Can you believe today, Saturday, is the 17th day of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine? Vladimir Putin is beyond just being shocked at this. Secretly, he was quoted just before he sent troops into Ukraine that he would take over Ukraine in as little as two hours! I bet he regrets that statement getting out. Yet, millions of people, even in Russia, are horrified that the “attempted” takeover of Ukraine is unresolved!
But those are not the ONLY huge stories of the week. We still have inflation, gas and diesel prices that are killing Americans, and diplomacy across the Globe regarding where to come down on the discussions of all the elements of Russia’s unprovoked invasion of a sovereign nation. Joe Biden’s certainly enjoying the massive noises on Earth 24/7 because it keeps Americans’ attentions not TOTALLY focused on his ineptitude as U.S. President. And there are many of those.
Here’s how we put the biggest stories of each week in a format to make your weekend helpful and informative without dominating your two weekdays. In each bullet point, we give you several sentences describing an important story. Sometimes you’ve heard, seen, or read the details of that story. If that’s so, or you just don’t care about more information, just click on the next bullet point. If you want more details, click on the small blue swoosh at the end of the descriptive sentences, and off you go to a detailed story.
- It’s odd, but not unexpected, that this President seems to always fade the blame for any and every bad thing that happens during his presidency. It’s always someone else’s fault. Inflation is no different. Pres. Biden wants us all to forget that inflation in the U.S. started shortly after he became President, not two weeks ago! But he’s doing it again. For complete details, click on this link:
- Joe Biden likes to brag about his achievements — even when the “achievements” he references are not “real,” or they actually belong to someone else. Friday, he did just that. When you watch this video, if you have a pen handy and can write quickly, you’ll be able to make a list of at least a dozen “achievements” he takes credit for that either don’t exist or someone else is responsible:
- One thing Americans have learned through the ups and downs of the U.S. economy is that massive spending — specifically “Government” spending — kick starts a recession. The more spending that comes from other than the actual economy itself, the more likely there will be a recession with all its woes. And recessions normally are entrenched and take a long time to disappear. What is the likelihood of us seeing a recession soon? In the wake of the government’s massive spending in the last year or so, the odds are narrowing. How likely is a recession? For complete details, click on this link:
- The price of gasoline at the pump is setting the World on fire! There’s no one who is insulated from its horrors. The hardest hit are Middle and Low-income Americans. When you live on a fixed income, gasoline above $4.00/gallon and headed higher is a hard pill to swallow. There’s plenty of blame to go around about who is responsible. But folks from South Dakota blame it on President Biden’s cancellation of the Keystone XL Pipeline’s permit by Biden on Day One of his presidency. For complete details, click on this link:
- In the persistence of Democrats and the Mainstream Media to perpetuate their cries that foreign dollars came to the U.S. in buckets to help Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton for President back in 2016. And the allegations that much of that money came from Vladimir Putin in Russia were allegedly the main source. Friday, a federal court in D.C. found a man not guilty of crimes charged against him for funneling more than $16 million into Hillary Clinton’s campaign! And it all came from foreign sources. Who were this man and his cohorts who were doing this and what were the details of the court’s verdict? For complete details, click on this link:
- The Russian invasion of Ukraine has brought devastation not seen in decades. Russian President Vladimir Putin has indiscriminately slaughtered men, women, and children in his rampage to seize control of Ukraine. Fortunately, several million Ukrainians have successfully fled the country before finding themselves in his sights. But where are these Ukrainians running to? Certainly, it’s costing a fortune and straining the budgets of one or several of Ukraine’s neighbors. For complete details, click on this link:
- Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky and the people of Ukraine are not the only people calling for Russia to stop. Of course, Ukraine’s neighbors are crying for Putin to stop. And Ukraine’s allies around the world — especially those in Europe — are hoping the same thing. But in the hopes and prayers for Putin to stop, there’s another group crying for that to happen: it’s Putin’s own citizens in Russia! For complete details, click on this link:
- Nationwide the cries of “Voter Suppression” are ramping up as 13 states have now tightened the voter registration processes in their states. In the aftermath of the 2020 election and the plethora of voter fraud cases around the nation, Democrats are screaming “Voter Suppression!” because their longtime stealthy tactics to “fiddle” with elections have been exposed. Guess who has stepped into the limelight by taking up the cause and cries of Voter Suppression: Michelle Obama! For complete details, click on this link:
- Former U.S. Attorney General during the Trump Administration, William Barr, has written a book that was released days ago. Barr is on the book tour and is answering many heretofore “unanswered” questions about the events that took place during Trump’s presidency, specifically regarding the Russia collusion case and the fallout from the January 6 storming of the Capitol. While many feel that Durham’s investigation lasting so long means there is not any realistic chance of holding all those responsible for the evident wrongdoing responsible. Barr, however, states it’s exactly the opposite! For complete details, click on this link:
- With the fallout that is everywhere (and impacting everybody) in the midst of the Ukrainian invasion, feelings are high all around — especially in political circles. The U.S. is angry with Russia; Russia’s mad at the U.S.; NATO countries and other European cities are horrified at what Putin’s doing and its subsequent evil that is impacting everyone. But there’s one person who is literally on the hot seat: an American astronaut who sits in the international space station. You see, it’s time for him to come home. But the problem is that a Russian spaceship is supposed to take him back to Earth. One’s about to go, but Russia is threatening to leave the American in space! For complete details, click on this link:
- As we watch the price of gasoline continue its race to the heavens, almost all Americans are wondering what can be done to put a stop to this horror. But, as always, Democrats have a plan. They are preparing legislation to put a tax ON THE OIL COMPANIES! For complete details of this insanity, click on this link:
- Parents of children in public schools — especially in those in Washington, D.C. — can feel comfortable now that their children are getting great educations AND great leadership instruction. How so? Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg’s wife, Chasten (who wanted to be the first “First Man” if Buttigieg had won the Democrat nomination for President and been elected), is visiting D.C. schools teaching children the pledge of allegiance to the rainbow flag! Needless to say, some D.C. parents are beside themselves. For complete details, click on this link: