The short answer: Yes!
In anticipation of another week of public impeachment inquiry hearings, we want to give you the tentative schedule for hearings and those expected to testify:
Tuesday AM: Lt. Col Alexander Vindman and Jennifer Williams
- Vindman is the National Security Council’s top Ukraine expert and a decorated Army veteran. He directly listened into the July call. During the closed-door hearings, he testified that acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney “coordinated” a plan to condition a White House meeting for Zelensky on an investigation into the Bidens.
- Williams is an aide to Vice President Pence. She also listened in on the July call, which she said was “unusual” and “shed some light on possible other motivations behind a security assistance hold.”
Tuesday PM: Kurt Volker and Tim Morrison
- Volker, the former U.S. special envoy to Ukraine, discussed Rudy Giuliani’s involvement with Ukraine during his closed-door testimony.
- Morrison is the National Security Council’s former Russia and Europe director, who said he did not find the July call inappropriate but confirmed other key instances at the heart of the impeachment inquiry in his closed-door testimony.
Wednesday AM: Gordon Sondland
- Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, is expected to be the week’s biggest witness. He revised his closed-door testimony to state that he told an aide to Zelensky that military assistance would not be released until Zelensky issued a statement agreeing to investigate Burisma, a gas company with ties to Biden’s son.
Wednesday PM: Laura Cooper and David Hale
- Cooper, the deputy assistant secretary of defense, said in her closed-door testimony that Trump directed the freezing of military aid via the Office of Management and Budget over corruption concerns.
- Hale, the undersecretary of state for political affairs, spoke to what many officials described as Yovanovitch’s questionable removal as ambassador to Ukraine during his closed-door testimony.
Thursday: Fiona Hill
- Hill, Trump’s former Russia adviser, discussed in her closed-door testimony how former national security adviser John Bolton was worried by the shadow diplomacy being conducted by Mulvaney, Sondland, and Giuliani in Ukraine.
Lest We Forget: Highlights from Last Week’s Pony Show — Impeachment Inquiry
Were there any bright spots for the President and Republicans through Day 2 of the public hearings by Rep. Schiff’s committee as part of the impeachment inquiry? It depends on which side of the table you sit. Democrats certainly continued their narrative supporting impeachment that is completely void of facts. Actually, the basis being pushed by Schiff is based on zero facts but relies totally on the emotions of fellow Americans that Schiff and Pelosi are confident they can sway by witness testimony to make the President look mean, uncouth, and insensitive.
Friday’s was the second day of public hearings as a result of the onslaught by Republicans for Schiff’s secrecy. Friday, former Ukraine Ambassador Yovanovitch was on the hot seat.
During Friday’s public hearings, Yovanovitch told Rep. Stewart, a Utah Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, that she could supply the panel with no information regarding criminal activity or bribes that President Trump may have been involved with.
Stewart: “I would now feel compelled to ask you, Madam Ambassador, as you sit here before us, very simply and directly, do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?”
Stewart: “Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?”
Stewart thanked Yovanovitch before predicting that public support for impeachment would decrease after the hearings.
“The American people know this is nonsense,” Stewart said. “The American people know this is unfair.”
Remember the testimony of two bureaucrats that were given on Tuesday? They sat at the table together and were questions at the same time. In that testimony, it too became clear that neither diplomat had any evidence of any impeachable event or behavior by the President.
Here is the bottom line on all three’s feelings and suggestions for the President: None of the three have ever met Mr. Trump, spoken to Mr. Trump, and certainly have not personally performed any type of mental testing for the President’s competence. They were NOT experts but rather hired hands — all three Obama sycophants cannot stand Donald Trump. That in itself disqualifies the validity of any of their testimony before Congress. Their opinions of the President have no place and carry no weight when it comes to driving a duly-elected President from office. What’s scary is Deep State D.C. pundits — yes, the Deep State is real — have amassed significant power through decades of operating just below the surface of government and are out in force (and in unison) to maintain their power.
Fortunately, Schiff and Pelosi were forced by the tide of public opinion to pull back the curtain they used to hide the first impeachment inquiry hearing so Americans could see their evil in action. No one who looked in on their two days of faux hearings saw anything resembling non-partisan Congressional hearings. What they saw was an American despot cloaked in hatred on singular task. Schiff and many others are mired in a desperate attempt to hide facts while manufacturing evidence sufficient to achieve the objective of overturning the 2016 election. Simultaneously their objective is to prevent the heavy-favorite from winning a second White House term.
Their methods? Forget about the will of the American voters; forget about the Rule of Law; forget about the U.S. Constitution and the balance of power; ignore the fundamental of American Justice that gives all a “presumption of innocence,” fair representation of the accused, and the right to confront one’s accuser(s). “Shade” the process in an effort to get Americans to look the other way and just listen to what THEY say while ignoring the truth.
I’m not an alarmist or a conspiracy theorist. What we saw last week was a plain, “in your face” assault on the United States of America! And its proponents — who many are in government leadership — are legion.
Remember that patriot John Brennan? Here’s how he weighed-in after Friday’s hearing and in response to President Trump’s tweet calling the hearings a “Witch Hunt:”
How much more vile can one man become? I have never grown accustomed to the anger and extreme hatred by many on the Left for normal everyday Americans. Former CIA Director John Brennan is one such hater. He is far from being an anti-Trumpster. He’s a Trump-hater. What is most surprising to me is Mr. Brennan is right in the middle of the allegations — they’re allegations right now — of abusing the FISA warrant application way back before the Mueller Investigation even started. Mr. Brennan is alleged to have provided the Steele Dossier to an employee of former Senator John McCain to pass along to Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) and to the Media. Brennan stands to lose much, it is reported, when the Inspector General’s report on wrongdoing by the FBI and other agencies in the jumpstart of the investigation into Trump Russia election collusion. With so many sources maintaining his exposure in all this, it probably means he is the subject of at least a portion of the criminal referral charges that surely will result from that report.
But still, Brennan keeps on barking at President Trump! What’s that old saying: “The first chicken to cackle is the one that laid the egg?” If that’s applicable here, Brennan has laid at least a couple of dozen eggs.
Here’s a bit of news: expect some relief in this incessant barrage of grenades from the mainstream media this week. Where will it come from? The truth! Won’t it be a breath of fresh air to hear some truth for a change? There are reports that a significant amount of the unverified allegations of wrongdoing by the President will be debunked by REAL evidence from witness testimony.
We’ll stop here today. But be certain that it is critical for you to stay close as these tidbits of truth will initiate the tide’s turn away from Trump Mania with a wave of verified truth. We’ll investigate, confirm the truth of what we are told, and bring results to you daily.
Know this: as we approach Thanksgiving 2019, ”The Best is Yet to Come!”