What we are presenting to you today are fully referenced facts about Covid-19, provided by experts in the field from multiple countries who have ALL done this one thing: compiled statistics based on “REAL” research and provided the results of the research compiled from several hundred doctors in the fields of infectious disease, epidemiology, and immunology. We do this to help our readers make a realistic risk assessment.
In this research, we have provided dozens of hyperlinks within each of these notes with which you can (and we certainly advise that you do) use yourself to see the background basics on which these conclusions are based.
“The only means to fight the plague is honesty.” (Albert Camus, 1947)
- According to data from the best-studied countries and regions, the lethality of Covid19 is, on average about 0.2%, which is in the range of severe influenza (flu) and about twenty times lower than initially assumed by the WHO.
- Even in the global “hotspots,” the risk of death for the general population of school and working-age is typically in the range of a daily car ride to work. The risk was initially overestimated because many people with only mild or no symptoms were not taken into account.
- Up to 80% of all test-positive persons remain symptom-free. Even among 70-79-year-olds, about 60% remain symptom-free. Over 97% of all persons develop mild symptoms at most.
- Up to 60% of all persons may already have a certain cellular background immunity to Covid19 due to contact with previous coronaviruses (i.e., common cold viruses).
- The median or average age of the deceased in most countries (including Italy) is over 80 years, and only about 1% of the deceased had no severe preconditions. The age and risk profile of deaths thus essentially corresponds to normal mortality.
- In many countries, up to two-thirds of all extra deaths occurred in nursing homes, which do not benefit from a general lockdown. Moreover, in many cases, it is not clear whether these people died from Covid19 or extreme stress, fear, and loneliness.
- Up to 50% of all additional deaths may have been caused not by Covid19, but by the effects of the lockdown, panic, and fear. For example, the treatment of heart attacks and strokes decreased by up to 60% because many patients no longer dared to go to the hospital.
- Even in so-called “Covid19 deaths,” it is often not clear whether they died from or with coronavirus (i.e., from underlying diseases) or if they were counted as “presumed cases” and not tested at all. However, official figures usually do not reflect this distinction.
- Many media reports of young and healthy people dying from Covid19 turned out to be false. Many of these young people either did not die from Covid19; they had already been seriously ill (e.g., from undiagnosed leukemia), or they were, in fact, 109 instead of 9 years old. The claimed increase in Kawasaki disease in children also turned out to be false.
- The standard overall mortality per day is about 8000 people in the US, about 2600 in Germany, and about 1800 in Italy. Influenza mortality per season is up to 80,000 in the US and up to 25,000 in Germany and Italy. In several countries, Covid19 deaths remained below strong flu seasons.
- Regional increases in mortality can occur if there is a collapse in the care of the elderly and sick as a result of infection or panic, or if there are additional risk factors such as severe air pollution. Special regulations for dealing with the deceased sometimes led to further bottlenecks in funeral or cremation services.
- In countries such as Italy and Spain, and to some extent the UK and the US, hospital overloads due to strong flu waves are not unusual. Also, up to 15% of doctors and health workers were put into quarantine, even if they developed no symptoms.
- The often shown exponential curves of “corona cases” are misleading, as the number of tests also increased exponentially. In most countries, the ratio of positive tests to tests overall (i.e., the positive rate) remained constant at 5% to 25% or increased only slightly. In many countries, the peak of the spread was already reached well before the lockdown.
- Countries without curfews and contact bans, such as Japan, South Korea, or Sweden, have not experienced a more negative course of events than other countries. Sweden was even praised by the WHO and now benefits from higher immunity compared to lockdown countries.
- The fear of a shortage of ventilators was unjustified. According to lung specialists, the invasive ventilation (intubation) of Covid19 patients, which is partly done out of fear of spreading the virus, is, in fact, often counterproductive and damaging to the lungs.
- Contrary to original assumptions, various studies have shown that there is no evidence of the virus spreading through aerosols (i.e., tiny particles floating in the air) or through smear infections (e.g., on door handles or smartphones). The main modes of transmission are direct contact and droplets produced when coughing or sneezing.
- There is also no scientific evidence for the effectiveness of face masks in healthy or asymptomatic individuals. On the contrary, experts warn that such masks interfere with normal breathing and may become “germ carriers.” Leading doctors called them a “media hype” and “ridiculous.”
- Many clinics in Europe and the US remained strongly underutilized or almost empty during the Covid19 peak and, in some cases, had to send staff home. Numerous operations and therapies were canceled, including some organ transplants and cancer screenings.
- Several media were caught trying to dramatize the situation in hospitals, sometimes even with manipulative images and videos. In general, the unprofessional reporting of many media maximized fear and panic in the population.
- The virus test kits used internationally are prone to errors and can produce false-positive and false-negative results. Moreover, the official virus test was not clinically validated due to time pressure and may sometimes react positively to other coronaviruses.
- Numerous internationally renowned experts in the fields of virology, immunology, and epidemiology consider the measures taken to be counterproductive and recommend rapid natural immunization of the general population and protection of risk groups. The risks for children are virtually zero, and closing schools was never medically warranted.
- Several medical experts described vaccines against coronaviruses as unnecessary or even dangerous. Indeed, the vaccine against the so-called swine flu of 2009, for example, led to sometimes severe neurological damage and lawsuits in the millions.
- The number of people suffering from unemployment, psychological problems, and domestic violence as a result of the measures has skyrocketed worldwide. Several experts believe that the measures may claim more lives than the virus itself. According to the UN, millions of people around the world may fall into absolute poverty and famine.
- NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden warned that the “corona crisis” will be used for the massive and permanent expansion of global surveillance. The renowned virologist Pablo Goldschmidt spoke of a “global media terror” and “totalitarian measures.” Leading British virologist professor John Oxford spoke of a “media epidemic.”
- More than 500 scientists have warned against “unprecedented surveillance of society” through problematic apps for “contact tracing.” In some countries, such as “contact tracing” is already carried out directly by the secret service. In several parts of the world, the population is already being monitored by drones and facing serious police overreach.
- A 2019 WHO study on public health measures against pandemic influenza found that from a medical perspective, “contact tracing” is “not recommended in any circumstances.”
OK: start throwing rocks at me! You might scream, “Dan, when I click on these links, I’m forwarded to documents and other information that is exhaustive in content. I don’t have time to do research that requires that much time!”
I know that: that’s the purpose of TruthNewsNetwork. I am a research fanatic. My wife will tell you I spend hours on end digging, searching, not believing what I find, and therefore digging some more for hours, seven days a week. That’s my hobby.
Rather than continue to deal with all of the politically partisan stories that appear in the hundreds daily and try to confirm the voracity of each, we thought it would prudent (and more attentive to your time) to ferret out sources that are genuine “News” sources. In this case, dozens of professionals from every applicable medical field from multiple countries have formed a platform to give analysis and facts NOT based on politics.
Please let us know your thoughts on this structure to give you facts and its backup process for exhaustive details. As always, our commitment is to do that for you daily.
Facts matter! Our quest is to continually provide those to you everyday.