Some time things happen that cause you to just shake your head in disbelief: “How in the world do you think that could have even been possible? SMH!” Look at the picture of that little boy on the beach. He took his head off and dropped in the sand!
I think it is relatively safe to conclude this one thing: If something looks like it cannot possibly be actual or real, we almost always call it “a coincidence.” In actuality, if it seems like it cannot be genuine or real, it almost certainly IS NOT real! Another way of putting that is, “If it looks too good to be true, you can almost bet it isn’t true.”
These kinds of comparisons are prevalent in pretty much every part of our lives. If you google “coincidences,” you’ll get hundreds of examples of some of the strangest “coincidences” that often look real even though they are undoubtedly contrived. Most coincidences are not coincidences at all. Look at some of these pictures:
I doubt pretty seriously the girl actually painted grass all over her body and then put on a pair of cutoffs and a bikini top! I also don’t think that clouds are created with hot coffee and will sneak out of a coffee cup to spread across the sky.
Our world today is full of coincidences that each and everyone seems to be real. But we know IF we look close enough, we can see the attempted trick that is always included in each. I think the problem in America today is that too many people are content to just live at the 10,000-ft. Level instead of living at sea level. Two miles in the air, things look much different than they do at sea level. Because we all are prone to determine what something is based on OUR perspective of it in whatever surroundings we see it, we often ignore some of the tell-tale signs of the realities of things and happenings that we see in our lives every day. We take for granted in most cases that it appears to be legitimate, so it must be real!
Far too often, it’s NOT real at all. And that’s where our problems begin.
Can you Think of Any Coincidences in our World Today?
Oh my! There are far too many to count. But why don’t we do this: let’s list a few and breakdown a few of those so we all can understand that in 2020 (and in 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016), there were far too many coincidences to be casual occurrences simply. In reality, most coincidences are just plans that have remained hidden — until just the right time.
Coincidence #1: the Trump Family
Our coincidences began when someone came across some books on the office of Congress’ Library website. The books are called, “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey,” and, “1900; Or, The Last President.” Both were written in the 1890s by Ingersoll Lockwood. The books themselves are real. But wait, it gets better.
The plot of the first book about Baron Trump includes the story about a young boy who finds a secret portal and time travels. Dan Evon of Snopes.com gives a great, in-depth description of the eerie connection. “There are some incredible connections to be made to the first family of the United States and Lockwood’s novels from the turn of the 19th century. For starters, the main character’s name is the same as President Donald J. Trump’s son, albeit spelled differently. Trump’s adventures begin in Russia and are guided thanks to directions provided by ‘the master of all masters,’ a man named ‘Don.’ Before leaving for his voyage through the unknown, Trump is told of his family’s motto: ‘The pathway to glory is strewn with pitfalls and danger.’” But wait, it gets even creepier.
Lockwood wrote a sequel series of novels four years after the initial publication of his first book. In his third novel, “1900; Or, The Last President,” things link eerily to the present day. The story begins with a scene from a panicked New York City in early November. It describes a “state of uproar” after an election in which an enormously opposed outsider is granted power—an outsider candidate. Sound familiar? After the chaotic scene in NYC, we find out that the man who won the presidency is extraordinarily wealthy and resides on 5th avenue. In case you did not know, the Trump Tower lives on 5th avenue.
We’re just getting started!
Coincidence #2: COVID-19
Wuhan, where the virus originated, just happens to be the location of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, China’s only level 4 biosafety lab. Also curious is how quickly Wuhan purportedly became virus-free, and how other major Chinese cities such as Shanghai and Beijing weren’t affected. While the Chinese government quarantined Wuhan, the virus had already been around for months, potentially spread by Chinese New Year travel before the quarantine was placed. Yet the outbreak was quite limited and short-lived in China, unlike elsewhere, almost as if they were prepared.
Coincidence #3: from a Virus to Economic Disaster in Just Days
Just four months ago, Trump’s economy was on top of the world, literally. A booming stock market, strong economic growth, and record low unemployment was Trump’s first term legacy. What better way to derail a gangbuster economy than shutting it down due to a viral pandemic? It would be an ideal way to weaken a president ahead of an election. So what if there was collateral damage? Trump is the existential threat to the deep globalist state, and the ends justify the means.
A viral outbreak, whether hatched in a laboratory or a wet market, could have been a nuisance like past outbreaks. Yet this one was treated far differently, devastating world economies.
What a coincidence in timing.
Coincidence #4: Mysterious One Million Trump Tulsa Rally Tickets
The Trump Campaign gleefully announced for two weeks that their first rally since the start of the pandemic was quickly packed far beyond capacity: one million tickets had been snatched up! Who can forget what happened at showtime that Saturday night? When the television lights went on, the BOK Center in Tulsa looked to be not even half full. What went wrong? Where are all those who claimed those one million tickets?
As part of a coordinated effort, K-pop fans and teenage TikTok users scooped up tickets to President Trump’s rally in Tulsa, potentially leaving at least hundreds of empty seats, The New York Times reported. A tweet from the Trump campaign June 11th urged people to use their phones to register for the free tickets. The K-pop fans shared the information and encouraged their followers to get tickets, and then not show up for the rally. The plan quickly caught on on TikTok, where people followed the K-pop fans’ lead.
CNN credited Iowa grandmother Mary Jo Laupp with leading part of the charge on the video platform. She posted a TikTok video two weeks before the rally encouraging people to “go reserve tickets now and leave him standing alone there on the stage.”
We could spend your entire day listing coincidence after coincidence regarding numerous political events during this presidency. There are far too many to number. But there are some significant ones that we must share here to get you thinking and looking for more of this ahead of the November 3rd election. We’ll just list them in bullet points.
- Was it a coincidence that the soap opera removal of the federal attorney of the Southern District of New York happened as it did and when it did? Geoffrey Berman was a powerful attorney who regularly dealt with high profile cases that involved some of the most influential people in Washington and elsewhere. Berman and Barr clashed multiple times over the handling of several different cases involving politics and even foreign governments. When Berman was ousted, CNN and other leftist media outlets accused Barr of sidelining Berman because he prosecuted Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen and an ongoing case against NYC former Mayor Guiliani. Those news outlets forgot that Barr was not the Attorney General when those cases happened. But there’s an odd coincidence that occurred immediately upon the firing of Berman. Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s former girlfriend and accused accomplice in Epstein’s sex trafficking business had been under surveillance by U.S. intelligence agencies living in a mansion in New Hampshire. Indictments of her were issued but were not executed UNTIL Berman’s termination. Is that a coincidence? It seems that Berman was connected to some high power Americans and foreign dignitaries that had been fingered as being complicit in the Epstein criminal activity. It was widely thought that Berman would have gone light on Epstein if he had not committed suicide and would undoubtedly have done the same in the prosecution of Maxwell. Immediately after his firing, agents arrested Ghislaine in New Hampshire. She has told the world she’s ready to talk. Who knows who and how many of these powerful men and women will be implicated by her testimony. Many thought with Berman handling the case, she would be coddled in her prosecution and might even have walked. Coincidence?
- Let’s go back several years — to the early 60s. Lee Harvey Oswald was a loner, a political dissident who had close ties to Cuba and a Russian wife. He was not a fan of President John F. Kennedy. He was fingered as the lone gunman who assassinated the President in Dallas. Surprisingly, two days after Oswald was arrested, he was being moved to another facility. During the transfer, a man named Jack Ruby — a high roller and owner of a bar — mysteriously appeared in the basement of the Dallas police station, walked right up to Oswald. The latter was being escorted by several detectives to a car and shot and killed Oswald. It was later revealed that Oswald had terminal cancer and would not have lasted long. And Ruby knew about that before the shooting. Coincidence?
Let’s end this with some “today” coincidences. We’ll do these in bullet points as well:
- Was it a coincidence that Attorney General Jeff Sessions was appointed by the president only to recuse himself from the Russia Collusion investigation almost immediately immediately?
- Was it a coincidence that his successor, Rod Rosenstein, immediately appointed his good friend Robert Mueller as Special Counsel for that investigation shortly after Mueller had met in the Oval Office to discuss Mueller becoming FBI Director because of the firing of James Comey? (Rosenstein and Mueller are close friends and had worked together multiple times)
- Was it a coincidence that Russia was (and still is) the focus of EVERY Democrat in Congress, every media outlet, every day regarding any news or discussions about election interference, which Russia preferred in 2016 to be President and the same thing for 2020? Did the fact that Hillary Clinton funded the production of a fake document that implicated then-candidate Donald Trump for massive wrongdoings in Russia? And why was that fact never revealed until after Mueller brought no Trump impeachable finding to Congress?
- Was it a coincidence that shortly after the Mueller report, Democrats morphed immediately into Ukraine-Gate? It was to the surprise to many when revealed that former Vice President Biden had threatened to withhold U.S. aid to Ukraine if they did not first fire a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating Biden’s son for financial wrongdoing. Was it a coincidence that before that alleged wrongdoing by the Bidens could be investigated, the Democrats found a way to turn that into an impeachment attack against President Trump. Coincidence?
- Was it a coincidence when immediately after the failure of the impeachment of Donald Trump, the Wuhan COVID-19 pandemic was used by Washington to begin the systemic destruction of the greatest economy in World history? Not only did they use the fear of the unknown about the virus, but they also transitioned that into the necessary shutdown of the nation, unemployment of 40 million Americans with no certainty of the details, and the scope of the virus. Coincidence?
- Was it multiple coincidences that the World’s foremost virologists and epidemiologists of the Centers for Disease Control were pushed on President Trump as the “experts” of how to handle the coronavirus? That happened to then only force Americans to make critical decisions every day based on faulty information that was wrong as many times as it was right. Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx were and still are so mixed up and unsure about what is valid, what is necessary, what is prudent, and what things are not that Americans today are still uncertain about what and who to believe. Coincidence?
- Was it a coincidence that the drug Hydroxychloroquine that had been prescribed for 60 years to treat malaria and other infectious diseases in America successfully? Dr. Fauci began trials for a coronavirus vaccine weeks before the first U.S. coronavirus case was confirmed. Was that a coincidence?
- Was it a coincidence that immediately upon notification that the pandemic looked to not be as critical as first thought that protests and demonstrations and racial unrest would sweep through the nation following the death at the hands of four policemen of one black man?
- Was it a coincidence that the pandemic lockdown stopped the convening of grand juries in several criminal cases regarding the wrongdoing of many politically connected members from the Obama Administration? Many in the nation thought that Attorney John Durham would have begun releasing indictments in those cases long before the November election. It appears now not to be possible.
- Is it a coincidence that Democrats are pleading for school systems around the nation to cancel classes for the Fall? One Louisiana state senator sent a letter today to the Lousiana Board of Education advising them to not only cancel school classes, but every athletic event, training, practicing, and anything else that involves close contact between athletes, but to make that mandatory for the entire 2020-2021 athletic season for all sports.
We MUST stop there! There are hundreds more. It’s amazing what creative people who have deep embedded anger and hatred for others can build from pure hatred. But we see it happen over and over again, all of which is certainly not coincidental. And few people today will even deny that there is no way for it to BE coincidental.
But don’t weary: we still have five months before the election. You can bet we’ll see many more coincidental things that happen on the national stage.