It looked like early this past week that the Biden Administration is doomed. Everything that could go wrong seemed to be going wrong: Southern Border debacle; Israelis and Palestinians blowing each other up; COVID-19 controversies growing unsustainable; inflation roaring while taking over the nation; Biden big bills at a standstill in Congress; a record number of job openings because of gov’t paying too much for people NOT to work; and members of Biden Administration seemingly caught up in several financial scandals.
What else could go wrong?
Just in case you missed any of the week’s big stories on the above-mention items are any others, we’ve captured them for you. Take a look at our “Bullet Points.” Read each bullet point. If you want more detail on any story, click on the link and go to a full story. Of course, you can go to the next bullet point. Either way, you’ll know you’re informed!
- Despite the cries from the Left that have all but silenced everyone who espoused the “fake” news that the November 3rd election provided Biden the presidency by cheating, there appears to be still a large number of legitimate state authorities who question those results. Maricopa County in Arizona is the epicenter of the latest, greatest forensic examination of their election ballots. It comes as NO surprise to many that the audit that was court-ordered is struggling to go forward. Why? Much of the election documentation that was supposedly “sequestered and preserved” has turned up missing! For complete details, click on this link:
- We were certain Trump would get the blame for everything that goes wrong (or doesn’t work out) in the Biden Administration. That’s how they handled it in all of the Obama/Biden issues: they blamed George W. Bush. Biden’s Secretary of Homeland Security found a way to blame President Trump for the massive current minor children immigration debacle. Sec. Mayorkas first refuses to admit we even have a crisis at the southern border, then he blames Trump for it all! For complete details, click on this link:
- The Left weaponizes everything! According to one White House insider, their latest play is to get people to forget about his controversial and hypocritical past while shifting attention to his current positives. And the White House staff is all-in on this type of deception. After all, since he’s the President, he can pretty much say what he wants with impunity. But now, one insider has decided to expose the “planned” memory loss regarding Biden’s speckled past. For complete details, click on this link:
- There are serious concerns shared by millions of Americans regarding a “pending” requirement for everyone who wishes to participate in things like air, cruise ship, and even railroad transit “mandatory” COVID-19 vaccinations with proof by providing a “vaccine passport.” Some local and state governments have pushed back against such a requirement IF one ever comes from Washington. Chief among those state officials doing so is Governor Ron DeSantis of Florida. For complete details, click on this link:
- House Republican Conference Chairwoman Elise Stefanik (R-NY), after being appointed to that position on Friday, said the Republican conference is united to take back the House during the midterms and took aim during her first press conference as the number three in leadership at the “far-left radical socialist policies” hurting Americans. For complete details, click on this link:
- No one can reasonably assert that this past week wasn’t a real “doozy” for President Biden. A bunch of things came to a head this week to the chagrin of the President. Does all of these “things” showing at the same time portend the end of Biden’s honeymoon with Americans? For complete details, click on this link:
- Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) not only was dumped from her Republican House Chairmanship this week, but she also was caught in her very own “Big Lie.” Appearing on FOX News with Bret Baier, Cheney, when asked by Baier, denied that she played any role in spreading that fake bit of intelligence regarding those Russian bounties put on Americans serving in the military in the Middle East. It wasn’t a good week for Lynn either! For complete details, click on this link:
- This past week had a rough start, especially with the Colonial Pipeline lockdown at the hands of Russian hackers. Fuel was (and still is) in short supply up and down the Eastern Seaboard. What this all brought to light (besides the fact that Americans back East use a LOT of gasoline) is that Democrats, in their perpetual fight against fossil fuel, have given NO consideration of cybersecurity in our critical energy infrastructure. Even though Colonial is a private company, isn’t cybersecurity supposed to be a critical concern to our government? For complete details, click on this link:
- We thought that we saved the nation from those pesky “earmarks” used to pack stupid spending in otherwise critical pieces of legislation. Guess what? “They’re Back…..!”3,309 new earmarks proposed by 324 embers of Congress cost taxpayers $10 billion! For complete details, click on this link: