There was NO way this past week was going to have more important happenings than did the previous week! That’s what I thought heading into the week. Boy, was I wrong. This past week was one of the most controversial and news-filled weeks since election week in 2020.
There’s much to unpack from the week. We’ve gathered bullet points from the biggest happenings. In each bullet point, we give you a sentence or two describing a story’s content. After reading those sentences, if you want more details, click on the link (blue arrow in a small circle) and it will take you to the full story. If you don’t want more or have already seen and heard details of the story, just skip to the next bullet point.
Let’s get started!
Saturday Bullet Points
- Most Americans are aghast at the horrors happening at our southern border. We have NO idea how many illegals are attempting to access our nation, how many actually make it into the country and are going through our immigration processes, and we have NO idea how many are spotted via electronic surveillance but are never accosted by Border Patrol agents and just disappear into the U.S. interior. But we DO know how many immigrants were chronicled and then released purposely into towns and cities across the nation by President Biden that number is staggering! For complete details, click on this link:
- Have you wondered why the Biden Administration continues refusal to allow the media into the border facilities to show the nation exactly how the DHS is taking care of the tens of thousands of illegals? Think it through. There’s only ONE realistic answer to why they refuse entry to the media: they’re hiding how bad are the conditions in those facilities! And they are BAD. For complete details, click on this link:
- Many corporate leaders in the U.S. energy industry are aghast at Biden’s cancellation of those sanctions implemented by President Trump that blocked the completion of that natural gas pipeline from Russia to Germany. His doing so will probably help Germans making it easier to get natural gas, but will hurt American companies (and therefore American workers) that will lose massive amounts of gas exports to Europe. For complete details, click on this link:
- Speaker Pelosi initiated the presence of the National Guard in Washington D.C. in the aftermath of the January 6th demonstrations that became violent. However, most Americans think her doing so to the extent they were was not necessary. However, the House of Representatives feels the Capitol Police force needs help. They’ve passed a bill that allocates a massive amount of money that will KEEP the National Guard in D.C. perpetually. For complete details, click on this link:
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, the U.S. pretty well concentrated on OUR infections, hospitalization, and mortality rates. We kept our eyes on other nations just to monitor their numbers and methods of treating those infected. Based on the death toll as documented by the CDC in the U.S., we had an abnormal percentage of COVID-19 deaths based on released statistics. However, the WHO now maintains the actual deaths were MUCH higher than reported. For complete details, click on this link:
- Speaking of COVID-19, Dr. Anthony Fauci seems to be perpetually in the doghouse with members of Congress and is actually losing the massive credibility he held with the American people a year ago. After all, he is supposedly the most learned scholar in the world regarding everything to do with infectious diseases and their treatment. But his constant flip-flopping and proven untruthful “facts” for which he demands the benign acceptance by all have resulted in Americans’ confidence in him slipping. How bad is it? For complete details, click on this link:
- Uh-Oh: there’s news in several spots in the U.S. regarding at least “irregularities” from last November’s presidential election. Shhh… no one is supposed to talk about that! A Georgia judge has demanded an audit into Georgia’s election results based on apparent “irregularities!” Add this one to the ongoing forensic election audit underway in Arizona, and Mr. Biden is probably nursing a little heartburn. For complete details, click on this link:
- Speaking of Arizona’s vote audit, the “My Pillow” guy — Mike Lindell — is reporting some surprising information he has unearthed regarding the Maricopa County November election: President Trump won by tens of thousands of votes! Doesn’t Mr. Lindell know that talking about election irregularity or fraud will get you in trouble with the Cancel Culture gods? For complete details, click on this link:
- The commission created by President Joe Biden to study possible changes to the U.S. Supreme Court held its first meeting Wednesday. It has six months to issue a report on reforms, including the possible expansion of the number of justices, an idea touted by liberal activists and Democratic lawmakers as part of a strategy to give more power to the left in the judiciary. For complete details, click on this link:
- California Governor Gavin Newsom has from the beginning of the pandemic acted more like a dictator than an elected official. He has consistently locked down California businesses putting millions out of work. And he’s arbitrarily chosen which could remain open and which could not. And there’s NO reasonable explanation for his choices. As an example: people could NOT go to church. However, going to strip clubs was perfectly acceptable. However — No More Church Bans! Governor Newsom was ordered to pay $1.35 M in legal fees for shutting down churches. For complete details, click on this link:
- South Dakota governor Tulsi Gabbard has never been hesitant to speak her mind — especially regarding things she considers to be far-reaching by government officials at the local, state, and federal levels. On Friday, the governor weighed in just the latest conundrum coming from Chicago’s controversial mayor, Lori Lightfoot. Lightfoot let everyone know she will no longer be part of interviews with journalists who are white! The African-American gay mayor says even though Chicago has a high percentage of black citizens, journalists in Chicago that cover city politics number too many who are white. For complete details, click on this link: