It certainly doesn’t appear the Russia-Ukraine war is any closer than last week at this time to getting resolved. There are very obviously a bunch of bad things happening. We covered those events in detail daily this past week. At the writing of today’s Bullet Points, nothing “big” had happened there. So we will concentrate today on all the other important events of the week.
Just read the first few sentences of each bullet point that describes the particular events for that point. If you want complete details, click on the blue arrow at the description’s end and go to a detailed story.
It’s a great way to stay up to date by getting all the week’s important news. Let’s get started!
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki has been off work for a week or longer because of her second round with COVID-19. Surprisingly, she has NOT resumed her familiar daily job at the White House press room podium. What’s going on with Jen? Don’t forget she has a past full of media jobs. In fact, before this gig at the White House, she was a regular on CNN. The leaked story was Jen IS leaving the White House and headed back into the media world. Speculation is that she’s headed to MSNBC for a special show on their new streaming network. For complete details, click on this link:
- It was inevitable, and it was announced on Friday: the CDC (on President Biden’s watch) announced they would rescind Title 42, impacting our illegal immigration problem. Title 42 is tied to our COVID-19 pandemic. During its lifespan, it authorized the administration in power to turn away all illegals who cross our southern border because of their unknown status regarding COVID. How will this impact our illegal immigration problems that are epic already? For complete details, click on this link:
- Since we mentioned our southern border, it is timely to note that Hispanics are steadily increasing their presence in the U.S. AND becoming voters. Speculation has always been that the Democrat Party “owns” Hispanics and all other ethnic voting groups. However, recent polling shows that Hispanic voters are no longer sold on that age-old lie that Democrats produce better results in legislation for those voters than do Republicans. The percentage of Hispanic voters that express support for Joe Biden and other Democrats has plummeted. For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s forbidden to discuss even the scant possibility that the nation may have suffered voter fraud in past elections. You know, that “Big Lie” thing. You probably know that a steady stream of states have reported after exhaustive studies that there WAS vote fraud in the 2020 election. (But we cannot talk about it!) But, guess what: Rep. Stefanik (R-NY) has an opponent running against her in the upcoming midterm election, which has already been caught cheating! For complete details, click on this link:
- There is trouble in “Meta” Town! Meta, of course, is the parent company of Facebook. A lawsuit filed against the media giant for alleged fraudulent activity by Facebook regarding the ads they sell and publish on Facebook looks to be taking on a few other litigants than the original filers. A court just ruled that a few more litigants will be allowed to join that suit. How many new litigants look to join the lawsuit? Several million! For complete details, click on this link:
- The COVID-19 vaccine religious exemptions filed by millions of American employees who don’t want to be vaccinated have drawn significant attention from around the nation. Many military members have joined the ranks of those filing those exemptions. Recent court decisions have not ruled that those exemptions are sufficient to skip the vax. Three brothers who are all in the military have announced they will jointly leave their military jobs rather than “take the jab.” For complete details, click on this link:
- Reports of teachers and administrators at public schools across the nation have quietly been interacting with young students regarding matters of sexual identity. These educators are inserting themselves into the role previously held exclusively by parents to discuss and determine the correct methods to address any student’s issues in that area. However, one Connecticut teacher has taken that process one step further and has been dosing one student with medications to address a need for a gender change! For complete details, click on this link:
- A massive percentage of Americans are outraged at the immigration policies (or “lack” of immigration policies) used by the Biden Administration to enforce immigration laws at our southern border. One need not argue that the trampling of duly passed federal laws are NOT being enforced, which is allowing millions of illegals to gain access to the nation illegally. In one border state’s November election, a candidate for governor has a new plan to handle this issue. If elected, she will declare illegal entry into her state an invasion and deploy the military to stop it! For complete details, click on this link:
- There’s trouble in Hollywood! If you didn’t see it personally, you certainly have witnessed the non-stop reporting about the assault at the Academy Awards. Famous actor Will Smith left his seat and walked up on stage and slapped show host Chris Rock in the face! What was the problem? Chris Rock cracked a joke about Smith’s wife, who has a skin condition. The uproar about this incident has captivated the media for several days. But there’s BIG news about Will Smith in the aftermath of the shocker. What is it? For complete details, click on this link:
- It is common in every midterm election for there to be shocking candidates that few expected would ever run for Congress. But there’s a shocker that determined Friday to enter the race for a House seat in her state. She’s not new to politics, but it’s been quite a while since she served in office and subsequently ran for another and lost. Do you want to get the biggest political shock of this past week? Then click on this link: