What concerns do we have for the United States this week? I guess we can start here: Southern border flood of immigrants that our government refuses to stop, according to the Rule of Law; runaway inflation that our government tells us is “coming down” while prices continue to “go up;” We could be minutes away from World War III, and the President will NOT hold Iran accountable for their supplying, training, and funding. Their proxies carry out Iran’s terrorist attacks on us and other nations; violence and other criminal activities are at epic levels while our administration refuses to enact any attempts to stop lawbreakers who take that as a “permission slip” and continue their lawbreaking simultaneously, President Biden has sicked his DOJ on his only political opponent in the race for the presidency to jail him to keep him from running in November.
Besides these things — and a few that don’t come to mind now — everything’s fine!
None of these exist in a vacuum. They each individually and collectively make clear that our United States is in deep trouble. Let’s look at this week’s top events in bullet point format to give you a sense of the specific things you need to investigate.
Let’s get started!
- I number among numerous Americans waiting frantically for President Biden to launch some retaliation against Iran for the constant attacks at military bases in Iraq and Syria at which U.S. troops are stationed. There have been at least 175 such attacks, the last of which killed three American soldiers. Late Friday, Biden’s military leaders finally took a stand. The U.S. launched a wave of airstrikes in both Muslim countries in retaliation for that deadly drone strike by Iranian-backed militia that killed those three. Is that all the U.S. is going to do? Will these strikes be sufficient to stop Iran from instigating more strikes against our military? For complete details, click on this link:
- A CNN host was floored when she heard the truth about the illegal immigrants who recently assaulted two of NYC’s finest police officers. There also has been a rash of store lootings, outright breaking-and-entering retail outlets in which store owners have lost millions of dollars. One “expert” on the matter told the truth about this process that we “thought” was a collection of random attacks. Guess what: they’re NOT random at all. Many looters immediately head to California, selling some of their loot before returning to the Big Apple! Why do they take such actions? For complete details, click on this link:
- How many of the “Rocky” series movies do you remember their details, including the actors? I’ve watched them all several times. But I have no idea how many Rocky movies there were. Many supporting staff have gone on to craft successful Hollywood careers, while others have faded away. Do you remember Appollo Creed? He was a “motor-mouth” who, in each fight against Rocky, tried to talk Rocky into fearing Apollo would beat him. And each time, he was almost right! Unfortunately, we learned Friday that actor Carl Weathers, aka “Appolo Creed,” passed away. For complete details, click on this link:
- How involved with Hamas and the United Nations’s UNRWA do you think President Biden is? Remember: Donald Trump completely stopped funding the terrorist arm of the U.N. during his presidency when he discovered that many of the employees of UNRWA have close ties to Hamas. Multiple such UNRWA associates have been found to have participated in the slaughter of 1200 Israeli civilians on October 7, 2023. Indeed, President Biden would have known all this as President. It’s unclear how much money Biden sent to UNRWA in the first three years of his presidency. It’s thought to be in the hundreds of millions of dollars. However, even AFTER evidence showed the agency’s direct involvement in that slaughter, Biden released $51 million to UNRWA! For complete details, click on this link:
- I doubt if we’ll ever know the complete details about January 6’s riot at the U.S. Capitol. Our correspondent, Steve Baker, almost daily finds, through his exhaustive research, more lies that were given light during former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s “January 6 Committee” hearing, which was little more than a television show. It appears at last that the Department of Justice is launching “real” investigations into the details of what “really” happened that day and who was involved. Several Capitol Police have been exposed by Baker through complex research as having perjured themselves before Congress, Capitol hearings, and even in trials of those so-called insurrectionists who participated in that day’s craziness. However, regarding some pieces of the January 6 investigation, the DOJ is hesitant to make many pieces of evidence available. Judicial Watch has called its hand on such hesitation. The DOJ refuses to give records of the shooting of Ashli Babbitt that day to Judicial Watch. Why could that be? What’s to be hidden and why? For complete details, click on this link:
- Who believes that Biden doesn’t have the unilateral authority to stop illegal immigration without any new legislation? That “permission slip” he continues to say he must do so is contained in a series of federal immigration laws passed into law long ago and have been in place for several decades. Biden is breaking two of these immigration laws by not making certain his administration holds all who enter the U.S. illegally liable under the provisions of those same laws. Senate Majority Leader Schumer announced Friday he intends to bring a new comprehensive bill to the floor for a vote next week. No one has yet seen the bill, which is reportedly 200 pages long! When questioned why he thinks Biden will not close the border himself, House Speaker Mike Johnson replied that he believes White House staffers have talked the President into keeping the border open! For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s inconceivable that in the middle of this election season, we have the #1 opponent of an incumbent president fighting to stay out of jail. That sounds like a third-world government tactic to me. It’s evident that if the Left can get Trump convicted of something — ANYTHING — they feel they won’t have to run against him. Special Prosecutor Jack Smith is doing his darndest to see Democrats’ wish come true. But he keeps losing in small ways, pushing judges as hard as possible to win something. To his disgust, the March trial that had been set for months, a judge ruled that it would NOT take place in March and, likely, wouldn’t until after the election in November. For complete details, click on this link:
- And we still have no finality to the Senate’s bill on Border Security. Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and his GOP counterpart, Mitch McConnell (R-KY), are scheming to push the 200-page bill through in just a few days. No one has seen the bill yet, and Schummer wants it passed by the end of the week! House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) has said for weeks that the Senate Bill, described in its content’s leaks, is “dead on arrival.” It’s “election year.” Don’t think for one moment that the support at the voting time will come down on straight party-line votes. There’s too much at stake! For complete details, click on this link:
- This latest revelation from Arizona is bone-tingling to many. It appears that Arizona’s new election manual provides for illegal aliens who will possibly be eligible to vote in Arizona registered as a “federal-only” voter! How is this possible? It’s a federal offense for anyone, not a U.S. citizen and a registered voter: I.T.’S A CRIME! The DOJ, indeed, refuses to prosecute election cases. But maybe this time, they “might” make an exception if it happens. For complete details, click on this link:
- Let’s face it: the electric car industry has NOT panned out! They are very expensive, to begin with. Fueling them is as simple as plugging one into the charger you purchased and installed in your garage. Taking one on the road for a 300-700-mile trip is a nightmare for all those Americans who took the plunge. That’s the end Of the “good” story. They are not yet feasible to use for one’s only vehicle. Worse yet is that the nation is turning on E.V.s, and their doing so is extremely expensive to owners. One example illustrates the horror that E.V. owners are experiencing, even after their difficulties in finding a charger on the road. CarMax is already buying Tesla CyberTrucks for $25,000 LESS than the owner paid three months ago! For complete details, click on this link: