Isn’t it wonderful to watch how great our democratic government operates? The dysfunction of Congress has been front and center all this week as 434 elected political “experts” sit together daily to choose the one person that will lead this new House of Representatives. In five days of voting and counting, voting and counting, they still accomplish NOTHING — UNTIL THE FIFTEENTH ROUND OF VOTING. WE HAVE A SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!
Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) was finally elected House Speaker of the 118 Congress.
Making sausage is a pretty gross process. If you’ve ever watched sausage manufacturing, you know what I’m referencing. Let’s hope the ugliness involved in creating this House leadership will be forgotten when the sausage turns out to be really good!
There certainly are other important matters to tend to in this World besides electing a House Speaker in the U.S. Congress. Let’s take a look back at the week and examine the top stories we probably missed because the news media were stuck in the House Chamber all day, every day:
- We’ve all heard that a massive COVID “relapse” has attacked China. And we’ve heard it’s pretty severe. It’s far worse than the Chinese government thought it would be. They first forced egregious lockdowns of its citizens, including sealing residents in their homes to stop the spread. But that didn’t work. So, they have a new plan to force their residents to get infected with the virus purposely! Is the Chinese government wanting to exterminate part of their nation’s people using COVID? For complete details, click on this link:
- Every day more information hits the news confirming that there are horrible hidden elements in the COVID vaccinations causing an untold number of adverse reactions in the recipients. And, every day, we find out different reactions impact different demographics across the U.S. and the World. New information is shocking the medical profession. It shows these reactions are causing deaths in young American adults! For complete details, click on this link:
- You just THOUGHT we were through with all the hoopla surrounding the 2020 election. But it appears there’s more to that election than what we knew. It seems the Supreme Court is set to consider hearing a 2020 election case regarding actions taken on January 6, 2021, by former Vice President Mike Pence, President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, 291 House members, and 94 senators. Hmmm… For complete details, click on this link:
- This week, the President announced he’s “thinking” about going to the Southern Border. Wow! Many Americans have continuously suggested during his two years as President that he needed to see the travesty happening down there. He has ignored the entire debacle. As is usual, the “Biden chest-thumping” about Joe’s remarkable successes for the American people INCLUDE “making our border secure.” In the announcement of his trip down there, he claimed to have “kept the border secure while being President! For complete details, click on this link:
- Jordan Peterson is one of the World’s most well-known Psychologists. We often see him in televised discussions of many psychologically important happenings that significantly impact citizens across North America. However, Peterson finds himself in the Woke Left bullseye that demands he submits himself to the oversight of his actions about his “questionable positions” on some issues. And if he doesn’t, he will face the possibility of losing his license to practice! For complete details, click on this link:
- There’s only one reason we watch as almost every Congressional lawmaker goes to D.C. as an “average” American regarding their financial position, only to learn they are worth millions a few years later. What’s the reason? Insider trading. The latest example is that we discovered that those lawmakers who sent billions to Ukraine to support their war against Russia made fortunes from trading defense contractor stocks. For complete details, click on this link:
- Do you know the name “Brian Sicknick?” Sicknick was a Capitol Police officer during the Trump Administration. He was part of protecting the Capital building and all who were in it against the rioters on January 6, 2021 — the day of the riots in D.C. because of their angst instigated by rampant stories of alleged voter fraud in the 2020 election. Officer Sicknick did not die that day but did the very next day. His family has filed a lawsuit against former President Trump, blaming Trump for Officer Sicknick’s dying! For complete details, click on this link:
- It was bound to happen. As soon as “transgender” became a word, a “sex,” a sexual group of humans, and whatever other titles define this, there would be real issues. Those issues are mostly obvious. But one that hasn’t been discussed — at least in large part in public — is how would a transgender person be treated in prison. As a follow-up, what would result from a transgender person committing and being convicted of murder? Guess what: it’s happened. And we now have a transgender person convicted of murder, sentenced to death, and now executed. For complete details, click on this link:
- Do you remember the furor a few years ago about “bump stocks?” That’s the equipment for a rifle that some say can turn a semi-automatic rifle into a fully automatic rifle. Since the invention of the bump stock, the Left has fought to make it illegal, stating if allowed, it would create true “assault weapons” from semi-automatic rifles. So through executive order, bump stocks were banned. Guess what: the 5th Circuit of Appeals ruled Friday that bump stocks are NOT illegal. For complete details, click on this link:
- Californians take pride in the fact that “they” are the most environmental-friendly state of the 50 regarding energy production. Facts might say otherwise. Governor Newsom has slashed and burned every fossil fuel proposal for increasing oil and gas production to help his state fight against massive gasoline prices. The state efforts are proving to be ineffective. It was announced on Friday that Southern Californians should prepare for their gas prices at home to DOUBLE this winter! For complete details, click on this link: