As we head into August with the “dog days of Summer,” it’s just plain hot! And the heat is not just our temperatures, but in the operations of this White House and the Biden Administration. We are living in a time never before seen — at least not in my lifetime — in which a President ignores all the facts that stare him in the face to paint the rosiest of pictures to use to convince us “Everything’s great!” Well, everything is NOT great. Let’s examine some stories that give us the facts Americans are so desperate to know.
Read each bullet point’s descriptive sentences. If you want more information, just click on the link. It takes you to a story that contains all of the facts. If you don’t need any story details, just go to the next bullet point.
Let’s get going!
- It comes as no surprise that Republicans — if they win majority control of the House of Representatives — will unleash a massive number of credible and serious investigations of the actions of Democrats in government. GOP Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) makes clear they are NOT messing around. What might that look like? For complete details, click on this link:
- Do you remember Bo Snerdley? Snerdley was the fictitious name for Rush Limbaugh’s longtime show producer. Snerdley is black. And at a Republican Party summit in Florida this week that had every big-name Republican in attendance, Snerdley weighed in on the number of African American voters who need to leave the Democrat Party switching to Republican before Republicans gain a majority among black voters. You’ll be surprised at how small a percentage Snerdly says is necessary to flip the group. For complete details, click on this link:
- I don’t know a single person who believes it is smart to spend a lot of money when inflation is roaring. But that’s not what our government thinks. Look back at the money President Biden and the Democrats threw out under the guise of “helping Americans just coming out of a pandemic to get their feet back under them.” It WAS a nice idea, even though too large a portion of that almost one trillion dollars was wasted or was siphoned away by bad people. But it immediately created a foundation for inflation. Then, more money. And, now, Biden, with Joe Manchin’s help, is planning to blow the lid off our current inflation with MORE big spending of borrowed money. For complete details, click on this link:
- Donald Trump lived in a whirlwind when he was President. He didn’t leave his whirlwind behind when he left office. He decided he would help the Republican Party by going after Democrats. He has actually been very successful at becoming a “King Maker” for the midterm elections. He’s endorsed and promoted GOP candidates across the nation, a huge number of which won their primary elections with big numbers. A couple of big elections in Arizona are being watched closely. Right now, his picks there are in the lead in their races for the GOP primaries. For complete details, click on this link:
- Climate Change in political policy is NOT exclusive to the United States. We’re watching as crazy politicians here are promoting climate change mandates that, if implemented, will change most of the structure for all of us. We all need to educate ourselves on just what these insane climate policies look like overseas before they come here. Spend a few minutes and look at what’s happening in the Netherlands. Farmers there are being put out of business by some of the same policies that Biden wants here! For complete details, click on this link:
- China’s got a big rocket up in space. That’s no big deal, right? Guess what: rockets go UP in space gotta come DOWN from space. And this one is coming down this weekend. THAT’s a big deal. The map of probable places for it to hit Earth includes the good old USA. The odds are pretty good that it won’t do any harm. But the last one they sent up DID do some harm when it came down in the U.S. For complete details, click on this link:
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi IS making a trip to Asia. Speculation that she will make a stop in Taiwan while over there has set the World on fire. Chinese President
- People in abundance are speculating who the Democrat Party would send out for the 2024 election if Biden decides not to run. In that consideration dilemma, it doesn’t take too long to run out of possibilities. There are the obvious ones: Vice President Kamala Harris, Hillary Clinton, and even Michelle Obama. The list is pretty short after that. So, let’s throw another name in the hat and see what Americans think. What if Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez throws her hat in the ring? For complete details, click on this link:
- The cancellation of student debt has taken a new twist. Of course, the process of doing so has enraged tens of millions of Americans. Far more Americans DON’T go to college than do. The question is, why should those Americans who don’t go to college be on the hook for the student loan payments of those who chose TO go to college? President Biden had all the numbers computed when he put his student loan forgiveness plan together. Guess what? The government slightly miscalculated what the plan was going to cost the American people. How much were they off? For complete details, click on this link:
- Former President Donald Trump this week made some dire predictions regarding the U.S. economy and what’s ahead. And he did so before Thursday’s recession news was released. He said we’re looking at a probable financial calamity that will make recession look like just a hiccup. What’s he predicting? For complete details, click on this link: