It’s on folks. It may not be Adolph Hitler and the Third Reich. It may not be happening in Nazi Germany. But it’s happening here — the country that gave the lives of thousands of American citizens to beat back the scourge of Naziism from Europe and the rest of the World last century is seeing the moguls of its largest billion-dollar Tech giants unanimously in one swoop attack the First Amendment of the Constitution. Free Speech in the United States is GONE!
We saw it coming. For months the leaders of social media giants Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram have stealthily eased into Nazi-like censorship of posters with which those companies’ leaders disagree regarding political matters. To put it plainly, Zuckerberg and Dorsey DESPISE conservatives and what they stand for. That means they despise Republicans. That means they HATE Donald Trump.
But they’ve been too crafty to admit to their being sycophantic despots. They cloak their totalitarian censorship with claims of “violation of our social standards of posted content,” interpreted as “if anyone posts anything on our sites with which we disagree politically, we’re going to shut it down!” And they have been, are, and will certainly continue for as long as they can continue.
Who besides the editorial staff of TruthNewsNetwork believes that this lockdown of conservatives’ accounts on social media has much to do with the public furor over what happened on January 6th in Washington D.C.? Who else believes that Democrats’ media henchmen were not all in the tank to, as quickly as possible, destroy not just Donald Trump and all he stands for, but go for the throats of every Trump supporter? They don’t plan on stopping at blocking accounts! Blocking accounts is little more than a precursor to the all-out destruction of Americans’ Constitutional right to free speech:
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”
Sure enough, President Trump finds himself with nowhere to post on social media. He has been kicked into a permanent social media jail.
Zuckerberg and friends are quick to respond that the First Amendment applies only to the restrictions of citizens’ rights by the federal government. However, the Supreme Court has often interpreted the amendment to apply universally to every person, every business, and every government entity in interactions with individuals and others. In other words, “anyone has a guaranteed constitutional right to say anything to anyone, even if it is distasteful or mean.”
Millions of Americans look on in shock and amazement. Few can fathom that the U.S. Government is (at least so far) allowing the free speech of Americans — especially that of the President — to be silenced. That sounds like WWII Germany or 2021 China, and certainly not the United States of America!
What appears to be rolling out in today’s media is eerily similar to what the World watched in the prelim to WWII.
When Adolf Hitler took power in 1933, the Nazis controlled less than three percent of Germany’s 4,700 papers. During the first weeks of 1933, the Nazi regime deployed the radio, press, and newsreels to stoke fears of a pending “Communist uprising,” then channeled popular anxieties into political measures that eradicated civil liberties and democracy. SA (Storm Troopers) and members of the Nazi elite paramilitary formation, the SS, took to the streets to brutalize or arrest political opponents and incarcerate them in hastily established detention centers and concentration camps. Nazi thugs broke into opposing political party offices, destroying printing presses and newspapers.
Sometimes using holding companies to disguise new ownership, executives of the Nazi Party-owned publishing house, Franz Eher, established a huge empire that drove out the competition and purchased newspapers at below-market prices. Some independent newspapers, particularly conservative newspapers and non-political illustrated weeklies, accommodated the regime through self-censorship or initiatives in dealing with approved topics.
Hitler weaponized EVERYTHING common to the German people when he gained power. He was a master at instilling fear to keep the German people in line. The threats of separating family members, kicking people from their homes, and shutting down their businesses, seizing their personal and business assets, and simply curtailing all of their freedoms with no notice, no discussions while always using the veiled threat of death.
“The Weaponization of EVERYTHING.” What about our COVID-19 pandemic? Millions of Americans and hundreds of millions of people from other countries feel their governments have used the fear of the unknown of COVID-19 to force citizens to voluntarily surrender personal freedoms to the State in exchange for information and assistance. “That could NEVER happen in theUnited States, Dan! Our government would never try that, and, even if they did, Americans would start a civil war rather than relent!” Before barking that at me, read on.
This is directly from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
“A local surge in the need for medical care might require jurisdictions to establish alternate care sites (ACS) where patients with COVID-19 can remain and receive medical care for the duration of their isolation period. These are typically established in non-traditional environments, such as converted hotels or mobile field medical units. The expected duration of care for patients in ACS would be based on their clinical needs and potentially the timeline for discontinuation of Transmission-Based Precautions. If ACS will be used to care for both confirmed and suspected COVID-19 patients or for patients without COVID-19 who require care for other reasons, additional infection prevention and control considerations will apply. For example, planning would need to address physical separation between the cohorts and assigning different HCP with dedicated equipment to each section.”
Several states have legislation pending to enact a process for just that: “COVID-19 Isolation Facilities.” That idea is already off the drawing board and deep into the implementation process in several states. New York will probably be the first.
Deniers that the current media assault could be the same plan that started the totalitarian dictatorship of Hitler in Germany have lost history. They might argue that the Nazi Germany government brought the internal fight in Germany into being. Today’s U.S. government has NO goal for Nazi-style government control. Besides, Germany was controlled by a dictator.
Don’t think that the constant cries for four years by the mainstream media that Donald Trump is a dictator “wannabe” was not a an intentional ploy. It’s just part of a master plan. While they rail incessantly about Trump’s tyranny and lust for power, they have never given Americans a single example of his attempts to do so! Yet, I’ll bet that many people hearing this today will be shocked to know that. “Well, I heard CNN and MSNBC and the Washington Post and New York Times say it’s so. That means it’s got to be true!” It’s NOT true.
The End Game
We started this report today, concentrating on Nazi Germany. But is Naziism or some similar style of government where the Left is aiming to lead the U.S.? I don’t think so. Here are my thoughts based on years of political science and foreign government structure examination:
Over the past two decades, the Left has used the scare tactic of Socialism to frighten Americans. Their doing so is exactly how Hitler kept Germans distracted. Instead of Socialism, he continually publicized the horrors of Communism. In other words, the Nazi Party “conditioned” the Germans to accept Nazi Socialism so they would not have Soviet Communism shoved down their throats. Of course, Hitler never clued the German people to the real tenets of HIS version of socialism. Without question, the only differences were which despot was at the top of his German Socialism and which was ruling Russia’s Communist Party. President Franklin D. Roosevelt swallowed the Kool-Aid of Hitler’s poor comparisons and enrolled our military with our allies to join Russia to defeat Hitler. We’ve spent the last 75 years fighting to keep Communism — or any other type of Totalitarianism — from erasing the Representative Republic in which “The People” control and NOT a political party.
Where Are We Headed?
This may come as a shock to you. But this “opinion” comes from many years of examining our government in the context of various types of socialism across the globe while adding comparisons to communist governments and their various iterations. Based on these “conclusions,” here are my thoughts:
- Just as Hitler used the threat of Russian Communism to scare Germans into accepting his Socialism, the American Left has used the threat of Socialism to scare Americans into “something else;”
- If their “Something else” must be sold to Americans, they first must minimize the fear of Socialism while excoriating the operations of our present form of government. No one can truthfully argue that they have NOT been doing so beginning with the election of Barack Obama;
- The Left’s sales job demonizes the American wealthy, paints capitalism as a scourge on humankind, and preaches the evils of the free market system. They tell us over and over, “We must put ‘The People’ in charge of their own lives!”
- They were horrified with the election of Donald Trump because he promised (and then when elected) showed that Leftists’ perpetual lies that “The People” were in charge under Obama and would remain in charge would not happen under Hillary. HE when elected summarily implemented through executive fiat and legislation all the things that “showed” Americans they were the bosses of THEIR nation: lower taxes across the board, a massive overhaul of egregious federal corporate legislations, and leveled the playing field in foreign policies with all of our allies. He also brought many of our enemies to the table and, with negotiations (that did NOT include $150 billion in blackmail), brought most of them into a state of peace with our country. Trump had to be removed, not only to allow their plan to move on but also to prevent this generation of Americans from believing “The People” already had the power in 2016, but the Left had convinced them it did not belong to them!
What is the “End” that the Left hopes for? We’ve mentioned it here before, but not in great detail. But it’s straightforward: a “Plutocracy.”
Plutocracy is a government comprised of two powerful groups of people that work in unison:
- One is a large group of political authorities. Their role is obvious: make all the rules, govern the operations of the government in managing the country, and enforcing all the rules.
- The Second is a select group of extremely wealthy people who, because they each have already achieved massive wealth and do not chase it any longer, chose to use the benefits they can derive from their wealth to control others.
- These two join and, in working in unison, take exclusive control of every facet of the U.S. Government. There would no longer be any need for elections: these leaders possess and control the abilities of all those necessary to manage our government. Elections would be useless.
- Private healthcare and private education would be banished. Why? For the same reason as election elimination.
- Every other aspect of life in America would also be established and regulated by this Plutocracy.
- You may ask how they could sell that to Americans. Think about this: In many ways, they already have.
Donald Trump was the monster to the Left that stormed our shores. He did not destroy a bunch of people. But he showed Americans that our nation did not need a powerful and centralized government to thrive in every area of our lives. And he empowered the PEOPLE to do just that. These Leftists could NOT allow that to continue.
Where the Left wants to lead us may not be to an actual Plutocratic government. But they’ve made it clear they despise our representative democracy, which has thrived for 26o years using an electoral college, which they will abolish as quickly as they can if this Biden Administration materializes while de-legitimizing the Rule of Law by dismantling our court structure.
If their hoped for utopia results in anything close to that, a Plutocracy or some other form of Totalitarianism can be the only outcome.
NOTE: here’s a link to the homepage and a 61-page .pdf of the US Communist Party’s detailed structure. Download and read it. It eerily parallels what you just read above!