President Biden invented a NEW derogatory term for Republicans and his expectation of what they would do if they won control of Congress. He calls them and their economic ideas: “MegaMaga Trickledown Economics.”
Really? Is the sitting U.S. President so insecure that instead of making necessary changes in HIS economic policies to fix the problems that HE created, his plan for the nation is to call his political opponents names? That’s his midterm call to attract votes for all those re-elected in Congress. I don’t think that’s an effective way to lead the nation — denigrate 70 million people who voted for Donald Trump.
Is Joe Biden just plain stupid?
Let’s look at some of the week’s big stories in our weekly bulletpoint offering. Here’s how it works: read the several descriptive sentences that summarize each story. If you want more details, click on the blue arrow. If you don’t want more of that story, move on to the next bulletpoint.
Believe it or not, Joe’s new name for Trump-supporting Republicans and the GOP economic plans was not the ONLY big happening of the week. Let’s dive in.
- Did you know that climate change fanatics’ demands for the U.S. to adopt policies that reduce carbon dioxide would destroy Earth? Think about it: plants require carbon dioxide to live. And they emit oxygen into the air! But why should anyone let the truth stop them from ranting and raving for their cause? For complete details on this, click on this link:
- Everyone knows that Democrats pander to people of color and immigrants. Their principal targets among people of color has always been African American and Hispanic people. Why? In large part, Democrats for decades have convinced those people that they are obligated to always vote for Democrats — regardless of policy differences. It was inevitable that there would be a change in that. Why? Legal Hispanics DON’T like the illegal immigration policies of this Administration. For the first time in history, polls show that registered Hispanics favor Republicans in the midterm elections. For complete details, click on this link:
- COVID-19 vaccinations in the hundreds of millions have cost U.S. taxpayers NOTHING. We will end up paying for them through our federal income taxes. The feds have absorbed the costs of every vaccination given to Americans for COVID-19. But that’s about to change. One of the pharmacy giants that has distributed the vaccines paid for by the government COVID announced their COVID-19 Empiaccinations would soon no longer be free. Why? The federal government announced they’re not going to pay for them starting really soon. Why vaccination will cost Americans? How much will they cost? For complete details, click on this link:
- This past week, the FDA announced it will begin including COVID-19 vaccinations as a requirement for children who go to public schools. That will begin in our next school year. Think about that: your 5 year-old-child going to pre-K must be vaccinated for COVID. That’s in spite of their natural immunity that makes the likelihood of contracting COVID-19 less than .02 percent. By the way, if you’re vaccinated child has any horrible reaction or, God forbid, dies from vaccination, parents will NOT be able to sue the Big Pharma manufacturer of the vaccine. The federal government indemnifies them from liability! For complete details, click on this link:
- Remember this number: 14109. What is that number, and why should I remember it? It’s the number of an executive order issued by President Biden that has prompted the Department of Justice to take action to hide the background and details of Presidential Executive Order 14109 from the American people; what’s so damning in the order that the DOJ is trying to hide the actions ordered and those taken according to the order. The President does NOT want the American people to know what’s there. For complete details, click on this link:
- George Pataki was an enigma in New York state politics. Why? He was a Republican and won the governorship in the Empire State. That’s not supposed to happen again. Guess what is happening: another Republican — Lee Zeldin — is running against Governor Hochul, the Democrat that replaced Andrew Cuomo, who resigned. Hochul has been ahead in the race from the beginning. However, polls on Friday show “things are a-changing!” Lee Zeldin- a Republican and former U.S. House of Representatives member- has taken the lead! For complete details, click on this link:
- The Sandy Hook school killings of so many children were the epitome of horror nationwide. Why? Parents everywhere could imagine if THEIR young children were victims of such a slaughter and how it would impact them. In every horror story, there’s a villain. In the case of Sandy Hook, there were two: the shooter and a radio host. 20-year-old Adam Lanza was the shooter. The radio host is Alex Jones. Jones just lost a billion-dollar lawsuit in which the parents of those kids filed complaints against Jone for the conspiracies he spread, challenging there were even shootings, let alone the deaths, of those students. But wait: the Sandy Hook parents are now seeking $2.75 trillion from Jones for punitive damages! For complete details, click on this link:
- Joe Biden is NOT up for reelection in the midterms: his policies and the state of the nation are. By any measure, Joe’s first 20 months have been disastrous. Many among us — including MANY Democrats — don’t want Joe Biden to run in 2024. They want “fresh blood” from the Democrat Party at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. But Jill Biden feels otherwise. She says Joe needs to run again! For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s about time for the flu season. But wait: we didn’t have flu last year. It seemed that COVID-19 kicked the flu’s butt! Seriously, flu can NEVER be scoffed at. It’s real, and it comes with sometimes dire results. Even though it’s not yet flu season, doctors and hospitals around the nation have already experienced many pediatric cases of severe respiratory viruses. In some locations, hospitals are overrun by patients and are even having to begin using exterior “clinics” outside the hospital’s main campus to treat these cases. How bad is it, and what should we expect? For complete details, click on this link:
- The “Wild, Wild West” has moved back east in the U.S. Well — maybe as far east as Chicago. We’ve watched as Chicago’s crime has gone through the proverbial perception of “real” crime. Besides growing larger and larger very quickly. Expenses to operate a home are skyrocketing in the Windy City. There are 500+ videos floating around, including credible videos on YouTube showing men leaning out of car windows and randomly shooting innocent people in drive-by shootings. It’s plain to see we do NOT need more money. What we need is law enforcement that is committed to stopping the crime and criminals that are destroying the city. For complete details, click on this link: