Who would have thought we could have a week in the U.S. full of “I told you so” warnings? This past week — and therefore our “Bullet Points” today — brought blockbuster revelations about U.S. Government corruption daily to our headlines. And the subsequent details of these bizarre happenings are mind-boggling.
In today’s “Saturday Bullet Points,” we share vivid details and explanations of this week’s top ten bullet points. And choosing which stories were the most important of the bunch wasn’t hard!
Let’s get started!
- How can we ever forget about the horrors that happened in Nashville, Tennessee, a few weeks ago? It was unimaginable! A crazed gunner entered his old elementary school with two semi-automatic rifles and was summarily shot and killed three students and three adults. These things are so unusual and happen so quickly that no one could ever fathom the details of such an act, let alone live them. But it happened. Why did that young transgender individual conduct such a slaughter? Authorities told us there was a “manifesto” the shooter left that would “likely” give us details and understanding. But the manifesto has NOT been released! There certainly is a reason for authorities not to release it to the public. What could it possibly contain? For complete details, click on this link:
- You may not have heard, but Dan Bongino is “out” at FOX News. His highly-rated Saturday evening show will no longer be viewed on FOX News. Conservative news haters wasted no time going after the leading cable news network and its now “former” weekend host, blaming everything from Bongino’s sometimes caustic and demeaning explanations for Democrats’ attacks on everything and everybody that’s conservative. They failed to mention that the host’s departure was strictly due to contract-renewal difficulties that, according to Dan, were the media company’s unwillingness to award Dan with a contract recognizing his success as the #1 cable news show in that time slot. What’s next for the former Secret Service expert? For complete details, click on this link:
- Podcaster and former California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder has joined the ever-growing list of candidates running for the GOP nomination for President in the 2024 election. Elder led the pack of those who, in a special recall election, led the pack to replace California Governor Gavin Newsome as governor. Elder received about half of those Californians to remove Newsome from his office. What kind of person is Elder? What are the ideals that he promises to bring to the governor’s mansion? For complete details, click on this link:
- There’s a weird election omnibus bill in Minnesota that many are warning — especially some Democrats — if passed, would be dangerous and undercut the electoral college. Wait: don’t Democrats feel the electoral college should be abolished? Hillary Clinton adamantly opposed it following her presidential loss to Donald Trump. You might be surprised to learn that Clinton is warning that the Minnesota bill will be dangerous if passed and signed into law! What’s so bad with it? For complete details, click on this link:
- Hasn’t it always been evident that when a Democrat moves into the White House, his press secretary takes great joy in blasting the Republican President that just left? The same holds for this President and his press secretary. Karine Jean-Pierre has gloried in diminishing former President Donald Trump, often misrepresenting, if not outright lying about, Trump’s actions while in office. Knowing that it seems odd that, suddenly, Biden’s media mouthpiece refuses to answer any questions asked by the media about Trump. What’s going on there? For complete details, click on this link:
- The number of Americans who still trust Anthony Fauci for things he said while the U.S. “COVID-God” is pretty slim. It seemed to millions that Fauci either had memory so poor he forgot what he said days before, or he is a pathological liar. Guess what: Dr. Fauci has been busted one more time for lying! This time, he’s been outed for lying while giving testimony before Congress. And Twitter has the evidence! What did Fauci say, and will he get in trouble? For complete details, click on this link:
- Democrats in Congress go nuts when someone in the media catches them in lies, misrepresentations, or both. Of course, they think lying on THEIR part is quite all right. One Democrat was flabbergasted because of a lie told by Twitter Files reporter Matt Taibbi. That Congressional Democrat wrote Taibbi a letter threatening to send him to jail for the lies in his sworn testimony before Congress regarding the Twitter Files. Did Taibbi lie under oath? Who is this Democrat who is going after the journalist? For complete details, click on this link:
- Most Americans have been tired of hearing about Hunter Biden’s issues for years. The President’s son has a very speckled past and has, on numerous occasions, talked freely about his criminal acts in prostitution and illegal drug use. Who can forget the blockbuster story first reported by the New York Post revealing content from Hunter’s laptop during the last days of the 2020 election? Numerous “experts” debunked the computer’s content calling it “Russian disinformation.” We were told the IRS had been investigating Hunter for serious income tax issues from that same time. Have you noticed that nothing has been done about those IRS issues? And what about the FBI investigation into the laptop’s contents — especially knowing the FBI has been in possession of it since 2019? We learned on Friday that Hunter is “probably” about to be charged with two misdemeanors for not filing taxes and a single felony for tax evasion, and they’re just getting started. There’s more! For complete details, click on this link:
- Quite a few Senate Democrats have lost their minds regarding the recent case actions by the U.S. Supreme Court. There is indeed a conservative majority on the Court. Democrats, of course, refuse to consider recent SCOTUS members were left-leaning in the majority. However, Democrats like Dick Durbin of Illinois are doing everything possible to intimate Justices by threatening to go after them for alleged moral wrongdoing! They are committed to finding some way to make the Court accountable to Congress! Of course, the Constitution made clear the three branches of government were “co-equal.” What’s the bug under Durbin’s bonnet? For complete details, click on this link:
- Seldom do our Bullet Points include stories about sports. However, the heretofore anti-gambling restrictions for NFL players, coaches, and staff have been breached in dramatic fashion. Five NFL players have been suspended for gambling — four of who play for the Detroit Lions. This is a serious offense, but the penalties for gambling are much more than “serious” for these players. First, they could be in violation of “moral clauses” contained in their contracts which would potentially void those contracts. If that should occur, it’s likely the NFL might disqualify them from eligibility to play for any other teams! But there’s more. For complete details, click on this link:
Monday morning, April 24, Congressman Mike Johnson (R-LA) joins Dan on “TNN Live!” at 10:00 AM Central. Dan will discuss with the Congressman the latest findings that implicate President Biden in financial wrongdoing that involves the Chinese government and also Russian oligarchs. Additionally, the discussion will include updates regarding House Oversight findings into rampant overreach by the Biden Administration and what’s ahead regarding the end of Title 42 and the expected rush of unseen numbers of illegals to our southern border.