I know: it’s the “13th” of November. That’s supposed to bring bad luck. Fortunately, it’s not “Friday” November 13!
This past week has undoubtedly been a busy one. Hopefully, no one ended up on the short end of anything that might be labeled “bad luck.” But, we know a lot of folks experienced some negative things in their lives. And there certainly was a lot of bad news and information chronicling some bad stuff that happened here and abroad. What were they?
Last week, we did a “Look-back” and grabbed the biggest stories of events that you may have missed totally or at least some of the details. We’ve put them in bullet point format so you can go into your weekend scanning these bullet points and accessing through them details of stories you may have missed.
Check out each bullet point. They begin with a few sentences that explain the details of such an event. If you want more or complete information, click on that blue arrow in a circle at the end of that description. That will take you to a whole story with full details. Skip to the next bullet point if you already know about the story topics or don’t want more information.
It’s a great way to leisurely begin your weekend while digging into the important happenings of the last week.
Let’s get started!
- Uh Oh! President Biden instructed his DOJ to ignore the 5th Circuit Court of Appeal’s instruction to “hold” enforcement of the OSHA vaccine mandate for all employers with 100+ employees. The DOJ and Biden told OSHA to go ahead and enforce the mandatory vaccine mandate. Those 5th Circuit Cajuns in Louisiana didn’t take kindly to the President’s dismissal of their ruling. What did they do about it? For complete details, click on this link:
It’s been sad to watch those on the Left go crazy about the contents of the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse is the (then) 17-year-old man who went to Kenosha, Wisconsin, to that Black Lives Matter “protest” (that turned into an all-out riot) and carried his AR-15 with him. In the fray, he shot three people, two of who died. He was charged with murder. He claimed all the shootings were in self-defense. Those on the left — including the President of the United States — claimed for months his purpose was based on the fact that he’s a White Supremacist. Rittenhouse, we found out, is nothing of the sort. And that has pushed the angst and anger of the Left to new heights. Rep. Hakken Jeffries — a Democrat — set the Twitter world abuzz when he tweeted this regarding Rittenhouse and the trial: “Lock up Kyle Rittenhouse and throw away the key.” It gets worse! For complete details, click on this link:
- What could be the driving force of these leftists to attack Rittenhouse so vehemently when his trial is ongoing? Simple: he carried a legally owned firearm, he’s white, and it was a Black Lives Matter protest-turned-riot! One other possible explanation is this: their rage could be fueled by an opportunity for them to seize with which to further their consuming lust to eliminate gun rights for Americans. Could this be an attack on the U.S. Constitution and our Supreme Court-confirmed right to bear arms in the U.S.? For complete details, click on this link:
- In this Kenosha trial, the judge in the case has also come under intense scrutiny from the left — especially those in mainstream media. The judge presiding over the trial has, on several occasions, instructed the bailiff to remove the jury from the courtroom. At the same time, he denounced the prosecutors for some of their actions while questioning witnesses. The trial was covered live by numerous news outlets the past week, which opened the door to criticism. It’s incredible to hear how much of that criticism — mainly by the media — was almost totally “against” the judge! For complete details, click on this link:
- Who can forget about the hardcore anti-conservative January 6 committee in the U.S. House of Representatives “investigating” the sources of the January 6 protest-turned-riot? Rather than allow (or support) the intensive ongoing investigation by the Department of Justice and the FBI into the happenings that day, House Speaker Pelosi decided to take matters into her own hands. This committee has ruthlessly attacked dozens of people connected in some way to anything and anybody in the Trump Administration and/or the Republican Party. What’s their purpose? The FBI “investigates” ALL alleged federal crimes. They’ve arrested hundreds of suspected wrongdoers from that day! This committee functions as little more than a pack of wolves chasing their nemesis committed to destroying him. Who might that nemesis be? Donald Trump. And they are desperate to “get” him. What’s the latest? For complete details, click on this link:
- Who can forget the uproar that occurred when U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland penned and released that famous memorandum to the FBI regarding incidents that happened in several places when angry parents of their children attending public schools in Virginia and elsewhere went crazy? The AG’s memo “alleged” those parents may be domestic terrorists! The epicenter of all this was in Loudoun County in Virginia. Garland was criticized in both House and Senate committee hearings last week for penning such a memo. He was asked several times if the memo’s content or timing had been coordinated with the White House in those hearings. He adamantly responded multiple times in the same way: “My memo was NOT discussed with the White House and represented MY thoughts on the matter.” Uh-Oh! It turns out the Attorney General may have “misstated” facts about his involvement with the White House AND the School Board union on that memo. For complete details, click on this link:
- What could be happening to the U.S. economy regarding U.S. jobs, unemployment, and the difficulty companies have filling job openings? We don’t have the answers. But, Friday news from the U.S. Department of Labor threw some more gasoline on the fire of uncertainty in the labor market. 4.4 million Americans quit their jobs last month! With all of the job openings, it was expected that American workers would be flooding back to their old jobs immediately after the COVID-19 lockdowns were terminated. You’ll be surprised to know what is going on. For complete details, click on this link:
- Friday on “TNN Live!” — our two-hour streaming talk show that airs 9-11 AM Monday through Friday — Jennifer Ravain, along with her attorney, Shelly Maturin, joined us to discuss what happened to Jennifer and her son Jason. Jason attends East Jefferson High School in New Orleans. At age 16, Ochsner Medical Center gave Jason a COVID-19 vaccination without parental authorization and even without having any information about Jason’s medical history! Maturin just filed a suit against Ochsner, which is Louisiana’s largest hospital chain. This story has received widespread news coverage across the nation. Why? What happened to Jason and Jennifer is one of a parent’s greatest nightmares. If you’d like to hear the interview with Jennifer and Maturin, click on the following link. By clicking, you will be able to listen to the first part of the show in which the two spoke with Dan:
- I’m still shocked to know that President Biden knew about the supply chain issues when he was elected. He also certainly must have known it was worsening but the day. Yet he waited until October to even begin conversations about what to do to fix it! Subsequently, Americans are experiencing the results of that hesitation. As we head into the Holiday Season, besides the fact that millions could be missing presents under their trees on December 25, America’s trucking industry is facing the probability that their issues with finding sufficient numbers of truck drivers to move goods and products around the nation will make it worse. What’s up with the truckers? Their refusal to succumb to President Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate! For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s beyond troubling to learn that several U.S. states with the highest percentage of vaccinated residents for COVID-19 see their new cases surging in number. This happening defies all the “logic” we have had shoved down our throats for 18 months by America’s medical “experts” like Dr. Anthony Fauci. Vermont is one such state. Why, with 97% of their citizens vaccinated, would they see such a surge in new cases? For complete details, click on this link:
- Yes, the U.S. southern border flood of illegal immigrants is a staggering problem. And, yes, the Biden Administration’s lack of enforcement of federal immigration laws exacerbates the problems created for Americans, costing border states and residents billions of dollars. But, if you think our immigration problem is challenging, there’s one in Europe that is close to creating an all-out war! This European immigration problem involves Belarus — an ally of Russia — and European countries who don’t want a Middle Eastern migrant flood that may create similar problems there as the U.S. is experiencing. For complete details, click on this link:
- What do you think are the odds that Joe Biden’s massive “Build Back Better” bill will pass Congress? If it does in its present state, the known financial numbers add up to make it the most expensive piece of legislation in history. As you can imagine, the bill is full of pork projects, leftist giveaways, and many egregious policies that will continue the U.S. slide toward inevitable economic failure. But, there’s new hope. The recent inflation numbers released by the U.S. government give one Democrat in the U.S. Senate plenty of water to throw on the passage of “Build Back Better.” Longtime Senate moderate, West Virginia’s Joe Manchin, is likely to defer to the massive inflation sure to go much higher if the bill passes for his justification to NOT vote for it! For complete details, click on this link: