This week was virtually consumed with non-stop Joe Biden “DocuGate” stories and revelations. The landscape of the President’s mishandling of classified documents in several locations has changed dramatically throughout the week. And I’m confident that “we ain’t seen nothing yet!”
We’ll keep our eyes on all the latest with “DocuGate.” But there are quite a few other events that are important as well. You know, it seems that when there are many events in the news that mainstream media concentrates on, there is always some story in the background they don’t want us to see or hear about. That’s not the case every week. But it’s so prevalent that every time I see a week full of “big-time” stories wall-to-wall, I start looking to find what is going on they don’t want Americans to dwell on.
Was this past week such a week? Let’s look at this week’s “Saturday Bullet Points.” We’ll bring you the news; you determine the truth or untruth.
- Newly elected Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) saw many of the problems in Biden’s narrative explaining “DocuGate” that he is now questioning the substance of the “story” given to the media and the American people that really does not fit the facts. The Speaker is looking for who in the Biden Administration told the lawyers to look for classified documents in the first place. There’s one more question along that line that needs to be asked: “Was it expected that there WERE classified documents somewhere that needed to be discovered before the Department of Justice got involved in all this? Most Americans think there’s far more to “DocuGate” than the President is admitting. For complete details, click on this link:
- In fact, it came to light Friday that Attorney General Merrick Garland sent a secret letter to Mr. Biden advising him to search all his residences for classified documents! Does this stink to you? Making matters worse, it leaked, also on Friday, that this letter was not sent until AFTER the initial classified docs were discovered at Biden’s think tank offices at Penn. Does that sound like a bit of CYA on the part of the Attorney General? It’s not the job of the DOJ to play “Clean-up” for this or any president! For complete details, click on this link:
- And, yes, the “DocuGate” scandal thickens and the boundary between “inadvertent” and “purposeful” is really blurred not. It was discovered that the Biden Think Tank was NOT the first place those classified documents were stored. Apparently, the documents were sent to ANOTHER location first only to be transferred to UPenn! To make this tale even more astounding is that Hunter Biden turns up to somehow be involved in “DocuGate!’ OMG: for complete details, click on this link:
- Have you ever participated in the “March for Life?” The annual event is a march against abortion and FOR the life of ALL babies. Of course, now that Roe v. Wade was ruled unconstitutional by the United States Supreme Court, one would think this annual event is in our rearview mirror. That’s not the case, however. Thousands of marchers in Washington D.C. made clear that the Dobbs decision of the Court did make clear that the Roe decision did not outlaw abortion, but merely determined that there is no intrinsic right to abortion in the United States Constitution. They remanded that decision back to the states for each to craft their OWN legislation about abortion. What does that mean to the Pro-Life movement? For complete details, click on this link:
- House Speaker McCarthy is no novice at playing the legislative game in D.C. He’s been around that block with his party many, many times. Now in the early days of his Speaker tenure, he finds himself staring down the barrel of war about the necessity to pass debt limit legislation. McCarthy is demanding that Democrats come to the table and negotiate with their counterparts. But the Democrats are thumbing their noses at the Speaker demanding that each of the negotiable items he has floated is NOT sufficient. Will GOP members in the House cause our nation to fault on its debts? Or will the hardcore Democrats in Congress come to the table to negotiate with McCarthy in person? Right now, it’s anyone’s guess. For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s common knowledge that each of the participants around that table on The View is certifiably brilliant! Well, that’s what they THINK they are. Truth be known, they’re anything BUT brilliant. And Joy Behar proved that with her Friday analysis of the reasoning for pending Second Degree Murder charges against actor Jeff Baldwin, she is a certifiable lunatic! I know you might find this hard to believe, but Behar has made the decision to prosecute Baldwin for murder not about the fact that a loaded gun on the set of a movie was pointed at and killed a woman who was part of the movie crew! Think about it: crew members watched in horror as Baldwin raised the gun and pulled the trigger killing one of the movie crew and injuring another. Why is Baldwin saying he’s innocent? And what’s the reasoning for his feeling that way? Joy Behar gives you that answer. For complete details, click on this link:
- Big Tech and Big Business overall are bleeding employees. It was announced that Google’s parent company Alphabet is shedding 12,000 employees. Earlier in the week, Microsoft announced major layoffs as did Amazon. Wait: I thought the COVID-19 pandemic was over and everyone ran back to work after being sidelined for so long. Is there something sinister afoot that may portend some hidden information that we need to know about that directly impacts our capitalist system in some new way? For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s VERY obvious that Joe Biden is under siege. Everything in government today seems to be broken. And if there are any government operations that are NOT struggling, it’s because we haven’t yet been told about them. How much of our southern border invasion does he take responsibility for? Has he apologized for the massive ADDITIONAL amounts you are paying for your groceries (when you can find them), your gas, your restaurant visits, etc.? Of course, the answer is a resounding “NO!” Be honest: do you believe Joe will actually take this election bid all the way to the primaries? I don’t think he will. And a huge number of Americans don’t think he SHOULD. They don’t like the job Joe’s doing. For complete details, click on this link:
- How feckless is Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas? Can you believe how haughty and outright arrogant he is when appearing before several Congressional committees when he’s asked the tough questions about the flood of illegals that he refuses to stop from entering the U.S.? I’ve seen and heard numerous members of Congress state that he WILL be impeached. Guess how many more illegals were accosted coming illegally across our border in December? For complete details, click on this link:
- On Tuesday’s “TNN Live!” streaming program, guest Steve Baker and I voice aloud our beliefs that “Wokeness” and “Equity” are both unsustainable in real life. That this week only to discover that the GOP Chairman of the most powerful House financial committees actually guaranteed that “fairness and equity” will emanate from every sector of U.S. financial operations? Understand this: there’s NO way to quantify either of these traits. Yet, this committee is apparently joining with other House committees to ensure these two “privileges” actually dominate positions in government and the private sector with NO regard for achievement and its awards. “The December update shows our new border enforcement measures are working. Even as overall encounters rose because of smugglers spreading misinformation around the court-ordered lifting of the Title 42 public health order, we continued to see a sharp decline in the number of Venezuelans unlawfully crossing our southwest border, down 82% from September 2022,” Miller added.