Let’s see: what are the controversial things still on our plates from a month ago? How about inflation? Then there’s Hunter Biden running the Earth scot-free after committing — on video in vivid detail — acts for which any other American would have been convicted and imprisoned two years ago. Shortages of many of the foods and other items on which Americans rely are growing in number and intensity. Then there’s President Joe Biden. I don’t remember a time in the U.S. (and I’m 69) when we had a more feckless, detached from reality, politicized, dishonest president like Joe Biden.
Oh well: what else is new today? It’s Saturday! It’s time for our Saturday Bullet Points, in which we summarize the biggest stories of the week in a format that respects your time and only requires a little more time “IF” you want more details than that found in the few descriptive sentences of each bullet point. Just click on the bullet point, read the descriptive sentences, and click on the blue arrow at the end of the story’s description only if you want complete details. It’s that simple.
Let’s get started!
- We’ve all resigned ourselves to believing that all Democrat climate fanatics must be experts. Why so? If they were not experts, they wouldn’t dare attempt to impose such gross misrepresentations of climate facts as they do. We’re told to accept what they tell us because they’re scientists. One working for Biden on climate issues was busted for ethics violations! Yes, they occurred before she entered Biden’s administration. But those folks are supposed to be bulletproof on ALL matters, including climate issues. Who is it, and what did they do? For complete details, click on this link:
- Just think: to save our environment while saving ourselves thousands of dollars each year while, at the same time, saving the environment requires only for us to purchase and drive an electric vehicle (E.V.). Americans are already counting their savings and planning for those more extensive vacations made possible by E.V.s and climate change activism. Wait a minute: Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm dropped a bomb on that hypothesis that was used to sell Americans the multi-billion dollar Infrastructure Bill. I guess she just realized that upgrading the U.S. electric grid would cost billions of dollars so we can charge our E.V. batteries! Was this an accidental omission, or was it purposeful? For complete details, click on this link:
- Did you know there was NO voter fraud in the U.S. in the 2020 election? After all, Democrats and even many Republicans continue to maintain there was no fraud. Forget about the growing number of voter fraud cases across the nation finding their way into courts whose findings prove there WAS voter fraud. The latest case comes from Florida, where Governor DeSantis announced 20 new voter fraud arrests there and said many more to come! For complete details, click on this link:
- Does anyone besides me believe the FBI initiated that Mar-a-Lago raid for something other than what they stated as their reason for the raid? The circumstances of the raid just don’t fit the FBI’s reason for doing so. New leaks maintain they were hunting documents they said supposedly prove that the FBI perpetrated the Russia Collusion story against Trump and that Trump plans to use those documents against the FBI! That sounds far-fetched to me…but is it? For complete details, click on this link:
- During the Biden Campaign, everyone became familiar with “putting a lid on it.” That referred to the message distributed to the media each day at the time “Mr. Biden” (and now “President Biden”) completes his workday, and that is no longer available for any “business.” Many of those days were shortened to facilitate the President heading from D.C. to Delaware for the weekend at his home there. His shortened Friday at the White House signaled the same thing: a trip to Delaware for a long weekend — to his home where taxpayers spent $500,000 to build a fence to “protect this president.” Hmmm…no border wall or fencing is necessary at the Southern Border. But Mr. Biden needs one around his personal property at taxpayer expense. Something smells there. What smells? For complete details, click on this link:
- I’m sure you’ve watched as those buses coming from Arizona and Texas arrive in New York City and Washington D.C. carrying some of those illegal immigrants who have crossed the border illegally. I’m not sure how many have shown up at the Big Apple. But I AM sure that those illegals’ arrival in those two sanctuary cities has frosted D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser and NYC Mayor Eric Adams. As the pair publicly lashed out against governors in those two border states for these “deliveries,” they seem to forget THEIR sanctuary city policies which they embraced beginning in the “defund the police” era, which prevented police from arresting illegals. For complete details, click on this link:
- This bullet point is specifically for those who do NOT believe Attorney General Merrick Garland has politicized the Department of Justice against opponents of social policies that are sweeping our nation and are shocking millions as they become public. Such happened in Boston. Boston Children’s Hospital is under fire for quietly performing sex change operations on young Americans. Many Americans are angry at these procedures being imposed on the very young and innocent among us. The DOJ released a memo attacking those who voiced their opposition to these surgeries happening. In the memo, the DOJ used the word “hate” four times about the opposition but forgot to use the term “sex change operation” even once. Duh! For complete details, click on this link:
- It is heart-rending to watch the President and many in his administration diminish the impact on American families of Biden’s creation of the worst inflation in forty years. The cost of everything has skyrocketed with no relief in sight. Consider this: today, it costs $300,000 for the average family to raise a child to age 17. And that cost is dramatically increasing under this President! How bad is it? For the complete dirty details, click on this link:
- This bullet point is in the order of the previous one. However, this one comes directly from CNN — that news bastion of journalistic integrity and accuracy in reporting. CNN had the gall to portray the recent drop in the cost of gasoline to most Americans as a monthly pay raise! How insensitive can a cable television network be? You will never be the amount CNN determined for that monthly pay raise to be. For complete details, click on this link:
- Many thought it was imminent. Others hoped it would be so, while others dreaded its potential appearance on the nation’s political stage. What is it? It’s the certainty that Donald Trump will take some dramatic legal action in response to the FBI raid of his Mar-a-Lago residence last week. Sure enough, the former President hinted on Truth Social that something “big” is pending in the way of legal action regarding violating the 4th Amendment in that raid. Who doesn’t believe this pending action — at least in part — is for political capital for a run for the presidency in 2024? Now, it appears that such a run for the White House is a sure thing! For complete details, click on this link: