President Biden has turned a corner and is proud of it: he’s proven — by his own actions — that he is a true socialist! How do we know this? He can’t get his egregious social policies enacted by Congress, so he puts them in play by simply writing and signing an Executive Order. No vote is required if he does it that way. Hey: dictators have been doing that for centuries. We shouldn’t be surprised.
But even with all of the “Bid-ensanity,” there were a bunch of other important stories this week. Why don’t we grab a few of them together so you can catch up?
Read the first few sentences following each bullet point. They’ll give you a synopsis of the event that bullet point covers. If you want to see a full story, click on the blue arrow. That will take you to a story that comes from any number of news outlets. If you’ve already seen that story, click on the next bullet point to start again.
Here we go!
- We know that there is much evil in the world. And we know that evil surreptitiously finds its way into every part of American life. No organization, no company, nor any government is exempt from its horrors. Sadly, we’ve watched as, in the past few years, even school educators have been implicated in crimes dealing with the most innocent among us — our children. We knew such abuse of kids existed, but I didn’t know how widespread it was. You’re NOT going to believe how many K-12 educators have been arrested for such horrific crimes. For complete details, click on this link:
- Our President has this thing for Iran. In total disregard for their egregious treatment of their own citizens and the brutality of their infamous Revolutionary Guard, Biden continues to court the Iranian regime to “get together” and cut a deal. Why is that? That’s a story for another day. But Iran’s Revolutionary Guard is so infamous for their treatment of any of their nation’s foes — including their own citizens — that it is not surprising to discover that they are being used in Ukraine to train Russian military members how best to slaughter their opposition, including Ukrainian citizens. For complete details, click on this link:
- How exciting would it be to learn of a vaccination that is effective in stopping cancer? OMG! Just knowing there is such a vaccine available would relieve hundreds of millions from around the World from the fear of the scourge of humanity. Guess what: we are told that we’re just months away from having such treatment. It will exclusively attack the most common, deadly type of cancer. Apparently, this first vaccine is not for every type of cancer, but to vaccinate against the most common, and most often lethal, of the different cancers. For complete details, click on this link:
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) is a lightning rod for millions of young Americans — especially those who are in love with the policies of the Left. AOC has not found much success in her efforts to move the nation left in political thinking. Still, she surely has done a good job in leading the Democrat Party so far left they’re teetering on the cliff over totalitarianism. She ran into a bulldozer at a meeting with her voters in her district this week. (By the way, there were only about 30 people at this “get together) However, a segment of those were her own dissidents — dissidents there to heckle her! And it got really ugly. Take a look for yourself:
- This week, evidence presented to the January 6 Committee reveals that the Secret Service knew about the Capitol Insurrection at least as early as the week of the event and maybe even earlier. This disclosure adds to the knowledge that multiple of our intelligence agencies knew that something was going to happen. But what happened when this intelligence we given to those who could do something specific in preparation for the “protest gone bad?” Apparently, NO such action was taken. For complete details, click on this link:
- Can you imagine a world in which one can take a wallet from their pocket and return it without touching the wallet? How about starting your car just by touching your steering wheel? People today have chips implanted in their hands and heads to automatically initiate these and more actions. It’s as if the “Robotic/Artificial Era” is already here! Want more information? For complete details, click on this link:
- You knew it would eventually happen. The Jan. 6 Committee voted unanimously, 9-0, to subpoena former President Donald Trump to present a treasure-trove of documents — in addition to those taken by the FBI from Mar-A-Lago — in addition for him to appear and testify in person testify under oath for the committee. Probably half of the people asked would say he will not agree to testify. The other half will give their assurance he WILL appear. Friday, Donald Trump made it known that he WILL testify: but with one condition. For complete details, click on this link:
- Every morning, in local and state newspapers across the nation, stories of violent crime are occurring everywhere in numbers and more intensity than I can remember. No city, no matter how small, seems to be exempt from unspeakable crimes against the most vulnerable among us. In my own town in Louisiana, one night this week, 3 people were shot and killed in separate incidents. Make NO mistake about it: Crime is on the ballot next month, and Americans are anxious to elect those who will commit to taking actions necessary to stop this massive crime wave. For complete details, click on this link:
- Is it believable to you that even today, several years into our tortuous relationship with COVID-19, we STILL are not getting good and complete fatality numbers at the end of the deadly virus? It’s happening, and yes, it IS incomprehensible that we are NOT receiving accurate numbers, not just about COVID-19 deaths but about everything to do with the disease. Wait a minute: we live in the greatest healthcare country on Earth. We should be able to not only get those numbers but should be able to get them at a moment’s notice! Every hospital in the nation has a healthcare management software product in which the details of every case of every patient that enters that facility are entered into this computer system. It is a simple matter for all important data of EVERY ailment and disease could be quickly submitted to the CDC to be included in mortality data. But it is NOT happening. What’s going on and why? For complete details, click on this link:
- I’ll be honest, although I’ve been alive since the beginning of the nuclear energy era, I have no real knowledge of what would result from a Russian nuclear bomb if one showed up in northwest Louisiana. I live a few miles from the World Headquarters for B-52 bombers. That means “if” Putin resorted to bombing the U.S., one of his targets would be to destroy our ability to send nuclear bombs to his town. Therefore, he’d attack us, and I’d be in the middle of the results of a nuclear bomb. What would happen? Maybe total devastation with everyone being killed. Or maybe only those directly under the bomb blast would die, the rest would experience the effects of radioactive fallout and many other horrors, which I do not know. But scientists say that all who live after such a blast would experience at least one common effect, and it has to do with our noses! For complete details, click on this link: