After a politically bloviated week, you can bet you missed something that happened that because of the deafening noises of Supreme Court Justice confirmation hearings, two presidential town halls, the uproar over 40,000 Hunter Biden emails that allege possible Biden Family corruption, you just didn’t see or hear. We have the top ten such important stories you may have missed.
Take a look at the first several sentences of each bullet point. They give you a synopsis of one such story. If you want more details, click on the link at the end of the point that takes you to such a story. If you’ve already familiarized yourself with the story just move to the next bullet point.
Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for being part of the TruthNewsNetwork family.
- Most of us are familiar with the practice of euthanasia and its commonality in some European countries. But this was unexpected: authorities in the Netherlands are pushing to allow euthanasia by medical experts for children under the age of 12! Their justification: some children that young in their country are critically ill, suffering horribly, and are certain to die in a short time anyway. For complete details, click on this link:
- Everyone knows that Florida has become not just an election swing-state, but, based on population, is the largest such state. It is critical for any presidential candidate to win an election MUST carry Florida. This time around, Joe Biden has remained in a “safe” lead in the state, primarily because of the large Latino voter base. But, believe it or not, as of Friday, Biden and Trump are tied. For complete details, click on this link:
- This latest negative information about the younger son of Joe Biden, Hunter, is not a huge surprise to many longtime Joe Biden staffers and close associates. In fact, getting jobs for Hunter after he finished college was known to be a requirement “if” you were a supporter of then-Senator Joe Biden. And though we hear very little about any government investigations into Hunter’s alleged wrongdoing, several Congressional committees have been investigated the younger Biden. For complete details, click on this link:
- Because of the confirmation hearing for Jude Amy Coney Barrett, Obamacare has been discussed non-stop this past week. Senators are horrified that her vote might be the one to terminate the ACA. A lawyer who is handling the case at the SCOTUS in a few weeks advises Congress to not wait for the Court’s results, but get busy with a replacement healthcare plan for Americans. For complete details, click on this link:
- Most Americans are miffed at social media giant Twitter’s refusal to slap a “manipulated video” warning sign on a Biden Campaign video that is obviously heavily edited. The resulting video was released to misquote the President by pulling bits of multiple speeches together to create a false ad to make him look bad. For complete details, click on this link:
- Have you heard of “The People’s Charter?” It’s a manifesto that George Soros says will be implemented in the U.S. in a Biden presidency. It includes extending $600 weekly unemployment insurance, a national minimum wage of $15 per hour, free and universal health care, defunding the police, and canceling all student debt. But there’s more! For complete details, click on this link:
- “The Biden Family Corruption” scandal that was revealed to the nation on October 14th has sucked much of the news coverage away from normal stories — UNLESS you’re talking about Mainstream Media outlets. It’s creepy that NONE of the social media giants are even the big newspapers nor Leftist television news networks are covering it at all. Journalists of all ilks are crying against the obvious partisanship being flaunted by these organizations with no regard for journalistic integrity or honesty. One left-leaning writer is literally aghast at the hypocrisy. For complete details, click on this link:
- Think we have violence in our city streets today? Imagine being a school teacher in France and having a young man come after you with a gun just because you showed cartoon pictures of the Prophet Mohammed. It happened, and this teacher lost his head for doing so! For complete details, click on this link:
- Being a policeman on the streets in many of the largest American cities is beyond just dangerous: it has become life-threatening. No cop has assurance when donning that uniform and leaving for work every day he or she will come home after that shift. In Baltimore, it was a security guard protecting a ballot box that cost him his life. For complete details, click on this link:
- Are you petrified each year to complete your tax returns that there may be something included that will initiate an IRS audit? If you are, you are one of the millions who feel the same way — not because you’ve done something wrong but just made a mistake. That’s NOT the case for one Texas billionaire who, the IRS says, committed the greatest tax fraud that cost $2 billion. For complete details, click on this link: