Let’s see: we have war in Ukraine, war in Sudan, we have “pending” war in Taiwan with China, Palestinians firing rockets into Israel, and Iran continues to threaten us all with nukes as does Kim Jung Un in North Korea.
President Biden pretty much has everything taken care of, doesn’t he? He told us he was a “foreign policy expert.”
My God! Very few people — even diehard conservatives — felt Biden could take us as far away from where we were during the previous four years as he has. And he still has two years left!
Daily, there are “new” debacles that get piled on the heap of “old” debacles. This week was no different. Let’s look back at the week’s big happenings. We’ll highlight each of those with a few sentences following a bullet point. If you want more details on any of those stories, click on that blue arrow following those sentences and get transferred to a story that details all that is teased in that bullet point. Let’s get started!
- Joe Rogan is the #1 podcaster on the Planet. Everyday he has up to 12 million viewers watching his Google podcast. And he’s NOT a conservative, NOT a leftist either. That allows him to bring anyone from any political perspective on his show to discuss everything. Many snapped to attention when, on Friday, Rogan gave some career advice to Tucker Carlson who just got canned at FOX News. For complete details, click on this link:
- Isn’t the U.S. Government Whistleblower program a beautiful creation! Within it, government employees can reveal to leaders at the various government agencies the evil wrongdoing being perpetrated by many across government. And they’re given total protection when doing so! We learned this week that there are 85,000 illegal immigrants who crossed the southern border into the U.S. unaccompanied by an adult family member that are now missing. What’s worse is that Biden’s DHS has no idea where those immigrant children are! For complete details, click on this link:
- The Left continue their attacks against the Second Amendment. This week, another state whose legislative withdrawal of their natives’ rights to own so-called “assault weapons,” stripped Illinois citizens of their second amendment gun rights. They all seem to forgot that guns — of ANY kind — don’t kill people. “Criminals” kill people and usually with guns. Guess what: Illinois learned their assault weapons ban didn’t meet Constitutional muster! For complete details, click on this link:
- Will Americans ever forget the Supreme Court leak of the Court’s determination of the legality of the federal protection of abortion? As closely held as are deliberations and findings of legal matters are hidden until released publicly, it was shocking when someone actually leaked the Court’s decision before it was set to be given to the nation. A massive investigation has not yet revealed who the “Court-leaker is.” But one Justice let it be know this week that he has a really good idea who is the culprit! For complete details, click on this link:
- This news sounds eerily familiar. Factions in the African nation of Sudan have gone to war — a bloody war. In spite of mutually agreed to “stand-down” agreements, slaughters of a great number of Sudanese citizens is underway. However, about 16.000 Americans found themselves caught between the warring factions and are frantically trying to get to safety. U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken reported that “most of those 16,000 Americans are NOT wanting to leave to return safely to the U.S.!” Does that remind you of a similar horror story from early in the Biden presidency in which the sudden withdrawal from Afghanistan left thousands of Americans stranded after our military left? About how many Americans were stuck in Afghanistan? About 16,000! I believe the dilemma those Americans find themselves in — where two have already been killed — is called “deja vu.” We saw it when Biden abandoned Americans in Afghanistan the same as in Sudan! For complete details, click on this link:
- The transgender community is reeling and in shock today — especially those from Kansas. Friday, Kansas approved the most restrictive bathroom restrictions in the state that restrict the use of public restrooms to the bathroom that coordinates with every person’s “biological sex at birth.” Why would Kansas do that? I’m certain that there are quite a few Kansans who are breathing easier about their elementary-aged children NOT being subjected to the fear that accompanies the policies in states around the nation which allow the usage of boys or girls bathrooms based on the sex with which each “identify.” For complete details, click on this link:
- As FOX News has watched their ratings plummet following their kicking of Tucker Carlson to the curb along with Dan Bongino, Anheuser-Busch is in shock watching their products begin left on the shelves across the nation. This results from their insane decision to hang the Bud Light future on the back of transgender Dylan Mulvaney. Bud Light sales have plummeted! Everyone’s been waiting to see what the ageless beer company will do to repair their public acceptance. Meanwhile, FOX News has done NOTHING to rescue their across-the -board- ratings at the top of ALL cable news networks for decades. At least Busch is doing “something” about theirs.’ What would that be? For complete details, click on this link:
- I’ve seen just about every political campaign methodology in my 69 years. But, I’ve seen a campaign tactic previously unseen and that was shocking! GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley dropped a bomb in the media Friday about President Joe Biden. When speaking about the upcoming election, Haley actually predicted that Joe Biden will die! To further muddy the water, Haley stated that Democrats, when voting for their executive tandem to go back into office, are actually voting for Kamala Harris for President. Wow! For complete details, click on this link:
- Following the obvious “irregularities” in several states in the 2020 election, several state legislatures and governors have crafted and passed laws which require voter ID for those voting in their states going forward. North Carolina is one such state. To no one’s surprise, North Carolina’s voter ID requirement ended up in court as the subject of a challenge. It worked its way to the North Carolina Supreme Court where, on Friday, the Court ruled in favor of voter ID! For complete details, click on this link:
- I would be remiss — and I would be chastised for it — if I failed to publicly celebrate the birth of our firstborn — Kimbi Lee — on this day 48 years ago. It’s hard to believe she’s that age! We are so proud of her for giving us four grandsons with much love and affection AND devotion through all of those years. She’s kind, gentle, long suffering, a giver, an encourager, a workaholic, as well as an outstanding businesswoman. She LOVES her parents — Mary Ann and I — but most of all, she loves God. I am button-busting-proud she’s our daughter. Happy Birthday, Kimbi!
1 thought on “Saturday Bullet Points: April 29, 2023”
None of those wars need involve the US — except to fill Military Industrial Complex and associated businesses and politicians’ coffers as all the others have since WWII. In Taiwan, the KMT i have read– Chiang Kai Shek’s (sp?) old party would welcome a link with China. Taiwan was China before the communists, just as Ukraine was Russia for a thousand years before strong men took it over following the collapse of the USSR.
And certainly Sudan is so far away from any concern or threat to Americans as to warrant no intervention ever under any pretext.