The U.S. watched multiple bizarre things happen domestically and abroad during the week. How much of all that did you know about and understand? How much of it did you miss? Make no mistake: Americans — ALL Americans — MUST stay plugged into the important happenings of each day. It’s more important than almost any other period in U.S. history. As a matter of fact, the future of the Republic is at stake! EVERY American needs to stay awake and consume factual information with which to make decisions: personal, family, business, and government choices.
If this is your first venture into our Bullet Points, here is how the process works: After each bullet point you’ll read a few sentences synopsizing the content of an important issue. When you read those sentences, if that information is something you’ve already digested or that you don’t care too much about, just skip to the next bullet point. If you want MORE information about the story, click on the small blue arrow at the end of those sentences. That will take you to a full story where you can digest ALL of the content.
Please have a great weekend! Now, let’s get started with today’s Saturday Bullet Points.
- There have always been people who scam the system in some way to find some advantage for themselves. Sadly, more and more often we see politicians — many who are people of color — use skin color to “play a card” to cease some political advantage. And in this heightened atmosphere of civil and racial unrest, doing that is little more than throwing a match on a gasoline-soaked pile of rags. This is apparently what happened in Minneapolis recently when an African American Minnesota state Representative claimed he was apprehended simply because of his skin color. Fortunately for the “Truth,” bodycam footage showed the politician “twisted” facts for political purposes. For complete details, click on this link:
- A Thursday revelation in a White House press briefing revealed what many believe is the evilest and anti-American practice so far initiated from within the Biden Administration. Press Spokesperson Jen Psaki revealed that the Biden Administration is working with Facebook to point out “dangerous” or “inaccurate” information contained in posts published by Facebook. Their reason for doing this? So that Facebook can delete these evil posts that give false information! Who’s the arbiter of what posts are true or false, misguided, or “dangerous?” In this case, that is our government! To me that reeks of totalitarianism parroting Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia from the past and currently Iran with the process of censoring free speech among citizens. (Whatever happened to our First Amendment?) For complete details, click on this link:
- Speaking of government overreach, Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer has proven to be an authoritarian leader for her state. Her egregious (and sometimes illegal) lockdowns during the pandemic and her insistence throughout and still even today of statewide closures that all come with spurious penalties for ignoring the governor have in context demoralized Michigan citizens. She seized the power through an Emergency Act which authorized unilateral actions by the governor. However, it appears that Gov. Whitmer has met her match and no longer has such unilateral power. For complete details, click on this link:
- Where oh where is Hunter Biden? The President’s son has captured far too much attention for actions on his part that do NOT fair so well for his father. The younger Biden hasn’t been spotted in public much of late. And the news of his upcoming art gallery showing in Manhattan has turned the lights of inquiry back on the Biden’s younger son. Do you remember that famous laptop that appeared at a Delaware computer repair shop? Allegedly, Hunter took it there, left it there, and it eventually found its way to the FBI. The hard drive from that laptop is full of damning documents, emails, texts, and pictures that show Hunter’s lifestyle left something to be desired. He had a self-induced illegal drug problem and apparently let the drugs rule his life during a time he was on a Ukrainian gas company making millions. Those laptop contents thrust Hunter into the Media craziness. When asked by one interviewer, Hunter actually intimated that he wasn’t certain that the laptop was his. Rest assured, however, the facts have verified the signature of the person who left it at the shop IS the signature of Hunter Biden! For complete details, click on this link:
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs General Milley has shown of late his extreme leftist biases that are frightening to many. He has been reported with the release of excerpts of an upcoming book as having warned multiple folks in the military and intelligence community that Donald Trump was considering invoking the Insurrection Act to initiate a military coup to keep his position in the White House. President Trump, as he always does, did not hesitate to reach out to summarily reject ALL of Milley’s allegations. For complete details, click on this link:
- It is common knowledge that the NFL has suffered through multiple seasons now with the divisiveness based on race that has been perpetrated by NFL players and media pundits. Who will ever forget kneeling during the playing of the National Anthem before games? This debacle was created by former backup NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick of the San Francisco 49ers. The NFL has paid a steep price for this that was made worse by the COVID-19 pandemic shutdowns. One would think for the upcoming season, the league would run as fast and as far away from unnecessary conflict as possible. Guess what? The NFL is diving into the “racial equity” world for the upcoming season. Millions of current, and former, NFL fans will say, “We’ve had enough!” Folks are going to be surfing available Sunday sports programming instead of locking in on their favorite NFL teams. For complete details, click on this link:
- This November 3rd election charade continues to play out among the battleground states. One of those Pennsylvania counties in which massive numbers of election irregularity and fraud claims were presented under oath and with the threat of perjury was targeted by members of the state legislature to participate in an audit of their election process and the equipment used to manage that election’s results. That county has denied participating in the audit! Why? For complete details, click on this link:
- Speaking of election irregularity and election process audits, the forensic audit of Maricopa County’s ballots from that election just went through a forensic audit by a non-partisan company from Florida. Though the audit is complete with a detailed report of the findings is pending, it was revealed on Friday that 74,000+ mail-in ballots from the election have NO record of ever being sent! I wonder what was their origin? For complete details, click on this link:
- There certainly are $$$ benefits to being a member of the U.S. House of Representatives. Newly elected representative Cori Bush (who is famously a member of “The Squad) made clear what some of those benefits are. When reading this, keep in context the fact that Rep. Bush is a loud and adamant supporter of defunding the police across the nation: not “reducing” police budgets, cutting the budgets to remove police from the streets. But guess whose campaign spent $70,000 on personal security during and since her election: Cori Bush! Is this another case of “None for thee, all for me?” For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s no secret that Democrats want to outlaw private gun ownership. They’ve struggled to get it done though have tried continuously through the years. They’ve adopted the policy of going after pieces of the 2nd Amendment, one at a time. Their latest attempt to restrict gun ownership was dealt a blow by a federal appeals court this week when it ruled unconstitutional a ban on people under the age of 21 from owning guns. For complete details, click on this link: