Here we are a week and a couple of days after Joe Biden set the world on fire with his blanket allegation that EVERY Trump supporter, MAGA Republican does NOT believe in the Constitution, the Rule of Law, and is an extremist. The fallout for these comments and HIS follow-ups have dominated the news world. I know it doesn’t surprise you that he immediately refused to believe he actually said those things. So, he recanted saying, “I don’t think every Republican are extremists.” He actually said it and doubled down on it during the speech! Oh well. It’s just “Joe being Joe.”
Believe it or not, there were many other important happenings during the week. We caught them all to make sure you don’t miss the big ones. Just read the several descriptive sentences of each bullet point. If you want more details, click on that blue arrow at the end of each. It will take you immediately to a full story. If you don’t need more info, just click on the next bullet point.
Thanks for being a part of this the most read story every week published by TruthNewsNetwork. Have a great weekend and join us Monday morning at 9:00 AM Central for “TNN Live!” Our online two-hour conservative talk show. And if you can’t listen live, catch the all afterwards at iHeart Radio Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Spotify Podcasts, TuneIn, and now Amazon Music Podcasts!
Let’s get to the news…
- It’s wonderful for the U.S. to lead the World in anything, but especially those that have to do with military dominance. One recent piece of sophisticated equipment is the F-35 fighter jet — the most advanced on the planet. Not only are they a phenomenal addition to our Air Force, but also to the air forces of a number of our allies. But, “NASA, we have a problem!” Surprisingly, it was just discovered at least one part/system on the F-35 comes from China! Needless to say, that is a REAL problem and one that has the U.S. Air Force scrambling. For complete details, click on this link:
- Our southern border is NOT a border at all. It has become little more than a waypoint for illegals along their trek to get into the U.S. The Biden Administration has entirely chosen to ignore the federal immigration laws — which is a violation of their oaths of office — and has welcomed more than 2 million illegals to the U.S. since Biden’s Inauguration Day. Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California are bearing the brunt of these illegals: housing, food and clothing, healthcare, etc. Texas by far has the most to deal with. The governors of Texas and Arizona decided to show the mayors of large American cities how difficult it is to process all these illegals. So they began to send bus loads of illegals to NYC, Chicago, and Washington D.C. The mayors of those cities are besides themselves. Instead of these cities and states — all of which have tagged themselves as “sanctuary cities and states” — their leaders are screaming at these governors for sending them and are crying for assistance — especially one person in Washington D.C. Who is it and what’s the beef? For complete details, click on this link:
- Every father is proud to have a son and revel in the successes of their sons. President Biden had two sons. Beau passed away from cancer. So that left only Hunter to make the President proud. “My Son Hunter” is a new movie that makes blockbuster revelation after revelation about extreme wrongdoing by Hunter. He even gladly opened to the door to introduce Chinese Communist Party big shots to “Dad” and bragged about doing so! This comes in the wake of Joe on numerous occasions maintaining he NEVER discussed any of Hunter’s business dealings with Hunter. The noose is tightening! For complete details, click on this link:
- Leftist governors have learned how to monetize the power that goes with the ability to declare national medical emergencies. Just look at what they accomplished in that regard to the appearance of COVID-19. Towns, cities, and entire states were put in a state of emergency that brought lockdowns. Schools, businesses, public transportation and much more were shut down. Only the big box stores like Walmart were allowed to remain open. One such governor is Kathy Hochul of New York. She enjoyed COVID-19 power so much she decided to call a medical emergency in New York for polio! For complete details, click on this link:
- Mitt Romney despises Donald Trump. That seems odd in that both represent the Republican Party. Who know where the animus between them originated. It may have come from Trump’s rejection of Romney back in 2016 when Mitt wanted desperately to be the Secretary of State. It doesn’t matter, the entire World knows that Mitt does NOT like Trump — so much so that in a phone call election night 2020, Mitt told Joe, “You’ve got to run again to beat Donald Trump.” Remember: Mitt voted twice to impeach Trump, so there’s little love lost there. How bad is it? For complete details, click on this link:
- Millions of Americans are just plain tired of the continued fighting about the cancellation of Roe v. Wade by the Supreme Court. Those “millions” decided to weaponize that Supreme Court decision in 2022 midterm politics. The Supreme Court opinion in NO WAY made abortion illegal. What it DID do was throw the legality issue of abortion back to the states to decide as they did BEFORE Roe. Yet the left are content to use that issue as their only arrow in the quiver of politics to use against their opponents. And they’re doing a good job in spreading that “news” around. For complete details, click on this link:
- It probably comes as no surprise to you that America’s wealth has taken a serious blow since Joe Biden has been President. Every American knows that financial things are not nearly as good as they were when Trump led the country. How bad do you think the financial loss is for us? For complete details, click on this link:
- The U.S. Senate seats that are up for grabs in November are probably the most closely watched races in this election cycle. Georgia has become the epicenter of southern politics of late. The U.S. Senate race is pivotal, to say the least. Former NFL star Hershel Walther is taking on the incumbent Raphael Warnock — a former pastor of the leading Baptist congregation in Georgia. Politics dictate that Warnock, the Democrat, has an easy chance to defeat the novice, Donald Trump. But recent polls say the exact opposite. In fact, Walker’s taken the lead! All of a sudden, Warnock has decided he WILL debate Walker. For complete details, click on this link:
- Speaking of elections, what about the “other” hot Senate race going on in Pennsylvania? Lt. Governor Fetterman easily won the Democrat primary and is set to face Dr. Oz. Oz has been in something of a quandary in the election season because Fetterman had a stroke a few weeks ago. It impacted his speech. Oz until this past week did NOT want to debate Fetterman because of the physical impairment the Democrat has from the stroke. Apparently, the two will get together in a debate which will allow Pennsylvanians to see for themselves how Fetterman is doing with his physical shortcomings. And the state’s voters will be able to determine if Fetterman could serve in the role as a love interest. For complete details, click on this link: