I don’t know about you, but I feel much safer and more secure knowing just how capable our President is to lead us after seeing his several interactions on national television this week. OMG! How can this be happening to us?
Let’s be honest: it’s critical for all Americans to stay in touch with the realities of life, good and bad, that directly and indirectly impact our lives. We owe to the generations to follow to give them the U.S. that’s in better shape than when our parents gave it to us. To do that, we’ve got to have a steady diet of fact-finding. There’s plenty of news out there 24/7 — much of which is NOT factual. Discernment of facts and the separation of truth from fiction needs to be Job One for we parents. President Biden and his “handlers” — whoever they may be — are making that task almost impossible. But we MUST keep after it!
We captured some of the top stories of this past week that you need to at least be familiar with. Read the several sentence explanations of these stories followed by this blue arrow: The arrow after a bullet point is a hyperlink that when clicked takes you to a story with complete details of the subject of the bullet point. This process makes it easier for you with your Saturday morning coffee to catch up on the important matters from the week so you can stay abreast.
Let’s get started!
- Reports Friday revealed gasoline prices as high as $8.00 per gallon in both California and New York. How did we get in this fix in just ten short months? The answer is simple: this President dismantled in just a few weeks our strategic energy infrastructure that under Donald Trump had made the United States energy independent. As bad as that is, it gets worse: Joe Biden has contracted with the Chinese Communist Party to supply tons of liquid propane gas to China for twenty years! For complete details, click on this link:
- Everyone knows by now that Attorney General Merrick Garland’s memo from several weeks ago has put a target on the backs of American parents who are pushing back against leftist public educators for Critical Race Theory curricula in schools. The Attorney General’s memo stated he was activating the FBI to, across the nation, instigate processes to hold any of these parents accountable for threatening or intimidating school board members for their support of this curriculum. If such acts of terror were actually happening, Americans would expect the DOJ to take exactly these actions to suppress such violence. But there are NO examples of ANY such violence happening anywhere in the U.S.! Instead of any basis in fact for the need for such DOJ action, we discovered that Attorney General Garland relied on content in a letter sent to the White House alleging such actions by parents are rampant across the nation. So, without vetting the source or allegations contained in that letter, AG Garland issued the memo. Who was the letter from? A teachers union! For complete details, click on this link:
- National polls are “a dime a dozen.” There are far too many variants that factor into public polling to rely on the results as being an actual representation of those polled — especially regarding political matters. But one CAN be comfortable with is the “trends” that polls can follow. In that vein, what do you think the chief concerns of American parents are as represented in a recent FOX News poll? You will probably be shocked when you see them for they represent a stark change in American adults during this Administration’s time in control. For complete details, click on this link:
- U.S. Immigration officials have been pretty much inundated with the processing of illegal immigrants flooding our southern border. The proof of that leaks into the public realm of ideas almost daily. And the facts of what is happening in this regard during the Biden Administration are staggering proof that something’s amiss. Add to the continuing saga of illegals flooding across our southern border the planeloads of Afghan immigrants arriving from the Middle East and the statistics are staggering. But statistics aren’t what’s is important: the actions of those being allowed into the U.S. ARE what’s important. One of those Afghan’s is reported to have raped a young woman in Montana. For complete details, click on this link:
- West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin is one of just two Democrats in the U.S. Senate who are actually following through on their status as being “moderates” regarding legislation. Manchin and Arizona Kyrsten Sinema both seem to be Democrat hold-outs of supporting the $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation bill. If either of these two, or both, vote against it, Democrats do not have the ability to overcome that. Manchin specifically has been so roundly attacked by Democrats across his party, he reportedly has offered Democrat Party officials to change his party affiliation from “Democrat” to “Independent!” For complete details, click on this link:
- CNN conducted a “Townhall” meeting on Thursday with President Biden and anchored by Anderson Cooper. Saying that it was a “three-ring circus” would be kind. It was more of a comedy show at a rest home than a circus! Cooper often during the Townhall had to coax the President with words and even the answers to questions. New York Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) blasted the President for his denigration during the Townhall of any Americans who are pushing back against vaccine mandates. Biden was demonstrably nasty about Americans who are doing so. For complete details, click on this link:
- U.S. Senator Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) has joined Sen. Joe Manchin on a host of issues pending before the Senate expressing their lack of support for a host of reasons. Though Manchin is a darling of the mainstream media, Sinema very rarely gives the press specific answers that show her stance on some of these issues. However, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “tacitly” acknowledged that Sinema is adamantly opposed to the tax increases that are included in the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill. For complete details, click on this link:
- Most Americans know the name “In-N-Out Burgers.” The chain is famous for its amazing burgers and french fries which are made onsite with fresh potatoes. I actually have driven for 20 miles while on a short trip to California to dine at the closest In-N-Out Burger! The chain is headquartered in California. And, obviously, there are In-N-Out Burger locations in abundance around the state. One such location is in deep trouble regarding a COVID-19 vaccination issue. It’s NOT about employees, either. What’s going on? For complete details, click on this link:
- How bad are the gas prices where you live? As mentioned above, they’re as high as $5.00-$8.00 per gallon in areas in the country! Yes, Americans know the principal source for these massive gas hikes: President Joe Biden. His policies are the direct cause of these fuel costs. As bad as this news is, there’s news that’s far worse. Biden says this will “probably” continue into 2022! For complete details, click on this link:
- It has been shocking to watch and hear of the “Biden Family Syndicates” financial boondoggles that have been leaked into the media since Joe Biden started his bid for the presidency. Who can forget the Burisma Holdings Hunter Biden financial windfall? Then on a flight to China aboard Air Force Two with his dad — then-Vice President Joe Biden — Hunter cut a $1.5 billion investment deal with the Chinese Communist Party. But the worst debacle for Hunter so far is the auctioning of Hunter’s “art” at a California auction house which are bringing purchase prices of $500,000+! Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) in the House hearing with Attorney General Merrick Garland showed pictures of two epic paintings by two of the Classical Masters: Degas, and Monet. Hunter, who is nothing more than a novice, is selling his paintings for the same prices as people paid for the Monet and Degas! For complete details, click on this link:
- Every American is well aware of the shrinking ranks among law enforcement officers across the nation. Many have quit, retired, or moved to other cities to serve since the cries for defunding police departments have flooded the U.S. Subsequently, crime in almost every U.S. city continues to escalate as police are leaving their chosen vocations. And now, President Biden initiated the most dangerous action of his thus far by mandating that ALL law enforcement be COVID-19 vaccinated. He’s doing that with NO science to back his mandate. In that CNN Townhall, the President even stated any member of law enforcement who refuses vaccination should be fired. How’s THAT going to impact crime statistics? For complete details, click on this link:
- Who would believe that any information disseminated by the Biden Administration would be inaccurate? That’s a stupid question! The latest, though, is pretty serious. Do you remember when Secretary of State Antony Blinken proclaimed that “Americans stuck in Afghanistan after the withdrawal of our military number somewhere 100 — probably less than 100.” Others on the ground in Afghanistan to assist stranded Americans told us from the beginning there were hundreds stranded. Of course, Biden rejected such a notion. Guess what? There are MORE than 300 Americans stuck behind enemy lines in Afghanistan! For complete details, click on this link: