Identity politics purveyors, race advocates, and political partisans forbid any discussion that might contradict or even question their narratives. Disobey them at your peril; they’ll call you horrid names — sexist, racist, homophobe, Islamophobe, male supremacist, white nationalist, fascist, and Nazi — and accuse you of “hate speech” as a warm-up to trying to cancel you by getting you fired, your honors revoked, your institutional ties annulled, sued, fined, and jailed.
COVID-19 questions we are NOT to ask:
- Do lockdowns work at all, other than in the spike in suicides, overdoses, and domestic violence?
- Are masks at all effective in blocking the transmission?
- Is the origin of the virus a laboratory in Wuhan?
- Doesn’t natural immunity exist in those who have had COVID-19?
If you ask any of these, you’re a “conspiracy theorist,” an “anti-vaxxer,” and you’ll be accused of personally being responsible for untold deaths. The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario Canada has warned that “physicians who are publicly contradicting public health orders and recommendations, may face an investigation and disciplinary action when warranted.” Because the science is “settled” by whatever “public health” officials say THIS week.
Diversity and equity questions not to ask, unless you want to be called “sexist:”
- How come female students made up around 60 percent of university students and graduates?
- Does that not mean that males are “underrepresented” and need special programs to raise their presence to 50 percent?
- How come there’s a major push in policy, programs, and regulations to increase the number of female students in STEM fields to 50 percent, when females already make up a supermajority in the social sciences and humanities, the fields they prefer and choose?
- Unless you want to be accused of being an “Islamophobe,” don’t ask whether Islam is anti-Jewish.
- Don’t ask what the Koran means by “Thou will surely find the most hostile of men to the believers [Muslims] are the Jews and the idolaters” (Koran 5.82).
- Or “Fight those who believe not in God and the Last Day and do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of [Muslim] superiority and are in a state of subjection” (Koran 9:92).
- Or why in the 21st century, a government party in a Muslim country demands of its citizens, “Let us prepare ourselves for the decisive battle against the Jews, those apes, pigs, and worshipers of calves. … There will be no peace with the Jews. … This jihad is the jihad.”
- The Hamas Charter says, quoting a prophecy in the hadith, “The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews) when the Jew hides behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews.” Do not ask whether this plays a part in attacks on Jews around the world or on Israel.
Aren’t there still men and women? If you ask, imposing this binary, you’ll be accused of literally “denying the being” of the people spread amongst 126 genders. Never mind about biology and its genes and chromosomes; science is so 20th century.
Today, whatever identity anyone imagines is “Truth.” Disrespect anything that anyone claims, and you’ll be canceled. If you decline to call someone whatever pronoun they adopt or invent, you could be fired, expelled, fined, or jailed. The Cancel Culture gurus are demanding in some states for their state courts to issue “an announcement that all parties appearing in court would henceforth be asked to specify what pronouns they want others to use when referring to them, as well as their preferred forms of address.”
Ignore that old biological and Mother Nature thing.
Not using preferred pronouns may lead to contempt of court charges and incarceration. In the case of objecting to the transition of your own children, for example, by calling them by the pronoun for their biological sex, social services will take them away or send you to jail. Do not dare to deny that men can become women and women can become men, or that children of 8 years old should be allowed to choose life-changing medical treatments unless you want to be called a “transphobe.” Anyone can “transition” to a different sex if they feel like it. Unfortunately, detransitioning turns out to be more difficult. And don’t try transitioning to a different race; these attempts have, when discovered, all been fails.
How come biological males who identify as females are allowed to participate in and dominate girls’ and women’s sports? Uh-oh, don’t ask. But is it not irrefutable that males, on average, are larger, heavier, faster, and stronger than females? So isn’t it unjust that they’re allowed to take over female sports? Ask this, and you will be labeled as “transphobic.” Any objection to trans-females in female sports, female bathrooms, female dressing rooms, women’s shelters, and prisons is denounced as “hate speech.”
Given that every year in our nation, around twenty-five hundred blacks are murdered, how come the dozen or so unarmed (but in some cases aggressive) blacks killed by police are the main topic of conversation, and the justification for rioting, looting, burning, assaulting, killing, and defunding the police? What about the thousands of other black murder victims? Why it is, you know, “racist” to ask about the fact that other blacks murder almost all — around 90% — of blacks murdered. Some blacks are murdered by whites and others, but more than twice as many whites are murdered by blacks. Black victims of violence are overwhelmingly the victims of black criminals. This is why blacks do not want to defund the police.
But don’t talk about it, you’re a racist!
How come our most celebrated social organization, a self-declared Marxist organization dedicated to destroying the nuclear family, is now officially endorsed by the Biden Administration and the U.S. Department of State? It is, of course, Black Lives Matter, an organization focused on vilifying police and ignoring black-on-black crime.
But don’t ask, or else you’re a “racist.”
Why have we allied with genocidal terrorist organizations as our most sympathetic victims? Hamas and Islamic Jihad are explicit about destroying their neighbor Israel and murdering Jews all around the world. They’re now the good guys? Ask, and you will be denounced as an imperialist, colonialist, white supremacist, and Nazi. Why is the Biden Administration planning to rebuild Gaza rather than allowing Hamas and Islamic Jihad to reap the consequences of their aggressive actions? If the Palestinians are captive to Hamas and Islamic Jihad, as alleged, why do they vote, when they can vote, for Hamas as their preferred rulers? Fatah just called off the proposed Palestinian election because the polls showed Hamas would win.
If you ask why we’re siding with Hamas, you will be denounced as evil.
Today, freedom of speech is denounced as a cover for hate speech. Certain people’s imagined identities are sacrosanct, while others’ identities are those of oppressors, which must be expunged. Opinion is now closed. Like the third world, despotic countries, and fascist and communist totalitarian states, only the official “social justice” “antiracism” narrative is allowed. Other opinions are punished. “Diversity” is only for race, gender, and ethnicity, not for thought and ideas. Logic, science, and evidence are passé. Is silence a safe option? If you don’t repeat their slogans, they’ll claim that “your silence is violence.”
This is an easy discussion to put a “period” on: we each have NO say-so about the validity or truth of anything we think or so. We have discovered that self-appointed “Woke” or “Cancel Culture” gurus will demand unilateral authority to label us. So what do we do? Should we accept that none of our thoughts, or feelings, or even the things we KNOW are factual matter anymore? HECK NO! No one can change a fact — the “truth” — about anything.
“So, how do we survive this plague of superiority and Wokeness?”
There’s only one way to do it: we each must find a place within ourselves in which we can live peacefully, honoring all those things we think, we know, and who we are, and just shut out as much of the vitriol and hatred as we possibly can.
Try as we might, we’re not going to change anyone! They, of course, are confident they can cancel, diminish, and shame us all into submission. Let them think so! It is not the first time in history that a segment of society feels and acts that way. But they NEVER survive for long. Common sense and that old factual gift from God always take over: FACTS.
Here’s a novel idea: laugh in the face of anger or hatred, smile when facing a threat. Always “show” the peace you hold in your heart and mind, and never doubt who you are.
Oh, one more thing: remind yourself often of that Declaration of Independence thing promised you: we are each endowed with unalienable rights by our Creator — not by Cancel Culture!