I have had enough of Washington. The President fired the FBI Director for no longer being able to lead the Agency. He did so with the recommendations of the Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General. Those on the Left are foaming at the mouth and are lining up to condemn the Trump action. Their doing so is ludicrous. To a person, they lined up in the Fall condemning Comey’s press conference announcing the FBI email investigation of Hillary. They wanted his head then! Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer just held a press conference in which he almost cried again for the loss of Comey. He condemned Trump for firing the director. He is demanding a special prosecutor to be appointed to investigate Russian ties with Trump staffers. (Russians NEVER die!) Here’s what Schumer said previously about the now fired FBI Director: Senate Democratic leader-in-waiting Chuck Schumer said Wednesday he’s lost confidence in FBI Director James Comey over his handling of the most recent disclosure in the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation — a tough rebuke to a man Schumer has long admired. “I do not have confidence in him any longer,” said the New York Democrat, who has criticized as “appalling” Comey’s decision to send a letter to lawmakers 11 days before the election disclosing the bureau’s new review of e-mails potentially pertinent to the investigation of Clinton’s private server. “To restore my faith, I am going to have to sit down and talk to him and get an explanation for why he did this,” Schumer said in an interview. Schumer never had that sit-down with Comey, yet Trump doing what Schumer thought was appropriate previously is a national travesty.
Folks, there is NO non or bi partisanship in D.C. You and I don’t matter. It’s all about politicians and appointees. There is NO prosecutor that could be appointed that would be “independent.” And no one in politics would leave them alone and let them investigate. There is only one way to investigate this and it does NOT include any politician or political appointee. It must be handled by American citizen voters. Here’s what I propose:
1. Randomly (through a drawing) choose 50 American registered voters and appoint them — regardless of party affiliation or lack thereof — to serve on a jury with all federal grand jury authority. Sequester them in a neutral and totally secure location. For 30 days let them in one room question any and all persons who their majority wants to question about all things Trump/Russian/Hillary they deem important. No television, radio, or newspaper personnel allowed and no recordings or live broadcasting allowed.
2. They choose who to subpoena. And those subpoenas require mandatory appearance before the jury. Operations parallel those in grand jury hearings.
3. Give NO immunity to any they call. Everyone called testifies without defense attorney present (since they are not being prosecuted themselves) which is normal in grand jury proceedings.
4. A judge appointed by the U.S. Supreme Court will preside over these hearings and will have sole discretion under federal law to determine rules of these hearings.
5. At the end of 30 days, deliberations by these 50 under the judge’s supervision are undertaken to discuss and determine what if any referrals to appropriate courts are to be made. If so, the applicable law enforcement agencies will execute warrants for those implicated from these hearings for prosecution under applicable U.S. law.
I do NOT trust political leaders in Washington. They all have personal agendas. The only people I trust to get to the truth are my fellow Americans. Let one from each state join their fellow citizens and get to the bottom of this stuff. If not, it will NEVER end.