One can feel it in the air. The American people have had enough of the egregious top-down, heavy-handed government that is the Joe Biden Administration. Think about it: every part of our lives has been touched, and in many cases taken control of, by this government. No American can honestly say that our government remains as “Government OF the people, BY the people, and FOR the people.” Instead, this government is “Government BY the Government, OF the Government, and FOR the Government.” No one can honestly state that I’m wrong.
What happened? We Americans went to sleep at the wheel. When Hillary Clinton was defeated, and Barack Obama and Joe Biden were sent to pasture, Donald Trump “showed” the nation that there really is a presidential candidate that doesn’t just make promises sufficient in number and content to convince voters to elect him. Donald Trump, after being elected, began to quickly implement the promises he gave us, many of which were unthinkable. It wasn’t long before Americans saw that we had a President that was really doing all he told us he was going to do during the campaign! And, sure enough, we quickly saw the results of those evil “MAGA” accomplishments.
The left couldn’t stand it! We all know the rest. They did their best to destroy him and all “MAGA” folks with him. Boy, Donald Trump is resilient. Most of us would have collapsed under similar circumstances. Most of us did NOT do so with Trump’s loss. He showed us the validity of the “MAGA” philosophy. Tens of millions of us adopted them in our lives and were shocked to see the positive results so quickly. Now we have to do it again!
Today and every day, we have decisions to make — choices. Isn’t it easier to do so now that we’ve SEEN the truth in action in Americans because of actual policies being implemented by a President without ever wavering from his promises? We learned quickly because the results came quickly.
So unless and until Donald Trump makes a decision about 2024, we must push back against the heavy=handed Joe Biden. We must win these midterm elections. And we must put a Republican back in charge. Until that happens, let’s continue to meet here every Saturday to digest some of the week’s biggest stories — many that we hadn’t seen or heard of. That’s our bullet points!
Let’s get started:
- Paul Pelosi — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband — has had a really bad run during the last year. He had that infamous car accident in which he was above the legal limit and caused a pretty bad wreck. As he put that behind him, through no apparent fault on his own, in the wee hours of Friday morning, a crazed homeless broke into his hat, and they got into a back-and-forth hammer fight! I heard that hammers are used to commit murder in the U.S. more often than handguns. One can only guess if that’s true. After all, the CDC doesn’t keep those statistics in its database. There’s a whole lot more to the Paul Pelosi story. For complete details, click on this link:
- It didn’t take long. Just a few hours after Paul Pelosi had that very public car accident, very innocently, he found himself the subject of a crazed burglar that broke into Paul and Nancy’s home in San Francisco. The pair got into it with hammers — not guns. On Friday, when the details of the event began to leak out into the news atmosphere, it was apparent that what was reported was probably not exactly what happened in the incident. Quickly, Democrats did what Democrats do: they found a way to conflate the Pelosi home invasion into an attack by their bitter enemies: Republicans. The news media quickly found ways to make Republicans the villains in Pelosi’s home invasion! What and how did they do? For complete details, click on this link;
- This was a shocker to me. Barack Obama has been very obviously absent from appearing with or outwardly supporting any specific midterm candidates — until this past week. Barack and Joe went to Pennsylvania to show their support for Lt. Governor John Fetterman in his quest to win the vacant Pennsylvania Senate seat. By now, all know that Fetterman sustained a really bad stroke four days before the Democrat primaries in Pennsylvania. He and his wife hid the details of his stroke for quite a while. But the adverse effects of that stroke were front and center this week. Why? He faced oo with his Republican opponent in the upcoming Senate election, Dr. Mehmet Oz. Think about that in light of what Barack Obama said today about Georgia Senate Candidate Hershel Walker. Obama made a statement on Friday about Walker that frosted my warm toast. It was a long way away from factual. For complete details, click on this link:
- By now, most Americans are familiar with the recent political attacks against Pro-Life Americans by Joe Biden’s Department of Justice (D)J) and FBI. Several times, the FBI have stormed private individuals’ homes, dragged them out into the street, handcuffed, and hauled them off to jail — all because of their alleged violation of the FACE Act. That is an actual bill that Congress passed that allows the FBI to do these things. The FACE Act is, according to many constitutional experts, unconstitutional! Yet, Merrick Garland and his minions are simply doing what mobs do: they attack any with whom they disagree about politics, regardless of the facts. For complete details, click on this link:
- Honestly, Harry and Meghan have really messed up. Meghan reportedly pushed herself onto the members of the Royal Family too quickly and far too publicly. The Royal Families have spent centuries trying to maintain their quiet and solitude while picking and choosing what civic functions they will immerse themselves in. But NO ONE is better than a Britt at making stinks about circumstances! If you don’t believe that, consider that Meghan and Harry will NOT be spending the Holidays at home with Will and his family, the King and Camilla, or any other member of the Royal Family. Uh-Oh: what’s happened this time? For complete details, click on this link:
- Pollsters in the U.S. are either loved or hated by Americans. There’s no middle ground. It’s one or the other. Of late, pollsters in critical midterm elections and in EVERY presidential election are often given the middle finger by Americans. Their polling numbers and the subsequent reports they produce are unfathomable. Almost always, polls purposely undercount the number of Republicans that “should” be polled based on the number of Republicans polled compared to Democrats. Some things seem to never change: Hispanics always vote Democrat; African Americans would die before NOT pulling an election lever for anyone on the left side of his room. Therefore, it was a shocker when we began to notice a few things about Hispanic and Black voters. And “things are changing.” For complete details, click on this link:
- There’s nothing like creating a really big plan for a really big event that’s coming up in a short time, like “an election.” We have them every two years. We should have plenty of expertise in operating elections by now, right? Wrong. Democrats have all but thrown in the towel regarding the upcoming elections on November 8. As a matter of fact, Democrats in Congress have already begun to throw out answers for the fact that Democrats are the likely losers in this election! What’s it all about? For complete details, click on this link:
- Elon Musk has done it: he closed his purchase of Twitter. I still can not figure out what about Twitter attracts Musk to the #2 social media sight. After all, what Twitter does is done exclusively by several people working there. But more and more is being revealed as Musk took control and fired pretty much anyone he made eye contact with on his first day to “formally” be named Twitter’s owner. Make no mistake, Elon took a multi-billion dollar risk to purchase Twitter. Economic experts, in unison, express their doubts that Trump can do ANYTHING about his personal health situation. Can’t we all say that? How detailed will be the atmosphere that Elon Musk brings to the table? What’s Elon done so far, and what are his plans for Twitter? For complete details, click on this link:
- More details about the assault on Paul Pelosi early Monday morning at the Pelosi mansion in San Francisco. As detailed in our above bullet point, a crazed man broke into the Pelosi home. House Speaker Pelosi was in Washington, D.C, at the time of the incident. More details are out detailing who this attacker is. It also appears that he had, for some time, been seeking to harm the Speaker. I don’t care who you are, but this is pretty scary! For the latest update and complete details, this Wall Street Journal story will fill you in:
- Here we go again! It appears that a very sophisticated cyber security operation by the Chinese Communist Government is underway in the U.S. Its purpose? To impact the results of the 2022 midterm elections in the U.S. ”DragonBridge” is the cybersecurity entity taking specific actions the Chinese are using to quietly “pull” Americans away from a particular political narrative to purposely affect who they vote for on November 8. For complete details, click on this link:
- It didn’t take too long for the providers of the intricate details showing massive voter fraud in the 2020 election to be the target of those on the Left. Here we go! “2000 Mules” Investigators Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht were threatened with jail Monday. If they do not identify the confidential informant in Konnech Investigation. For complete details, click on this link: