on this link:
- Why is it OK to leaders in each of the nation’s largest cities — 37 of them — to allow murders to continue to rise at egregious rates on their political watches? It’s happening, though. And the citizens in those cities have basically just turned a back to the criminality. Maybe people are being conditioned to the massive increases in murders and other crimes as their “new reality.” For complete details, click on this link:
- The Cancel Culture has struck again. This time it’s a “redo” of the cancellation of the significance of the Star Bangled Banner. What? Yep. We see protesting college basketball players once again taking a knee during the anthem to follow former San Francisco 49er QB Colin Kaepernick’s lead. I thought we were through that? At the Mens’ NCAA Basketball Tournament many are not. For complete details, click on this link:
- The FBI has stepped into the nursing home debacle in New York that saw thousands of elders die needlessly from COVID-19. The U.S. intelligence agency is apparently looking into the alleged purposeful editing of COVID-19 death statistics to make New York Governor Andrew Cuomo look good to the public during the pandemic. For complete details, click on this link:
- Friday, the U.S. Supreme Court took up an abortion case that, depending on their findings and actions, could change the rules regarding abortions. Mississippi officials had appealed an appeals court ruling that had invalidated a ban on abortions after 15 weeks gestation. The ruling was met with precedent that the Supreme Court prevents bans when the fetus could not live outside the womb. For complete details, click on this link:
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top flip-flopped on all things COVID-19, has reversed course once again. Friday, the CDC announced, “Oops, we were wrong about the mandatory six feet social distancing mandate for schools to safely reopen.” (There really wasn’t an “Oops!” in their announcement) What is the safe distance now? For complete details, click on this link:
- It comes as NO surprise for most that the House passed a bill — H.R. 8 — to ratchet down the purchase of guns by clamping down on those who are eligible to buy guns. There was ANOTHER gun control bill passed at the same time. For complete details, click on this link:
The week is about done, and what a week! President Biden on Thursday gave his first national speech as President to the American people. Illegal immigration at the southern border has quickly morphed into a “human pandemic,” no matter what the mainstream media or members of the Biden Administration say. Facts prove it’s in just two months of this administration become the worst immigration crisis in the history of the U.S.
What else happened that’s really important this past week? We’ve done the deep-dive for you as we always do. These bullet points give you a short synopsis of each big story. If you want more information, click on the blue arrow at the end of a few sentences. If you already have all the information you want, click on the next bullet point.
Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for looking in.
Saturday Bullet Points
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo finds himself in a political quandary: should he resign or hang on. It was revealed that another woman — the sixth so far — reported sexual harassment by the Governor. Dozens of state and federal lawmakers, including some from his state, are calling for the “Love Gov” to step down. For complete details, click on this link:
- Democrats control the House and Senate and, of course, the White House. Because of that, we will inevitably have Democrat attacks against the 2nd Amendment. The House has already passed two gun control bills: one tackles hi-capacity magazines, and the other takes-on gun registration and universal background checks. Next for these two bills in the U.S. Senate. And Senate Majority Leaders Chuck Schumer announced the Senate would take both up for deliberation. For complete details, click on this link:
- We’ve all been trying to get accustomed to wearing a mask. Question its efficacy, refuse to wear one in public: neither will change the fact that three million of these masks are used up and thrown out every minute! A group in Denmark has sounded the environmental alarm on the disposal of this massive number of masks. They MUST be bad for the environment. For complete details, click on this link:
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama had a hectic life during the eight years of Barack’s presidency. Besides being First Lady, she too was the mother of two teenage girls. Now the girls are mostly away at college. What does a First Lady do after leaving the White House? Michelle, in an interview, confessed to her obsession for knitting that she took up during the pandemic. She also confessed she had some mild depression because of the racial violence and George Floyd’s death last year. But, there’s more to this story. For complete details, click on this link:
- This story is a bit bizarre, to say the least. NBC’s streaming service is preparing a series to air that chronicles 12-months of a man’s life who found a life insurance policy that would pay even if the insured commits suicide — provided that the suicide does not occur during the first year of the policy. Apparently, the show is going to last twelve months! For complete details, click on this link:
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, is ground zero in the trial just getting started of Derek Chauvin, one of four cops accused of complicity in George Floyd’s death on Memorial Day last year. As jury selection is underway, national guardsmen and local police expect widespread uproar to surround the trial for its endurance. A large section surrounding the courthouse is barricaded width cement walls and fencing. It’s been deemed to be an “autonomous zone.” For complete details, click on this link:
- What was the source of the COVID-19 virus? A Chinese government lab in Wuhan, China, has been rumored to be the originating source of the virus, but the Chinese government has continually debunked that theory. But now, an American expert that was part of our contingency that when to the lab in Wuhan and actually went through the lab and its processes and now states he believes COVID-19 originated in a Chinese bio-weapons experienced and it escaped. For complete details, click on this link:
- Former President Trump has been out of the public eye since leaving D.C. for Florida. Rumors of his intentions and plans have been abundant — many of which are literally unbelievable. And he’s been surprisingly missing from public view, on the most part. He shocked some folks by showing up at a dog rescue center. What was that all about? For complete details, click on this link:
- California Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) has been a real disappointment in the U.S. House of Representatives. His chief role has been to mount and maintain nonstop attacks against President Trump during the entirety of his presidency. But Swalwell has become the bullseye of the angst of numerous Republicans for his antics and several other questionable matters. It seems that Swalwell allowed himself to become involved romantically with a Chinese spy. The FBI revealed the truth about her two years ago. Swalwell confronted her, and she immediately fled the U.S. His relationship with her would surely have disqualified Swalwell from serving on the House Intelligence Committee IF he was a Republican. As a Democrat, he’s so far been protected by Speaker Pelosi. However, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, also from California, is determined to remove Swalwell from that committee. For complete details, click on this link:
- NFL and Tom Brady fans can breathe easier today. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, coming off their Brady-led SuperBowl victory, have agreed to terms with Brady with a contract to keep him in Tampa a while longer. For complete details, click on this link:
- The state of California will be getting a new governor IF almost two million Californians get their way. That many California voters have signed petitions to recall Newsom for a myriad of problems that Newsom created as Governor. Much of the state’s angst is due to his overbearing COVID-19 lockdown demands that have obliterated schools and business in mass fashion. Will they be successful? For complete details, click on this link:
It seems like the week just flew by. But it certainly did not. This past week (just as has every other week the past few months) was chocked full of stories: BIG stories. There were so many that were not just big but important, you probably missed several you needed to know about. Our Bullet Points will take care of that. Read a few descriptive sentences after each Bullet Point. If you want more details simply click on the blue arrow and it will take you directly to a complete story.
Relax, get caught up, and drink that second or third cup of Saturday morning coffee with us!
- There’s political anger and then there’s REAL political anger. It’s so vile in Washington that one Democrat lawmaker took the time to search the social media accounts of her GOP counterparts who questioned the results of the November 3rd election. And she’s releasing them in an effort to discredit them, possibly justify their removal from Congress, or even see criminal actions for their complicity in the insurgence! For complete details, click on this link:
- The U.S. Supreme Court has sure been busy the past few weeks. And today they are reviewing a case that may impact the U.S. voting system for years to come. In an Arizona case, two critical voting issues are being decided. Either or both could change everything. For complete details, click on this link:
- The historical number of Executive Orders a president has made early in their administration was eclipsed in the first few days by President Joe Biden. One of his acts forces female athletes to participate in competition against transgenders who are biological males who identify as female. His action has set the nation on fire. Mississippi’s governor is about to sign a bill that mandates this action CANNOT happen in his state. For complete details, click on this link:
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott has certainly been in the news of late. The latest conversation about the governor is regarding his commitment to support a pending bill that will prevent social media platforms from censoring conservative posting. And it’s getting nasty! For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s been uncanny to watch as the uncertainty of all-things COVID-19 instigated massive lockdowns across the nation. Several states have rebelled against these state lockdown orders. But California has remained solid in their lockdown commitment: until Friday. California is going to allow Major League Baseball AND DisneyLand to reopen! For complete details, click on this link:
- We all know there was NO voting irregularities in the November election, right? No so according to a case in a Mississippi court. A judge has ordered a new election in one local race in which it was discovered 79% of absentee ballots were invalid. For complete details, click on this link:
- In the $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 bill that is now in the Senate for debate, a House ruling by a parliamentarian prevents a $15 per hour federal minimum wage to be included. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) filed a separate bill to make the minimum wage change. It failed! And Dems were involved. For complete details, click on this link:
- President Biden while campaigning made it clear his plans were to reopen the southern border to illegal immigrants again if he was elected. He was elected, and he HAS opened the border. In doing so, his actions have created a border crisis in just a few weeks. Former President Trump on Friday blasted Biden for his actions calling it a “tsunami.” For complete details, click on this link:
- This next point is a shocker. CA Representative Eric Swalwell is known for his hatred for the former president. But what he did this past week is mind-boggling! Swalwell has filed a lawsuit against Mr. Trump for Trump’s alleged responsibility in all of the actions of those who stormed the Capitol on January 6th. For complete details, click on this link:
- Millions of Americans have watched the actions of NY Governor Andrew Cuomo being released confirming his purposeful hiding of COVID-19 death statistics for elderly New Yorkers who died based on the governor’s written orders. Surprisingly, the President has been silent on the issue. But the White House has taken a stance. For complete details, click on this link:
- Dr. Anthony Fauci will not let go of his constant edicts (which change from week to week countering his previous instructions) telling us what we CAN and SHOULD do to battle COVID-19. He’s just as vehement telling us we CANNOT do. He’s even targeting those in our military who, in large part, are refusing to take a vaccination. For complete details, click on this link:
- Certainly by now you’ve heard the insult uttered against people in Texas who support Gov. Greg Abbott’s reopening of his state that includes doing away with the mask mandate. Biden called those people “Neanderthals.” Actor Dennis Quaid doesn’t like Biden’s slam against he and his fellow Texans. What is Quaid going to do? For complete details, click on this link:
It’s Saturday morning and time to catch-up on the happenings from the past week, some of which you probably missed. We did NOT miss them. It works very simply: After each bullet point we give you a sentence or two that describes each story. If you want full details, just click on the blue “swoosh” at the end of the description. Go to a story that gives you “the rest of the story.” Dig in!
- Connecticut Federal Attorney John Durham announced his resignation on Friday. Before you panic, the ONLY thing he resigned was his position as federal attorney. He will full-time execute the role of Special Prosecutor to continue the investigation into wrongdoing by the Obama/Biden Administration in the Russia Collusion investigation of Candidate and then President Trump. For complete details, click on this link:
- Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) gave a dramatic speech at CPAC in Orlando on Friday. He whipped the conservative crowd into a frenzy, especially when he called the #1 nemesis of the U.S. “Chi-merica.” What does that mean? For complete details, click on this link:
- It certainly comes as no surprise that, with the election of Joe Biden, we have a surging and already-massive illegal immigration problem at the southern border. Just weeks into his presidency, Joe Biden is scrambling as are his immigration and border patrol officials to get their arms around this mass of people flooding to our southern border. The Biden Administration is woefully unprepared. And the entire issue is President Biden’s fault. For complete details, click on this link:
- It probably comes as no surprise that another major U.S. city that is governed by far left local and state officials is suffering with a massive increase of crime shortly after they made the decision to, and subsequently have, defunded the police. And they have allocated the money saved to black communities. It’s San Francisco. For complete details, click on this link:
- Have you ever wondered how at Planned Parenthood abortion centers how facilitating and performing the abortions of tens of thousands of American babies impact those in leadership at these clinics? Certainly the constant process of killing babies must take its toll. One former PP clinic insider says it makes her feel like “an administrator at Auschwitz during WWII.” For complete details, click on this link:
- Great news on Friday! Johnson & Johnson received emergency use approval from the Federal Drug Administration to begin use of the third COVID-19 vaccination. How is it different from those already in use by Moderna and Pfizer? For complete details, click on this link:
- No one can reasonably maintain that there were not numerous achievements for the American People during the Trump presidency. However, those on the Left are still quick to deny the significant facts that prove the good really happened — or at least the Trump was responsible. At CPAC on Friday, former Rep. Jason Chaffetz blistered Republicans who choose to diminish the results of President Trump, opting instead to judge his White House tenure based solely on their opinions of his personality while ignoring the good he did. For complete details, click on this link:
- Accusations are flying from numerous Americans at the actions taken this week by the Biden Administration against Syria in a U.S. air strike. It’s reported the attack was retaliation against Iran for allegedly killing several Americans last year. But Biden was nasty in his barrage of insults of President Trump’s for the attack on his watch that took out Iran’s #1 General who had personally ordered the killing of several hundred Americans in the Middle East. For complete details, click on this link:
- U.S. Intelligence agencies released classified information on Friday that apparently implicates the Saudi Crown Prince in the brutal execution of a Saudi national who worked in the U.S. as a reporter. Saudi Arabia has consistently denied any responsibility. For complete details, click on this link:
- Even though a $15 per hour minimum wage is to be included in the House version of the COVID-19 stimulus bill, it will not survive in the Senate. Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) has an idea: why not pass a law requiring big corporations like Amazon and other billion dollar corporation to pay a $15 minimum wage rate? For complete details, click on this link:
- Of course, CNN showed up at CPAC to “report” on happenings there. Their #1 anti-conservative reporter Jim Acosta was confronted at the conference in Orlando and asked why CNN concentrates on Sen. Ted Cruz dropping his two daughters in Mexico during the Texas freeze but ignores the 10,000 seniors who died at the hands of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. For complete details, click on this link:
- It comes as no surprise that House Speaker Pelosi uses convenient comparisons to justify doing some of the strangest things in Congress. Pelosi this week in the wake of passing “The Equality Act”likened the stigma of Transgenderism to that of AIDS. Sound a bit strange to you? If so, you’re certainly not alone. For complete details, click on this link:
- Did you know the Olympics are headed to China? Many in the U.S. are NOT happy about that and feel the Olympics should be moved elsewhere. Nikki Haley suggested that having the events in China is a bad idea. Why? According to the former governor, China is just like Nazi Germany was in 1936. For complete details, click on this link:
- We’ve all heard stories of UFO’s in various settings. But pilots in flight have reported dozens of cases of viewing and even watching for extended periods of time UFO’s in crazy acts in flight most recently. The latest comes from American Airlines pilots in the recent past. For complete details, click on this link: