It’s hard to believe that the Russian invasion of Ukraine is still going on. How can the Ukraine military last this long? I guess I’m not the only one asking that question. I’m certain Vladimir Putin is peeved about his military’s inability to overpower the massively overmatched Ukrainian military. Russia certainly should be able to destroy Ukraine’s resistance to the takeover attempt. But, through it all, Volodymyr Zelensky has kept his military whipped into a frenzy, and the cry of “never quit!” has been taken to heart by his people.
While Putin still pushes forward, the remainder of our world is full of OTHER important matters. Let’s look back at the past week and find the stories you may have missed — stories full of important details.
Check out each of the bullet points below. They begin with several descriptive sentences. If you desire to know more about the content, click on the blue arrow to go to a complete story with complete details. If you’ve already learned all, you desire for each story, move on to the next bullet point. It’s a great way to start a weekend over a cup of coffee and beignet — that’s if you’re in New Orleans!
- President Biden is planning on terminating Title 42 on May 23rd. This is the regulation implemented during the Trump administration to stem the flow of illegals into our nation during the pandemic. It remains in effect. It has helped slow the flow of illegals, but Biden’s open-border policies require that he simply do that: open the door and let anyone in! Several states led by Republican governors don’t want to see that happen. They have filed suit against the President as they request temporary restraining orders to stop the termination of Title 42. For complete details, click on this link:
- No one talks about the people from other countries who desire to come to the U.S. who choose the legal process instead of coming across the Rio Grande River. That process of foreigners coming here never stops. Guess what: they are required to have proof of a COVID-19 vaccination before entering the country. Doesn’t that make the allowance of several million illegals flooding our border without vaccination proof a bit ironic? It’s happening! For complete details, click on this link:
- Very quietly, we discovered that many Ukrainian refugees have found their way to Mexico with the desire to follow the guidance of illegals from Mexico and Central America as they continue their trek to our border. But those Ukrainians are NOT going to meet the same stop signs as are these other illegals. According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, these immigrants from Ukraine are being turned away. What’s the difference? For complete details, click on this link:
- Free money always brings cheating into play. After all, “The love of money is the root of all evil.” (The Bible) COVID-19 relief brought money cheats from the four corners of the Earth. “American taxpayers will pay the bill for the cheaters!” That’s true. And that fact means the cheaters go to great lengths to grab as much as possible. Twenty-one people have been arrested for massive Medicare fraud. Twenty-one: for the same cheating with each other! For complete details, click on this link:
- We’ve all heard of cities across America trying a plan that provides guaranteed monthly money from the government to see if this process will work. It’s been tried in numerous spots across Europe, and the results have been dismal. But that is lost on the political left in the U.S. Austin, Texas, was set to go with their $1.18 million guaranteed income test, but they’ve gotten cold feet. Maybe this needs to be thought through some more? For complete details, click on this link:
- Where has Dr. Anthony Fauci been? The vaccine “expert” became a regular television fixture during the COVID-19 pandemic but has lost camera time that he learned to love so much with the end of our pandemic. But Fauci’s back! He decided to give the nation HIS version of COVID history pertaining to HIS daily appearances in the Trump White House COVID-19 briefings. As you can imagine, Anthony tells how HE had to correct the “misinformation” that came from Mr. Trump. For complete details, click on this link:
- I don’t know about you, but I’m a bit tired of late-night talk show hosts that ditch comedy to become political analysts. And their ratings, by the way, show that other Americans feel the same way as do I. Nevertheless, Jimmy Kimmel determined he would blast Tucker Carlson for taking a rigid stance against the mountains of fentanyl coming from Mexico for distribution around the nation. How Kimmel can justify ANY American NOT standing against this drug which is killing more Americans today than any other drug, is beyond me. For complete details, click on this link:
- Hillary Clinton refuses to simply ride into the sunset and leave us alone! She continues to find ways to attempt to keep herself “relevant.” (And she’s not doing too well with that) Nevertheless, she has taken a cue from Barack Obama and is demanding that European governments take control of the social media narrative across that continent! (Did she and Bill leave New York for Switzerland?) For complete details, click on this link:
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is a hero in his state and is being applauded by children today. Why? He signed a bill that keeps children’s education in his state regarding sexual identity in the hands of the parents and not public school teachers. One would think everyone would applaud this move. Not so. President Biden is blasting DeSantis for ripping this job from teachers who quietly TOOK IT from parents! For complete details, click on this link:
- Chris Wallace — an excellent journalist until the last five years or so — left FOX News to anchor the streaming news platform for CNN. Sadly, during the Trump Administration, Wallace chose to abandon any neutrality he had in reporting and made a sharp left turn. CNN+ was “the” place for him to have an unfettered opportunity to give Americans news in the “right” way. (Or should I say “left” way?) Chris has mud on his face. CNN+ wasted 300 million dollars and shuttered the streaming platform after three weeks! For complete details, click on this link: