Happy New Year!
Let’s start this New Year with a commitment to demand more immediate, more accurate, and more detailed news about FACTS omitting NARRATIVE!
For all of you TruthNewsNetwork family members, thank you for being a part of this journey to dig deep and filter aways as much spin as possible to unbury nuggets of truth.
Let’s look at a few nuggets from the last week of 2020:
- Friday was more than just another New Year’s Day: the U.S. Senate was back to business. Their “business” was to address President Trump’s veto of the Defense Authorization Act. And the Senate joined the House — which had already voted to override the Trump veto — and voted 80-13 to do just that. Where did your U.S. Senators stand? Who backed the President? For complete details, click on this link:
- Looking back at the year, we will see numerous statistical reports of things from the past year. That always happens the first of each New Year. But one message I usually don’t see is the outgoing year’s list of how many and the types of deaths. Let’s look at 2020’s World deaths. What was the leading cause of death in 2020? The answer will likely shock you. For complete details, click on this link:
- We’ve heard much about the shut-down of schools, partial re-opening, “virtual classrooms,” and the constant uproar from the medical community urging in-person education, even during the pandemic. But what you have NOT heard was that President Trump issued an executive order last week that gives parents a wide variety of NEW options for school choice for their children. For complete details, click on this link:
- A host of Republicans in the House and several in the Senate have voiced their intentions to object to the slates of electors that will be presented to Congress on January 6. Of course, Democrats and many Republicans alike are aghast at this divisive action. Millions of Americans are shocked that any would object at all! Massive evidence of voter fraud exists that, if allowed to be revealed to the nation, would probably prove Biden didn’t legally win. Dems want Americans to forget that THEY objected the same way in 2000 and 2004. For complete details, click on this link:
- This will probably shock you: If confirmed as President, Joe Biden does not only want to mandate somehow that every American wear a mask at all times, he wants to make it a criminal offense not to do so. And he wants to do that at the same time American decriminalizes someone who knowingly transmits AIDS to others! For complete details, click on this link:
- 2021 will bring a bunch of changes to our World. One that is being pushed hard by Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has to do with America’s public schools. The Senate Minority Leader stands firmly behind Joe Biden in their demands for schools to allow boys and girls to use the same restrooms. It’s hard to believe our grandchildren may be about to live in that world! For complete details, click on this link:
- 2020 was an unmitigated disaster in ratings and attendance for all professional sports leagues and teams. You can bet all these teams and clubs will blame their devastation on COVID-19 and its subsequent egregious restrictions. But even before COVID-19, American fans had slipped away from pro league support because of their insistence to back anti-American and social justice political ideals at games! For complete details, click on this link:
- We have not only one COVID-19 vaccine racing across America; we have two! One would think everyone would be thrilled to have these two options so quickly to choose to battle this pandemic. But many across the nation are hesitant to get in the “injection” line — even half of the frontline medical workers in many areas! Why is that? For complete details, click on this link:
- Amid the good news about vaccines for COVID-19 flooding American, wouldn’t you know it: another strain of COVID has been identified in patients in Colorado and now in Florida. Is this just a morph of the existing Sars-2, or is it something else? It may be too early to tell. For complete details, click on this link:
- Many college football fans hate it when they see “scholarshipped” players leave a school to transfer somewhere else. That usually happens because they don’t get the playing time they think they should get. Oklahoma has seen that happen often. But already this off-season, the Sooners just announced they are losing their second quarterback in just a month to bolt to go elsewhere. What’s going on? For complete details, click on this link:
- Everybody’s leaving California! Hewlett Packard, Elon Musk, the NFL Raiders left Oakland for Vegas, San Francisco 49ers had to move to Phoenix for practice and home games because of Governor Newsom’s COVID-19 lockdowns. Thousands of Californians headed east to escape CA’s nasty income taxes. What’s next? Even the Rose Bowl has left! For complete details, click on this link:
- As bad as COVID-19 lockdowns in California have been for every citizen, it seems to many that rather than try to craft opportunities for businesses to stay open to, even on a limited basis, allow workers and patrons the ability to try to keep moving ahead. It’s working in other parts of the nation, so why not try? San Francisco just announced their restaurants would be closed far into 2021! For complete details, click on this link:
- We haven’t heard much lately about illegal immigration. Why is that? We know illegal border crossings have dropped significantly, primarily because of the enforcement of immigration laws. But it looks like “reverse” immigration is picking up its pace rapidly. Illegals are leaving California headed back to Mexico! Why is that? For complete details, click on this link:
- Many Americans have wondered why President Trump seems to have been really calm since the election — at least not as heated and confrontational as usual. He has spoken to the various issues of voting irregularities around the country and pointed to the lack of support among some Republicans for pushing hard for enforcing the rule of law in our elections. Other than those he’s been rather “passive” — a word seldom saved for him. Now we know why! The Big Guns are coming out in the joint session of Congress on January 6th. For complete details, click on this link:
- Q. What is a New Year’s resolution? A. Something that goes in one year and out the other.
- Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up for New Year’s. Middle age is when you’re forced to.
- My New Year’s resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolutions.
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- I see no need to make more New Year’s resolutions when the ones already on the books aren’t being enforced.
- This New Year’s, I resolved to lead a better life. Now all I have to do is find someone who will trade lives with me.
- Q. What’s the one group that hates New Year’s Day? A. The New Year’s Eve clean-up crew.
- I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.
(This was shared by TruthNewsNetwork “Volunteer” Editor Ron White)