The week is about done, and what a week! President Biden on Thursday gave his first national speech as President to the American people. Illegal immigration at the southern border has quickly morphed into a “human pandemic,” no matter what the mainstream media or members of the Biden Administration say. Facts prove it’s in just two months of this administration become the worst immigration crisis in the history of the U.S.
What else happened that’s really important this past week? We’ve done the deep-dive for you as we always do. These bullet points give you a short synopsis of each big story. If you want more information, click on the blue arrow at the end of a few sentences. If you already have all the information you want, click on the next bullet point.
Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for looking in.
Saturday Bullet Points
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo finds himself in a political quandary: should he resign or hang on. It was revealed that another woman — the sixth so far — reported sexual harassment by the Governor. Dozens of state and federal lawmakers, including some from his state, are calling for the “Love Gov” to step down. For complete details, click on this link:
- Democrats control the House and Senate and, of course, the White House. Because of that, we will inevitably have Democrat attacks against the 2nd Amendment. The House has already passed two gun control bills: one tackles hi-capacity magazines, and the other takes-on gun registration and universal background checks. Next for these two bills in the U.S. Senate. And Senate Majority Leaders Chuck Schumer announced the Senate would take both up for deliberation. For complete details, click on this link:
- We’ve all been trying to get accustomed to wearing a mask. Question its efficacy, refuse to wear one in public: neither will change the fact that three million of these masks are used up and thrown out every minute! A group in Denmark has sounded the environmental alarm on the disposal of this massive number of masks. They MUST be bad for the environment. For complete details, click on this link:
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama had a hectic life during the eight years of Barack’s presidency. Besides being First Lady, she too was the mother of two teenage girls. Now the girls are mostly away at college. What does a First Lady do after leaving the White House? Michelle, in an interview, confessed to her obsession for knitting that she took up during the pandemic. She also confessed she had some mild depression because of the racial violence and George Floyd’s death last year. But, there’s more to this story. For complete details, click on this link:
- This story is a bit bizarre, to say the least. NBC’s streaming service is preparing a series to air that chronicles 12-months of a man’s life who found a life insurance policy that would pay even if the insured commits suicide — provided that the suicide does not occur during the first year of the policy. Apparently, the show is going to last twelve months! For complete details, click on this link:
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, is ground zero in the trial just getting started of Derek Chauvin, one of four cops accused of complicity in George Floyd’s death on Memorial Day last year. As jury selection is underway, national guardsmen and local police expect widespread uproar to surround the trial for its endurance. A large section surrounding the courthouse is barricaded width cement walls and fencing. It’s been deemed to be an “autonomous zone.” For complete details, click on this link:
- What was the source of the COVID-19 virus? A Chinese government lab in Wuhan, China, has been rumored to be the originating source of the virus, but the Chinese government has continually debunked that theory. But now, an American expert that was part of our contingency that when to the lab in Wuhan and actually went through the lab and its processes and now states he believes COVID-19 originated in a Chinese bio-weapons experienced and it escaped. For complete details, click on this link:
- Former President Trump has been out of the public eye since leaving D.C. for Florida. Rumors of his intentions and plans have been abundant — many of which are literally unbelievable. And he’s been surprisingly missing from public view, on the most part. He shocked some folks by showing up at a dog rescue center. What was that all about? For complete details, click on this link:
- California Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) has been a real disappointment in the U.S. House of Representatives. His chief role has been to mount and maintain nonstop attacks against President Trump during the entirety of his presidency. But Swalwell has become the bullseye of the angst of numerous Republicans for his antics and several other questionable matters. It seems that Swalwell allowed himself to become involved romantically with a Chinese spy. The FBI revealed the truth about her two years ago. Swalwell confronted her, and she immediately fled the U.S. His relationship with her would surely have disqualified Swalwell from serving on the House Intelligence Committee IF he was a Republican. As a Democrat, he’s so far been protected by Speaker Pelosi. However, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, also from California, is determined to remove Swalwell from that committee. For complete details, click on this link:
- NFL and Tom Brady fans can breathe easier today. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, coming off their Brady-led SuperBowl victory, have agreed to terms with Brady with a contract to keep him in Tampa a while longer. For complete details, click on this link:
- The state of California will be getting a new governor IF almost two million Californians get their way. That many California voters have signed petitions to recall Newsom for a myriad of problems that Newsom created as Governor. Much of the state’s angst is due to his overbearing COVID-19 lockdown demands that have obliterated schools and business in mass fashion. Will they be successful? For complete details, click on this link: