Who would have thought that with all of the hoopla going on around the World, Special Prosecutor Jack Smith would create the highlights of the week? That’s exactly how this week finished up! We’ll get into the details of the latest regarding Mr. Smith. But first, we need to start at the beginning of the week so you don’t get lost. And it was a POWERFUL week full of mind-boggling events.
Before we get started, however, let me first say to you a hearty “Thank you.” You graciously granted us your attention daily all year to partake of our stories at www.TruthNewsNet.org. Many were original, and many were penned by others. But all were full of facts that we didn’t see published by other news sources. Thank you for being part of what we do: a LARGE part! And we do this for you.
One more thing before we crank up with our Bullet Points: Merry Christmas! Our prayer is that this Christmas will be the best ever for you and all those you love. Let’s never forget that this holiday each year is the time we set aside to commemorate the birth of Jesus. I know that may be controversial for some. Nevertheless, I believe it’s the truth, as do millions of our fellow citizens on Earth. Let’s remember that. Let’s also pray for people around the globe who find themselves facing unbearable circumstances we in the U.S. cannot even fathom. Let’s pray for those folks. Christmas is about “others.” Let’s never forget that.
Now, let’s get to this week’s most important stories about what happened in our lives!
- Thankfully, it’s obvious that President Biden and others in leadership in his administration are purposely flooding the nation with illegal aliens coming across the Southern Border from more than 100 countries around the World. At least 8 million illegals are currently here in the U.S. We don’t know where they are living; we don’t know what their intentions are. More importantly, we don’t even know WHO they are! Based on those few facts, how could our government know what their intentions are? If you are prone to just believe that “everything’s going to work out with these folks. They’re just trying to make a better life for their families.” Think again: We, for decades, have allowed one million immigrants to come legally into the United States. Why are these people coming the “legal” way? Remember: it only took 18 immigrants to knock down the Twin Towers, killing 3,000 Americans in one day! Isn’t it likely there are a few such people who are hiding in the Biden illegal crowd of eight million? Of course, the White House demands us to believe this invasion is OK. Just read what the White House “officially” told us about these millions taking over our nation:
- Colorado’s Supreme Court gave President Biden a bone this week. We all know the details. Democrats jumped and shouted with glee to think the “Orange Man” was not to be allowed a chance to win in Colorado — not even be on the ballot there. Surely, because of Colorado’s high court ruling, every other state would follow suit. But there’s a problem. More and more “experts” are sheepishly stating that the U.S. Supreme Court is likely to “rain on the Biden Parade.” Even mainstream media pundits are not saying such a move is unlikely. For complete details, click on this link:
- Special Counsel Jack Smith was smacked in the face a couple of times this week. The latest happened Friday afternoon. Do you remember when Smith filed a motion with the U.S. Supreme Court asking for the Court to bypass an appeal filed with a lower cut by Trump’s team regarding Trump’s possible indemnification from any liability in the January 6th case because he was President when the event happened. Smith asked the Court to step in front of the Trump appeal court’s eventual outcome on the case. Smith wants to fast-track the process to enable him to try the case in March. Why such a hurry? Jack wants to start a trial against Trump quickly, to win the case, and have Trump charged before the November election! “Nope,” said the SCOTUS. Now, it’s unlikely that the trial will begin in March. But there’s more to the story! For complete details, click on this link:
- Guess what? Jack Smith’s being appointed Special Counsel by Attorney General Merrick Garland is now in question. There are actually two sets of circumstances that may send Smith to the curb! Two Constitutional experts filed an amicus brief with the U.S. Supreme Court asking for the Court to rule on whether Smith could even be appointed to that position. It seems to have been long after the termination of the order that established that position! That post expired in 1999. But, in addition to that conundrum is this: Garland’s appointment of Smith is void! The order that created the post plainly states that whoever the appointee is MUST be someone from OUTSIDE the federal government. Things continue to spiral down for Special Counsel Smith! For complete details, click on this link:
- There have been so many things happening domestically that many of us have lost track of exactly what is happening in the war between Israel and Hamas. Believe me, it’s still a war. It is bloody, heart-wrenching, and is 78 days old with no end in sight. Who better to get an update with details of the war than from an Israeli Defense Force (IDF) soldier who is actually fighting every day in the war:
- Democrats and others on the political Left are giddy with glee at what they all believe is a “probable” canceling of the former President from being allowed to be on election ballots for the 2024 Presidential election. But a group of lawmakers are kicking right back. “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.” Do you remember that old statement? It holds true in this latest “last chance” for Democrats to eliminate Donald Trump’s attempt to retake the White House. Guess who’s now in the bullseye from the OTHER side: Joe Biden! Yes, a group of Republican lawmakers are preparing to file motions to cancel President Biden’s candidacy in the upcoming presidential race. How so? Using Democrats’ logic that Trump led an insurrection and, therefore, should be disqualified for office under the 14th Amendment of the Constitution, these lawmakers say Biden’s dismissal of his obligation to enforce ALL federal laws is more insurrection than the alleged actions against Trump. For complete details, click on this link:
- Uh Oh! ANOTHER judge from another state has dismissed a lawsuit filed to prevent former President Trump from appearing on 2024 ballots in a state. A West Virginia judge dismissed the case on grounds that those who filed the case do not have “standing” to do so. A federal judge in West Virginia rejected a bid Thursday to remove former President Donald Trump from the state’s ballot, rebuffing a bid from a little-known presidential candidate to remove the former president. For complete details, click on this link:
- Guess who’s NOT expecting to have a Merry Christmas? He’d certainly love to have one, but that ship has sailed for President Joe Biden. He’s hunkered down for the holidays at Camp David with his family members to — at least in part — escape the escalating negativity about his presidency in the formerly “fawning” Mainstream Media that now have launched into attack mode. One former media supporter of Biden ran a story headlined, “Biden ends the year with the worst approval of ANY modern-day president: He enters the election year with lower popularity than Jimmy Carter and faces an enormous mountain to climb.” Gallup poll shows President Joe Biden’s job approval rating is at 39 percent. That is lower than the last seven presidents at the same stage of their presidencies. For complete details, click on this link:
- The most recent indictment against Hunter Biden reveals many of the people who have been suspected of being “directly involved” with Hunter in the Biden Family Syndicate’s “questionable” financial transactions are people who are part of or actually being members of the Biden Family and close associates of the President. Does this mean the “smoking gun” has been found that gives direct evidence of the President’s alleged illegal financial transactions? Watch this video for answers: