Another week, another batch of big stories. That means a need for facts about the importance of those stories. That’s what we do here.
Take a look at each bullet point: read the first few sentences that describe these important events. If you need no details (or if you’ve seen them already), click on the blue arrow to go to a full story with details.
Have a great weekend!
- The news is out: Caitlyn Jenner has taken the plunge into politics — California politics. The transgender former Olympic champion (as a man) wants to represent the California people as Governor, and as a Republican! For complete details, click on this link:
- Illegal border crossings into the U.S. through Mexico continue, and they continue to escalate in number. Most recently, 700+ Venezuelan migrants found their way into one border town, all in the last week! Del Rio, TX seems to be the chosen spot for these illegals. Needless to say, Del Rio government officials are not very happy. For complete details, click on this link:
- Truth News Network has kept you apprised of the status of tremendous voting irregularities in the November 2020 election process in Arizona, especially Maricopa County. The state legislature took the massive number of reports of fraud seriously and have been at war with the Maricopa County Election Board for months now. At question is a proposed forensic audit of ALL the election ballots. The audit is happening! For complete details, click on this link:
- Have you wondered why it seems that Black Lives Matter has been given blanket “media protection” in the latest spate of riots around the country? Mainstream media outlets all ignore the fact that BLM’s involvement has been obvious. Their latest target is in Central Park in New York City. For complete details, click on this link:
- What’s the latest “ism” to be used by the Left to demonize conservatives in the U.S.? “Critical Race Theory,” or “CRT.” What is it? It’s a “doctrine” created by Leftists elites who claim to know all there is about racism, ethnic culture, and, more importantly, what’s right and what’s wrong regarding racial unrest across the nation. Do you want more information about it? It’s out there, but NOT in Mainstream Media. For complete details, click on this link:
- So what is Critical Race Theory? Let’s just say that it is NOT new, is a new tool to be used by those who supposedly are “experts” regarding all things racial, and is rapidly taking over the education system in the nation. You need to understand CRT and its dangers. For complete details, click on this link:
- Did you see Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) from Minneapolis on Monday night calling for violence in the streets IF the desired verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial was not the one the jury chose? Of course, Maxine “knew” what the “right” verdict was. No realistic person can disagree with the judge in the Chauvin case who said (during the trial) Waters’ actions “could” be grounds for a Chauvin appeal, no matter what the verdict would be! Maxine has weighed in with her explanation for her actions. For complete details, click on this link:
- It wasn’t too surprising that LeBron James’ tweet regarding the killing of a black teenager by a white policeman in Columbus, Ohio, was not censored or even blocked by the “Twitter Cancel Culture” gods. After all, he’s an NBA star, African American, and a Democrat! Obviously, Twitter has been blasted for its blatant hypocrisy. Of course, they have not responded, even though the tweet was based on false information. For complete details, click on this link:
- The Transgender movement is flooding the nation, and it’s taking over the conversation about fairness in sports competitions. It all boils down to one question: Is it fair for biological males to compete as females in athletic competitions? Obviously, biological males have an advantage. In a meeting this past week one Texas Democrat politician announced that there are several more sexes that need to be considered in this conversation. In fact, there are six sexes! For complete details, click on this link:
- The facts of the January 6th riot on Capitol Hill have been inflated in dramatic fashion by Democrats and the media. The tragic death of Capitol Policeman Sicknick was grossly misrepresented by all, including the police department he worked for. Congressman Ron Johnson has demanded an explanation for the reports of Sicknick’s death by the police force. For complete details, click on this link: