This week was overstuffed with huge stories from across the Globe. However, even though there were dozens of important events covered, there were several that dominated the news because of who they were about and the surrounding circumstances. These stories are too big and shocking to leave out of our Saturday Bullet Points offering. So, we will NOT leave them out!
If you’re new to this segment, here’s a quick explanation:
- For each story, there’s a “bullet point” at the beginning — like the one at the beginning of this line.
- There are several descriptive sentences that follow giving a short explanation of the story and its import.
- When you read each description and desire more details about the story, click on the blue arrow at the end of that description. That is a link that takes you to a full story.
Using this process keeps you posted on the most important (or most jarring) happenings each week. You get to bypass drivel in a story that you are uninterested in or already know about it. This gives you a relaxed atmosphere in which to relax while enjoying your Saturday morning as you catch up on the week’s news and sip your morning coffee.
Enjoy your weekend!
- Sadly, it was reported on Friday that three Israeli hostages being held hostage by Hamas were accidentally killed by the Israel Defense Force. Details are still coming in. Here is a description of what details are known about this travesty:
- Suppose anyone does not know how deep and wide the animus is for former President Donald Trump. In that case, one need only listen to Hunter Biden’s latest “threat” to the nation if Donald Trump is elected President again. No, Hunter is not warning us all about how Trump will destroy American democracy and, therefore, our country. Hunter did warn us all on Friday. He said he would leave the United States of Trump is elected again! Wait a minute: do you think Hunter may have several other reasons to leave the country? Maybe a possible 45 years in prison if he’s convicted of the current federal charges he’s facing? For more details, click on this link:
- For several months, the lawsuits filed by a state prosecutor in Atlanta, Georgia, regarding many people involved in the unimaginable aftermath of the 2020 election dominated the news. But, of late, news from those trials has been sketchy at best. However, on Friday, the court ruled in one case that shocked the nation. Former New York Mayor Rudy Guiliani was adjudicated “guilty” for “defamation” of numerous people Rudy targeted in his own “post-2020” election research project. A jury determined Guiliani owes nearly $150 million in damages in his defamation case! How could such a finding be for so much? For complete details, click on this link:
- For years, scholars about all things Middle East have pointed to Iran as playing a significant role in the determination of who and which nation(s) will trigger a battle to gain total control of that entire part of the Globe. Conventional wisdom during the past several decades has chosen Iran. And that theory has been strengthened in the Hamas-Israel War that began October 7, 2023. In fact, it is now reported that the Gaza attack on Israel in the wee hours of Saturday, October 7, was just a “phase”– the “first phase” — of Iran’s plan to destroy Israel. But that’s not all. It’s thought that by destroying Israel, Iran’s mullahs usher in Muslims’ control of at least the entirety of the Middle East if not the entire World. Their expectations are that this process will reveal the Muslim Messiah. Can this possibly be true? For complete details, click on this link:
- Who feels that the United States needs one more university? I have no idea how many such institutions are located across the U.S., but it must be in the thousands. But wait: there’s one billionaire — in fact, the wealthiest billionaire on Earth — who wants there to be one more university. And it’s planned for Austin, Texas. Elon Musk has big plans to start another university in the Texas capitol. With Elon Musk holding the seed of his idea, you can bet there are OTHER billionaires who want a seat at the table! Who is involved with the Twitter/X King? What type of university does Musk envision? For complete details, click on this link:
- Tradition in Washington has always driven the current First Lady each Christmas to decorate the White House in unimaginable ways to “one-up” the previous First Lady’s soiree at the Peoples’ House. Who can ever forget the dramatic and breathtaking decorations of Melania Trump for those four Christmases the Trumps called the White House “home?” Not to be compared unfavorably with Melania Trump, Dr. Jill Biden has developed a one-of-a-kind Christmas atmosphere this year. Hold on to your hat! You may want to grab a “barf bag” too! Take a look at what the Bidens are giving as a Christmas present to the American People:
- I thought we’d never go down this road of gender stuff. And if we ever did, it would be little more than another “trend” or “fad.” However, suppose the Left — including everyone in the Biden Administration — has their way. In that case, the entire nation will be forced to honor whatever the “Pronoun Police” determine are the right pronouns to use in our communications. Within the Biden Administration, these edicts are already in place. Don’t dare to use a correct pronoun in addressing fellow employees! If not death, it will surely cost you a job. Already, there are ironclad rules in place to hold any and all accountable for “Pronoun Fauxpas.” Because this new policy covers “gender non-conforming, agender, “gender fluid” or “non-binary” identifications, biologically male employees can retain male names and dress and appear like a man on any given day, and still demand to be addressed as she, xir, or they. That’s bad enough, but there’s more! For complete details, click on this link:
- In a shocking turn of events, our friends in Ukraine took a shot at their kneecaps this past week. While Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelinksi visited the U.S. to implore members of Congress and President Biden to open those overflowing United States Treasury coffers to spend another few billion dollars to assist Ukraine in keeping Russia from destroying Ukraine, his fellow Europeans welched on their commitment to his country. The European Union was expected to give Ukraine billions more. Suddenly, however, one member of the EU blocked giving Zelensky billions more in aid. What’s up with that? For complete details, click on this link:
- How long do you think President Biden is going to stay atop his “pony soldier” Electric Vehicles? The success of this radical mode of transportation in the United States is far from reaching sustainability in the United States. Hundreds of billions have been seeded into the green energy dreams of this President. However, it is not uncontroverted that EVs will NOT work anytime soon in the U.S., And that holds true for every other nation that finds itself caught in that non-existent euphoria. It sounds good, but it does not now, and will not in the foreseeable future, meet the needs of Americans that are remotely financially viable. Michigan has always been the fertile ground for new and unique forms of “new” transportation. However, the large auto manufacturers are walking back their green energy EV dreams in dramatic fashion. The Big Three are pushing their previous plans to rush to replace fossil fuel vehicles with EVs. EVs are simply not viable. What is in the new future for electric-powered vehicles? For complete details, click on this link:
- Democrats are hell-bent on turning our nation over to immigrants — ILLEGAL immigrants. How else can one describe what Dems are doing at our Southern Border? We all know how illegal these actions are that our government is using to bring millions into the United States. And it’s NOT just the immigrants themselves. We are now close to War with the Mexican cartels! Those filthy rich criminals are now implementing military infrastructure to use against our Border Patrol agents who are struggling every day to stop the flow of illegals! You’ll never guess the latest attack plans these cartels have adopted to keep our agents from doing their jobs. This week, ten IEDs were discovered being used against U.S. agents at the border. For complete details, click on this link: