Another week and another 20-or-s0 travesties in our nation! That sounds like “just an ordinary week around town,” doesn’t it? Violence, unabated criminality at every level imaginable, deaths, and indescribable horrors impacted us across the nation every day of this past week. And then there’s “Joe Biden.”
Just when you think it cannot get worse, it does!
Today we dive into the biggest of those travesties. And there are so many, you probably missed one or two. But, don’t worry: we go back and grab all those important ones and bring them to you in the easy-to-read “bullet-point” format. Just read the descriptive narrative we provide. If you are unfamiliar with any of these, skip to the next. But, if you see something you know no details — or want to read a story for details — click on the blue arrow at the end. Bingo! You’re instantly looking at a full story that will answer any questions you may have.
It’s a great way to start a weekend. Just grab a cup of coffee, relax, and get some more facts on us.
- God knows New York City is now the national epicenter for all types of criminality. It’s amazing to me that in a city with some of the nation’s most restrictive gun laws, it appears no one cares to abide by them. (As if criminals give a rip about gun laws or any laws!) One NYC police Sergeant has had enough. He dared to express his opinion about lawmakers who have been pushing to defund the police across the nation. When a FOX News reporter actually relayed what the Sergeant lamented (and Griff Jenkins reported) was that those lawmakers need to come and live in the places where this crime is out of control, largely because those legislators are pushing so hard to diminish the capabilities of police across the nation. His statement did not sit well with Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO). Bush was formerly a Black Lives Matter activist who spends tens of thousands of her leftover campaign dollars securing her own personal security as a U.S. Representative. She’s gone nuts! For complete details, click on this link:
- All know that Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer announced his retirement. Across the nation, everyone anxiously awaits the announcement of President Biden of his nominee to replace Breyer on the court. Biden, while campaigning, promised he would replace any Justice who left the court with a Black female. I wonder why he promised that? Well, it seems Rep. Clyburn (D-SC) negotiated a deal with Biden during the campaign. It’s one of those famous “quid pro quo” situations of which Mr. Biden is so familiar. The deal: Clyburn throws his endorsement Biden’s way IF Biden nominates as the next Justice, a Black female! For complete details, click on this link:
- How powerful is China? What kind of hold does the Chinese government have over those big U.S. companies that do so much business in China? One of the biggest American companies that rely on China for so much is Apple. Apple announced their most recent quarterly earnings, and the number is monstrous! What does that have to do with China? What if Chinese President Xi Jinping decides that, since its citizens provide the massive workforce necessary to build Apple products before shipping to the U.S., China should OWN Apple? Don’t say that will never happen. It’s happened to U.S. companies numerous times in history. And Apple is growing larger and larger each year, making it more and more desirable to be a “Chinese” corporate powerhouse. For complete details, click on this link:
- Arizona saw itself as the epicenter of the 2020 election — at least the epicenter of election fraud claims. A multi-month independent audit of the Arizona election process turned up many irregularities, although no actual “fraud” was proven. But many state legislators are disgruntled at the rampant irregularities that were revealed and want changes. There’s a bill currently being considered that would do that AND much more. The bill would give the legislature the right to overturn election results! For complete details, click on this link:
- Political polls are merely a measure of people’s opinions on certain issues. Of late, election and government officials’ favorability to citizens has been the most popular type of polling we have. Sadly for the president, his polls have turned completely sour. However, President Biden may see a glimmer of hope in that regard. A recent poll done by Marquette University shows Biden — if he’s still around and a contender in a re-election bid in 2024 — fairs really way against Donald Trump if Trump chooses to run again. That’s the ONLY poll that shows that possibility, by the way. Want complete details? Click on this link:
- More shootings of cops this past week capped a week of U.S. violence. Friday morning, three police officers were shot in Houston during an actual gunfight with the perpetrator. The video of the actual event looks and sounds more like a western gunfight in a town street than one can imagine. The perpetrator was eventually shot, but he AND the three police have survived. For complete details, click on this link:
- A set of Florida parents are beside themselves this weekend. Their 12-year-old daughter attempted suicide. Imagine the shock and horror these parents felt when they discovered their young girl had been pressured in meetings with school officials to change sexual identities! As a parent, I cannot fathom why any public school educator would do such a horrible thing. But, apparently, it did happen. And the parents are taking the school to court. For complete details, click on this link:
- New England is about to get an unwelcome visitor. And this visitor has been to New England before, but not since 2018. A massive snowstorm is headed that way, and it looks like a possible record blizzard. In fact, it may be the largest blizzard to hit Massachusettes since 2018. Of course, weather experts LOVE this weather event and are watching it very closely. How bad is it going to be? For complete details, click on this link:
- What is the universal result of inflation every time it strikes a nation? There are price increases, usual interest rate hikes, and shortages of goods across the board. Just take a look around in your world today. You pay MUCH more for gasoline, groceries, even restaurant food, and everyday supplies you purchase from any of the big-box stores. But, as our inflation reaches highs not seen since Jimmy Carter was president, there’s a NEW inflation result adding to the misery of this inflation cycle: people quit spending money! It’s never been seen before during such a period. How bad is it? For complete details, click on this link:
- Joe Biden’s first year as President has not been a good year by just about any measure. His attempts to bring anything good to the American people have been utter failures. So what did the Administration do? They decided for the President to hit the road touting his $1 trillion+ infrastructure bill that already passed with bipartisan support. Friday was the big day for him to hit the road to sing his own praises for his success. He went to Pennsylvania to push the details of his infrastructure package. But as luck would have it, a bridge collapsed in morning drive traffic in Pennsylvania on Friday morning! That doesn’t speak well for Mr. Biden. How bad was that collapse? For complete details, click on this link:
- The United States as we know it is definitely changing. Very little of the country looks like the U.S. at the turn of the 21st century. Few even recognize the country in many ways. Throughout its history, there are two constants for our nation: more people are born than people die in any given year. But that may be fading into our history — at least in one state. In Michigan, in 2020, more people died than people born. That has not happened since 1900! What’s going on there? Is this going to be the “new norm?” For complete details, click on this link: