Not that this matters too much, but as I’m writing this, “Truth Social” just posted this story:
“Hunter Biden’s lawyer Kevin Morris is seen smoking a BONG on the balcony of his LA home while clearly visible from the road during a visit from the President’s son.” I guess it’s a case of ‘Like client like attorney!'”
This picture — and knowing the history of the President’s youngest son with illegal substances — isn’t it ironic for this picture to be taken and published the day after the bombshell and “credible” information of the pair receiving at least $5 million each from Burisma is finally revealed with the release of that FBI Form 1023 to the public?
Of course, everything to do with Hunter Biden AND Joe Biden is news. But in the daisy chain of horrendous revelations of so much alleged wrongdoing and illegal activities by the pair, the most shocking conclusion for all of this is this: “How was this kept secret for years in Washington, D.C.?”
I’m certain this is likely to be nothing more than a drop-in-the-bucket of wrongdoings of the pair that are just beginning to see the light with many more to come. But for today, we need to look at ALL the big news items from the week and not concentrate on this one. So, let’s get to it!
- One well-known journalist received raucous comments and questions during Thursday’s Weaponization of Government Committee hearings. Formerly from The New York Post but now at Breitbart News, Emma Jo Norris claimed the bullseye of constant attacks from New York Freshman Representative Daniel Goldman (D-NY). But isn’t that how Democrats historically defend each other when the wrongdoing of others is revealed? The Biden Family Syndicate and its members are under intense scrutiny by everyone. In this committee hearing yesterday, Goldman, instead of dealing with factual evidence applicable to the committee’s purpose for the hearing, he decided that he’d go for the “symbolism-over-substance” approach and try to diminish the story-teller making no mention of the story’s document evil of America’s top politician and his son. For complete details, click on this link:
- When investigations of political folks occur, and the FBI and those who are investigating seem to have difficulties maintaining positions of neutrality, an Attorney General appoints a Special Counsel (who has no conflicts with those involved) to take over that case. Doing that supposedly dispels the angst many might have because of potential conflicts of interest of those investigating the politicos who are under fire. Constitutional expert Jonathan Turley on Laura Ingraham’s show made clear that THIS case — Hunter and Joe Biden’s alleged money laundering — certainly fits that criteria. And we’re all wondering why Attorney General Merrick Garland hasn’t already appointed such a person. Do you think that maybe the AG might be conflicted himself and wants to shield the President? After all, that’s apparently what happened when Garland allowed Federal Attorney Weiss from Delaware to conduct the IRS/gun crime case against Hunter. There’s plenty of finger-pointing going on! For complete details, click on this link:
- I’m surprised that a relatively “new” illegal drug that may be the deadliest of all drugs we’ve seen is NOT getting any coverage by Mainstream Media. Just like fentanyl, this drug Xylazine, or “tranq” as it’s known on the street, has been dubbed a “zombie drug” due to the hunched-over, lifeless state it leaves users in and the fact that it causes users’ bodies to erupt in gaping wounds. Is it because of the light-handed actions against illegal drugs by this President, or that it, like fentanyl, is mass-produced in China means he must give both of these drugs a free pass into the U.S.? Regardless of his reasoning, hundreds of thousands of Americans are dying because of our open southern border, where these and other illegal substances are pouring in! For complete details, click on this link:
- It seems that the “gun-toters” of the IRS are aggressively answering their mandate to go after Americans who “are not paying their fair share.” One company in Florida was the target of this IRS crew who stormed its offices in a full-on government raid. We’ve seen it over and over in the last six or so years. Shortly before dawn, FBI agents and these IRS “gun-toters” storm the home or offices of an alleged wrongdoer in a military-style raid that is perfect for television. An IRS spokesperson confirmed that the agents were from the IRS Criminal Investigations (IRS-CI) unit, a division whose agents investigate crimes like fraud and tax evasion. Besides those facts, the public knows NOTHING else. Was this a purposeful plot to put all Americans on notice that “Big Brother is coming?” For complete details, click on this link:
- As happens in almost every top-level investigation by any Democrat law enforcement agency investigating a political opponent, Special Counsel Jack Smith leaked to the press this week what many are saying is a “likely” charge coming for former President Donald Trump. This alleged indictment is the same one resurrected in many of the trials of January 6, 2021, defendants that was actually created during Slavery! Section 241 of Title 18 of the United States Code, which makes it a crime for people to “conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person” in the “free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States.” For complete details, click on this link:
- Everyone reading this who feels President Biden is scrambling to find votes as he heads into an election season that does not look good for Joe to win re-election raise your hand! Hmm…I don’t see a single hand raised. Do you think that could be why the President has asked the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn a lower court stay in constructing a major natural gas pipeline through West Virginia? After all, this is Joe Biden, who declared while campaigning for the presidency that he would END fossil fuel in the U.S. if he were elected. He needs West Virginia and several other states that are now questionable to win the White House next year. Is Joe throwing in the towel on his pledge to his party’s Green New Deal wing? For complete details, click on this link:
- Most folks who have at least common sense understand the potential land mines built into the woke DEI programs being mandated for use in many major corporations, smaller companies, and public school systems. “DEI” stands for “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.” As was expected by many conservatives, most of these companies are weaponizing the elements of DEI against conservatives who are employees and even managers. Those three words are SO subjective in their meanings that many employees are receiving penalties for not adhering to their company’s DEI standards. Some of these employees are seeing their lives destroyed. In Canada, a longtime high school principal committed suicide because of the ridicule he received from his peer for issues he had adhering to the school system’s DEI requirements. For complete details, click on this link:
- Senator Rand Paul — and his father before him, Congressman Ron Paul — have both been branded as “radical right-wing Republicans.” Why? Both feel the federal government has amassed far more power than it should have and certainly more than our forefathers anticipated. Both Paul’s felt the U.S. Intelligence agencies have always consistently crossed whatever lives they choose to gather information on those they “say” are being investigated for criminal activity. Both Paul’s — son and father — are correct about the FBI, at least. Recently, the FBI was found tapping foreign databases to find information on Americans — including two U.S. Senators! Doing so is illegal and violates every privacy right retained by the Constitution for individual citizens. What are the details about this latest revelation? For complete details, click on this link:
- Country Music star Jason Aldean is embroiled in a new Woke personal attack for the lyrics and video of Aldean’s hit song, “Try That In A Small Town.” Leftists hate the lyrics portraying small U.S. towns as places where illegal happenings across the nation during 2020 would never be allowed. However, the Tennessee courthouse shown in the video is claimed to be the location of lynchings of slaves in Civil War America. I’ve listened to the song and watched the video multiple times and can see NOTHING untruthful or racist at all. Those who are angry point to the raucous video included that reveals much of the rioting and looting that happened that year in primarily large cities and labels their inclusion in the video as “Racist!” In fact, every second of the video showing these criminal acts was taken from local and national television reports of the rampant acts of lawlessness in the 574 riots that summer. I can’t think of a better way to prove Aldean’s denial of the charges made against him than to trust you to draw your own opinion. Here’s the “official” music video of “Try That In A Small Town:”