It is impossible that Pelosi, along with workers from her office were able to put the “Take REsponsibility for Workers and Family Act” together in just a few days. Pelosi knows that a “major” COVID-19 stimulus bill was in the offing, has been planning for the opportunity to jump into the fray at the last moment, and hold Americans hostage to a pork-ulus bill that is bulging with Democrat goodies. And that’s just what she has done, knowing that time is now on her side and that Republicans have very little power regarding whether or not to approve her bill.
I watched throughout the day on Tuesday as Democrat after Democrat found a television camera in front of which they to a person stated the Pelosi bill has NOTHING in it but measures to stop the coronavirus, funding emergency measures necessary to stop the virus spread while treating those already infected, assisting with measures to prevent further spreading, and economic stimulus measures for the American people. Each of those Democrats not only lied, but they in doing so are also trying to hijack the American financial system while piling up goodies that Democrats can use like Mardi Gras beads coming from a float in New Orleans. Every Mardi Gras, “Give me something, Mister!” is the common phrase for Louisianians to illustrate the pandemonium of Mardi Gras parades. It’s appropriate to say that “Give me something, Ms. Pelosi!” is the relevant cry being answered by the House Speaker with this package.
Her bill is 1400+ pages in length. It is packed full of pork. Because it is so long, she is confident there is not enough time for Republicans to read and digest its measures, determine which of the measures included are legitimate and which are partisan fodder for her party and their financial supporters. She’s done pretty well with that process in her House Speaker career. Who can forget how she rammed down the throats of Americans another bill about the same length a few years ago. When asked what was in that bill, she famously answered, “We don’t know what’s in the bill. We have to pass the bill so we can find out what’s in the bill.” That bill was Obamacare.
We’ve done the dirty work for you. Here in bullet point, we have identified almost every one of the items included in the bill. As you digest these, remember when asked yesterday was there a bunch of pork in the bill, this was her response:
“Every measure in the House Coronavirus bill is to support the necessary medical needs to stop the virus while shoring up the American economy for workers. We MUST assist American workers in keeping going without finding themselves in dire financial circumstances and without fear of the virus.”
Keep that in mind — you will not believe what you are about to see.
- $100,000,000 to NASA
- $20,000,000,000 to the US Postal Service to payoff their debt
- $300,000,000 to the Endowment for the Arts
- $300,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities (I’ve never heard of it)
- $15,000,000 for Veterans Employment Training
- $435,000,000 for mental health support
- $30,000,000,000 for the Department of Education stabilization fund
- $200,000,000 to Safe Schools Emergency Response to Violence Program
- $300,000,000 to Public Broadcasting / NPR
- $500,000,000 to Museums and Libraries
- $720,000,000 to Social Security Admin, of which ONLY $200,000,000 goes to recipients. The balance is for “Administrative Costs” — $520,000,000.
- $25,000,000 for Cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building (I know it’s unbelievable. You can find it on page 136)
- $7,500,000 to the Smithsonian for additional salaries
- $35,000,000 to the JFK Center for Performing Arts
- $25,000,000 for salary increases for the House of Representatives
- $3,000,000,000 to upgrade to the IT department at the Veterans Administration
- $315,000,000 for State Department Diplomatic Programs
- $95,000,000 for the Agency of International Development
- $300,000,000 for International Disaster Assistance
- $300,000,000 for Migrant and Refugee Assistance (pg 147)
- $90,000,000 for the Peace Corp (pg 148)
- $13,000,000 to Howard University (pg 121)
- 9,000,000 Miscellaneous Senate Expenses (pg 134)
- $100,000,000 to Essential Air carriers (pg 162)
- $40,000,000,000 goes to the “Take Responsibility to Workers and Families Act.” (Pg 164)
- $1,000,000,000 Airlines Recycle and Save Program (pg 163)
- $25,000,000 to the FAA for administrative costs (pg 165)
- $492,000,000 to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) (pg 167)
- $526,000,000 Grants to Amtrak to remain available if needed through 2021 (pg 168)
- $25,000,000,000 for Transit Infrastructure (pg 169)
- $3,000,000 Maritime Administration (pg 172)
- $5,000,000 Salaries and Expenses for the Office of the Inspector General (pg 172)
- A clause that ratifies there is No voter ID necessary to get a ballot to vote. It also establishes and makes legal the anonymous “ballot harvesting” process (pg 650)
- $2,500,000 for Public and Indian Housing (pg 175)
- $5,000,000 for Community Planning and Development (pg 175)
- $2,500,000 for the Office of Housing
- $1,500,000,000 for the Tenant-Based Rental Assistance Office of Public and Indian Housing, $billion of which can be used as “additional administrative and other expenses.” (pg 176)
- $720,000,000 to the public housing fund (pg 177)
- $100,000,000 for Community Block Grants for Native Americans (pg 183)
- $250,000,000 for Housing Block Grants for Tribes (pg 182)
- $130,000,000 for AIDS Housing (pg 185) $20,000,000 of which goes to “one-time grantees” (pg 186)
- $15,000,000,000 for the Community Development Fund (pg 188)
- $5,000,000,000 in Homeless Assistance (pg 193)
- $100,000,000,000 for Rental Assistance (pg 198)
- An additional $7,000,000 to enforce the Fair Housing Act (pg 203)
- $227,000,000 for grants to States for “youth activities” (pg 80)
- $261,000,000 for grants to States for dislocated worker employment and training activities, including supportive services and needs-related payments (pg 80)
- $10,000,000 for the Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker program
- $100,000,000 for ‘‘Job Corps.’’
- $15,000,000 for ‘‘Program Administration’’
- $6,500,000, to the ‘‘Federal Wage and Hour Division.’’
- $30,000,000, to OSHA
- $10,000,000 for Susan Harwood training grants
- $1,300,000,000, for ‘‘Primary Health Care’’
- $75,000,000, for ‘‘Student Aid Administration’’
- $9,500,000,000, for ‘‘Higher Education’’
- In this bill, Paid Family Leave for Sickness is two paid work weeks (pg 213). “Emergency Family Leave,” and now applies to all employers, not just for companies with over 500 employees (pg 208)
- Guarantees paid leave to employees who have an in-law who gets sick (pg 209)
- Opens up leave for some you are in a “committed relationships with” (pg 212)
- $1,000,000,000 for more Obamaphones!
Odds and Ends…
- $9,000,000,000 is allocated to colleges and universities
- $100,000,000 to juvenile justice programs
- It suspends various aspects of the enforcement of immigration laws
- Hidden in these provisions is hundreds of billions of dollars in Green New Deal subsidies. Also hidden is the “ACCESS” Act that imposes requirements for states to allow early voting, voting by mail, and requires the mailing of absentee ballots to everyone.
In this bill, only $10 billion is set aside for infrastructure for fighting infectious diseases (pg 191), AND…
Hidden on page 174 the Secretary of the Treasury has only seven days from the date this bill is signed into law to allocate the funds & notify Congress
Plain and simple: I’m nauseated. I have never in my lifetime seen a more corrupt, dishonest, and massive display of evil in any branch of the U.S. government than this. And as deep as what we outlined for you, the underlying truth in each is eviler than its bullet point!
I was asked on Tuesday, “Why is Speaker Pelosi taking this action?” I have thought through this again and again, and I resolve the question in only one answer I can puzzle to: She wants to crash the U.S. economy and the lives of 300+ million Americans.
But why would she do that?
Could it be that she is so driven to and so set on destroying this presidency that she would take the entire nation down with President Trump?
Before you respond with, “No Way! — think it through. Remember this, HBO host Bill Marr has one more than one occasion stated he’d be fine if that happened just to rid the nation of Donald Trump.
Now: are you nauseated, too?