It Looks Like the Wuhan Lab COVID-19 Source Story is Real!

Note: On Friday’s “TNN Live” Show, former Senator John Milkovich joins Dan Newman to discuss the Dominion Voting Systems pending agreement with the State of Louisiana to install their complete voting system across the entire state. Join that conversation at 9:00 AM Central by clicking on the banner to the right that says: “Live Now-Click to Listen.”

Thousands of emails of Dr. Anthony Fauci were released to the general public this last week. As one can imagine, they contain numerous examples of Dr. Fauci’s methods of communication with his fellow scientists and the American public. Needless to say, Dr. Fauci has been less than candid with the American people while shoring up his relationship with his Chinese counterpart regarding all things COVID-19. Dr. Fauci has been caught in numerous misrepresentations of many things to do with COVID-19 itself as well as instructing Americans what to do and what NOT to do in their personal handling of the pandemic.

The latest monster issue is somehow to find the source of the virus itself. And the epicenter of focus for that falls directly on the Chinese Communist Party and the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Yet Dr. Fauci has for more than a year demonstrably attacked any who would allege Wuhan as the source. All the while, his emails say otherwise.

So which is correct?

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo confirmed on June 3 that his efforts to get to the bottom of how the virus spread from China to the United States met with sustained opposition within the U.S. government.

Asked about revelations in a June 3 Vanity Fair report that key officials deep within the State Department sought to keep the public from knowing that U.S. funds had supported gain-of-function research at China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), Pompeo described a “contentious battle.”

That research, which focused on techniques for reconfiguring naturally occurring viruses to make them more virulent and transmissible to humans, was partially funded as far back as 2012 with U.S. tax dollars through the National Institutes of Health and a nonprofit foundation known as the EcoHealth Alliance.

The Vanity Fair analysis “found that conflicts of interest, stemming in part from large government grants supporting controversial virology research, hampered the U.S. investigation into COVID-19’s origin at every step.”

“In one State Department meeting, officials seeking to demand transparency from the Chinese government say colleagues explicitly told them not to explore the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s gain-of-function research because it would bring unwelcome attention to U.S. government funding of it,” the article reads.

China has insisted since the virus first appeared in late 2019 that it had spread from bats to humans via an open-air meat market in Wuhan. However, some government and public health officials, private sector scientists, and investigative journalists have said since early in 2020 that there’s substantial evidence that the virus spread somehow from the WIV.

Then-President Donald Trump and Pompeo and Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) publicly noted the existence of such evidence in April 2020. They called on Chinese officials to allow independent investigators to access the WIV and its records. China refused to do so.

After the November 2020 election, Pompeo pushed within the State Department and the Trump administration to release as much evidence as possible. He issued a Jan. 15 statement that includes a significant disclosure that WIV researchers appeared to have suffered virus symptoms months before the disease spread throughout China and other countries, including the United States.

The statement also notes the gain-of-function research at WIV and asks whether U.S. funding may have been diverted to secret Chinese military projects at the WIV.

But even getting that statement out was a struggle, Pompeo said in an interview on June 3.

“I became aware at the end of 2020 that we now had an increased level of confidence in the data points that supported what we put out in the middle of January. So the clock was clearly running, and I was fighting very hard inside the State Department and even more broadly,” he said.

A major roadblock was that significant portions of the evidence were held by intelligence agencies that opposed their public release.

“There were places outside of the State Department that owned the dataset inside the intelligence community, so we were banging away to get them to give us as much space to write as much as we possibly could,” Pompeo said. “We were drafting language that protected classified things that needed to be protected, but we wanted to make sure that we got this information out in the public space.”

The former secretary of state said he viewed it as important at the time and continues today to say that the American people should know all the facts, and the Chinese government should be held accountable if the virus did escape from the WIV.

“There were two reasons for that. One, it was a matter of transparency and, two, we wanted the Chinese Communist Party to have to explain what we knew as well, so we had a very high degree of certainty around what we did,” Pompeo said. “The statement was very carefully crafted, but it is unambiguous about what it said.”

A former senior State Department official with direct knowledge of these matters, who spoke on background, stated that Pompeo made clear to everybody involved in the State Department’s investigation of the source of the virus that they were to pursue facts wherever they led.

When told of internal opposition to the effort, the former senior official said that Pompeo responded with a salty aphorism reflective of his Army career.

“He said, ‘Screw them and tell them the secretary of state said do it.’ And he also said something that’s very, very important. He said: ‘I don’t care what conclusion you guys dig out. It may be something we like to hear, politically or something we don’t like to hear, but I want the truth.’ So that was exactly the attitude throughout the whole investigation this group was doing.”

Summary

Let’s face facts: we are slapped in the face almost daily by Dr. Fauci, giving us information and instructions that we later discover are mostly false and, if not false, extremely misleading. When Americans consider just the possibilities of our actions initiated directly from Fauci’s instructions, the possible results are frightening. And it’s sad to think that any of the more than 500,000 American deaths attributed to COVID-19 could have been prohibited with truthful instructions from Fauci.

Do you know what’s worse than these? Likely, many of those half-million Americans who died would NOT have died if they did nothing but allow their bodies to create antibodies to fight the virus!

But we may never know the correct answer to that either way. And that’s beyond sad; it’s deplorable.

It’s time we close the book on Dr. Anthony Fauci. It’s time this administration instructs the Department of Justice to initiate immediate investigations into the role Fauci appears to have taken in orchestrating this “plandemic.” Americans deserve to know the facts. But, of course, some will say they’d rather not know if facts show the stories they’ve relied on to make medical decisions were deadly to loved ones. Others will say they want to know the truth.

Saddest of all is this: we are actually trying to determine if thousands of Americans lost their lives because of decisions made by “experts” in our government that could even POSSIBLY be true!

Can you believe something like this could ever happen to Americans at the hands of our government?

To Download Today’s (Friday, June 4, 2021) “TNN Live” Show, click on this link:


One thought on “It Looks Like the Wuhan Lab COVID-19 Source Story is Real!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.