Another contentious week in America with MORE violence, political uproar, divisiveness, and much more “misinformation” for the practitioners of news: the “Legacy Media.” Of course, we got a dose or two of that from the President of the United States and his administration leaders.
We caught the big stories of the week and included them in our below bullet points. Peruse the descriptions of each. If/when you want more details, click on the blue arrow at the end. That will take you to a full story with complete details.
Don’t get caught up in the insanity of politics — especially not THIS month. Enjoy the Holidays!
- We thought it might be on its way. Now, we’re more certain than ever that Biden’s vaccine mandates he’s issued so far are just the tip of the iceberg. Even though federal court rulings have paused each of his vaccine mandates, he continues to push forward with very obvious targeted discussions about even MORE of the same. And a vaccine mandate for ALL Americans to be able to move around the country is NOT beyond belief that it’s coming! For complete details, click on this link:
- Omicron is here! Though it was first noticed in the Netherlands, researched, and identified in southern Africa, it’s now been found in the U.S. The political uproar is unfathomable, with little more than “The COVID-Sky is falling!” coming from this Administration and Left-wing politicians across the nation. The doctor who identified it is shocked at the uproar about Omicron because its symptoms are so mild! Where is it in the U.S.? For complete details, click on this link:
- We watched during the four years of the Trump presidency as more and more citizens of Democrat-controlled states fled to Conservative-led states like Florida, Tennessee, and Texas. Most of these folks left California, Illinois, New York, and other far-left political states. Elon Musk of Tesla moved to Texas himself. And now it has been announced Elon has moved his entire company to Austin! For complete details, click on this link:
- What happened at CNN with Chris Cuomo came as little surprise to most people. Chris Cuomo has long been known as a narcissistic Leftist who deplores conservatives regardless of the substance of their political stances. It was discovered that Chris, during the period when his brother, Andrew Cuomo, was under attack from a host of current and former employees with accusations of “sexual wrongdoing.” Chris even communicated with N.Y. Governor Cuomo’s office and passed along information CNN had received about pending NEW claims against the Governor. CNN finally took action. And after the suspension of Chris, we learned the FBI is investigating the former governor for alleged egregious infractions while in office. For complete details, click on this link:
- “There is no crisis at our southern border!” is the continual cry coming from those in the Biden Administration. This is in the wake of their opening the border to more than a million illegals since Biden took office. How can elected officials thumb their noses at their constitutional duty (and oath of office) and honor and uphold duly passed federal immigration laws? Their justification? “These are people from Central America who face horrible circumstances — even the threat of death at the hands of criminals — who we just want to allow a better life.” They tell us there are a scant number of criminals within the ranks of those who come. But what do the statistics say about the criminality among those who come? That’s in addition to their very being here illegally — CRIMINALLY! How bad is it in the state of Texas alone? For complete details, click on this link:
- Thursday night was a tough one for the New Orleans Saints. Head Coach Sean Payton had to improvise in his personnel choices to find the best fix to beat the Dallas Cowboys in a game played at the Caesar’s Superdome. The Saints quarterback spot is iffy right now. Drew Brees is gone, thanks to retirement. And the team’s starting QB this season is out for the year. The Saints couldn’t upset the Cowboys. But it wasn’t only the football team that felt the loss. During the game, a host of Saints fans didn’t know — but discovered shortly AFTER the game — their cars parked outside the Dome had been vandalized. Video shows it was apparently orchestrated attacks. For complete details, click on this link:
- Every nation on the planet has felt the sting of COVID-19. One such country, Spain, was hit early and hit hard. The Spanish people struggled to find solutions. Like the U.S. and other countries, they went through the lockdowns, mask mandates, and everything else. But one young, bright, Spanish politician decided NOT to let panic rule the day. She’s the mayor of the “Madrid District,” which is the equivalent of a U.S. governor. On her watch and under her watchful eye, “Madrid District” morphed into one of Earth’s most successful COVID-19 pandemics. How? For complete details, click on this link:
- The shooting that happened this past week at that Michigan High School was tragic. Nobody expected the mild young man who is the alleged shooter to be “that kind of person.” While the city and state are trying to get over the horrors that occurred, his parents have been arrested by local authorities and charged with manslaughter! For complete details, click on this link:
- Dallas, Texas, has had its share of violence and killing. But such has not been normalized in schools. But that changed this past week. At one North Dallas school, students began what “was” a peaceful protest of the school’s principal’s actions. He apparently covered up a sexual assault on campus. His actions lit the fire. That “peaceful” protest turned to an “un-peaceful” riot, and the cops were called in. The actions of these students in the face of the gross mishandling of numerous issues at public schools across the nation are drawing the ire of students and parents nationwide. For complete details, click on this link:
- Many Americans have watched this President’s actions regarding keeping all of the country’s “would-be” attackers at bay. There’s no question that, on Joe Biden’s watch, the American military has lost much of its “sting.” Many foreign adversaries are licking their chops to instigate some U.S. military conflict. One who is watching very closely is Russian President Vladimir Putin. Russia, it is reported, has amassed just under 100 thousand troops at the border with Ukraine. And it appears Putin is ripe to conduct a takeover-operation of Ukraine. But even Putin is hesitant to do so. He’s actually hoping to get Biden’s permission to take such action! For complete details, click on this link:
- One would think that, with news popping up daily about public school bathroom issues that too often result is someone being hurt or assaulted, schools would hit a pause button to “re-evaluate.” But one big school system is bucking conventional wisdom and doing away with “gender-specific” restrooms. Which city? For complete details, click on this link:
- A leading cardiologist in the UK has warned that a colleague of his is finding it impossible to get research published because it definitively links COVID vaccines to a massive increase in heart attacks. What could the reason (or reasons) be for that hesitance? For complete details, click on this link:
- We’re mired in the mud that is social media trying to protect the Free Speech guaranteed all in the First Amendment. Friday it was released that someone other than the social media giants are interested in what Americans post: specifically on WhatsApp and iMessage. It’s a U.S. government agency that’s doing this. You’ll never guess which agency is doing so! For complete details, click on this link: