“Can’t we just all get along?”
If Joe Biden were candid about his non-stop stately declarations of “I want to be the President for all Americans,” he’d continue with his magic recipe to cure all of America’s problems: we just all need to “get along.”
Let’s take a look at Joe’s first steps toward inclusion:
- POLITICO and the Washington Post have published pieces of late in which promises are made about political diversity in Biden’s camp staffing.
- He has named quite a few Big Tech heavyweights and is rumored to be considering some current and former Republicans to critical posts. Among the names being floated for possible Biden Cabinet posts are Meg Whitman, the CEO of Quibi and former CEO of eBay, and former Ohio Gov. John Kasich, both of whom spoke at August’s Democratic National Convention. Massachusetts GOP Gov. Charlie Baker and former Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) have also been mentioned, as has former Rep. Charlie Dent (R-Pa.), who resigned from Congress in 2018 and became a lobbyist. There is not one conservative in the lot. In fact, John Kasimcigma and Jeff Flake epitomize the term RINO: “Republican in name only. No inclusion yet on staffing.
- One of his Wednesday executive orders was to discontinue deportations immediately. How inclusive is that? Remember: the rumored 10-12 million illegals already in the U.S. contain several criminals who have sordid criminal pasts in their home countries, and many continued those habits after sneaking across the border. Ask Texans about that. According to reports from the Texas Department of Justice, the latest report shows 245,000 criminal aliens were booked into Texas jails from 2011 through February 2018. The aliens, two-thirds of whom were in the country illegally, were charged with more than 650,000 criminal offenses. They have been convicted of almost 600 murders, 30,000 assaults, 3,300 sexual assaults, 9,000 burglaries, 20,000 thefts, 38,000 drug crimes, and 274 kidnappings. These are conservative figures because they included only alien arrests reported to DPS by Texas police agencies. Additionally, arrestees not “biometrically verified” by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security were excluded from the data set.
- As all candidates do, Joe told Americans he would immediately tackle the economy. He fraudulently quoted the unemployment numbers and the numbers of closed businesses while blaming Trump for all that. His promised remedy for that? Get everybody to buy only American made products! And his first big “tackle” in the economy was to take executive action to cancel the XL Pipeline permit, which instantly stopped construction. That will quickly eliminate 11,000 jobs for Americans along with $2.2 billion in payroll. Biden “inclusiveness” Part II.
- We found out how Joe will keep foreign terrorist acts (which we saw not during the last four years) from occurring here during his administration. How? “The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation’s largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization, welcomed President Joe Biden’s announced termination — on his first day in office — of the previous administration’s discriminatory Muslim and African Bans.” Of course, the ban was NOT a Muslim ban. Far more Muslim countries were NOT part of the ban than those which were. But calling it a Muslim ban by the mainstream media gave Biden campaign fodder to use against Trump. The fact is, you’d have a tough job naming one U.S. terrorist act this century that was NOT committed by someone from a Muslim country.
- Joe added a few more executive orders, which included reversing the rollbacks to vehicle emissions standards; undoing decisions to slash the size of several national monuments; enforcing a temporary moratorium on oil and natural gas leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, and re-establishing a working group on the social costs of greenhouse gasses. Each of those will immediately when executed, put American workers in unemployment lines and raise taxes on us all. In the wake of the XL Pipeline termination and returning egregious vehicle emissions standards, the price of gas has already seen gas at the pump start climbing. And his “temporary” moratorium on oil and gas leases in the Arctic will again sideline workers. By the way, can you define the meaning of “the social costs of greenhouse gases?”
- Another order that Biden signed on Wednesday instructs federal agencies to prioritize racial equity and review policies that reinforce systemic racism. Biden also revoked a Trump order limiting federal agencies, contractors, and other institutions to hold diversity and inclusion training. Both of these will immediately cost millions of dollars for business owners and drive employees at every level in companies absolutely crazy trying to “prioritize racial equity” and figure out exactly where they can even find “systemic racism.” Both of these are purposely ambiguous.
- Biden’s order stopping illegal deportation has a caveat which the mainstream media failed to relate on Wednesday. Biden ordered the immediate release of EVERY illegal being held! That means ICE is prevented from processing any illegals, including criminals, some of whom are known to be felons. That means that 10,000+ illegals are RIGHT NOW released without ANY way to know where they are in the U.S.
- Parents with small children in public schools should immediately have a sit-down with them. Why? They will now — thanks to the President — be sharing restrooms with other students who may biologically be dressed as a student biologically opposite of the name on that restroom door. That order signed by Biden probably is the death-nail on women’s sports in the U.S.
And he’s just getting started. What a start!
We’re Adding a Once-A-Week Feature at TruthNewsNetwork: Each Monday, we will list the previous week’s “Biden Lies.” Of course, if the President goes a week without any substantive lies, we’ll give him a pass. But if he continues his practices from his first 3.5 days, we’ll have a busy Monday each week!
Let’s get started with our first week’s edition:
Biden’s Lies Week of January 20th (Inauguration Day)
Number 1: Biden Warns Pandemic Will Worsen After Pledging To Shut Down Virus
President Biden spent the entire campaign last year running on a platform to shut down the novel coronavirus, only to back away from the signature pledge on day three of his White House tenure with a bold admission. “There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months,” Biden said on Jan. 22.
Number 2: Biden Claims Federal Government Never Acted with Urgency to Combat Pandemic
Joe Biden claimed the federal government failed to “act with the urgency” necessary to combat the coronavirus pandemic, apparently neglecting to mention the Trump White House’s Operation Warp Speed that produced two viable coronavirus vaccines by the year’s end. Texas Republican Sen. John Cornyn also pointed out that Congress passed trillions in stimulus, providing pandemic efforts and economic recovery funds.
Number 3: Biden Team Tells CNN Trump Offered No Plan for Vaccine Distribution
Sources within the Biden administration told CNN they inherited no vaccine distribution plan from the previous White House. “There is nothing for us to rework. We are going to have to build everything from scratch,” one source reportedly told CNN’s MJ Lee, except there was, as outlined in Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed.” We published the Trump Administration exhaustive Vaccine Distribution Plan in October that had been written, edited by the CDC and the Pentagon to include even more distribution detail, and put in the hands of thousands of U.S. hospitals, medical clinics, and Homeland Security offices.
Number 4: Biden White House Claims Elites ‘Celebrating’ Is Exception to Mask Edict
White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki justified Biden’s decision with his family to forgo face masks at the Lincoln Memorial after signing an executive order requiring them on all federal lands. “He was celebrating a historic day in our country. We have bigger things to worry about,” said Psaki, whose dismissal of the face mask as an insignificant issue was contradicted by the White House edict passed hours earlier. (“Rules for Thee but not Me!”
Number 5: Biden Falsely Claims ‘All’ Media Smeared Vaccine Plan as ‘Impossible’
Joe Biden defended his administration’s goal to vaccinate 100 million Americans within his first 100 days in office after a reporter questioned whether the target was too modest. “When I announced it, you all said it wasn’t possible. C’mon. Gimme a break, man,” Biden snapped. (Joe just forgot his projections about COVID. After all, in September, while campaigning, he stated numerous times that 500,000 would die from COVID by election day due to Trump’s inactions. Cognitive Decline, maybe?)
Number 6: Biden Vows to Be Unity President After Smearing GOP Sens. as Nazis
Biden launched his first term as commander-in-chief by branding himself as the unifier-in-chief while aggressively pursuing a partisan progressive agenda promoting left-wing ideas of “social justice” after smearing two Republican senators as Nazi collaborators. “To all those who did not support us, let me say this: Hear me out as we move forward. Take a measure of me and my heart,” Biden pleaded with the American people.
Less than two weeks prior, however, the “unity” president smeared Republican Sens. Josh Hawley of Missouri and Ted Cruz of Texas as Nazis.
None of us wondered if we’d have much to dig into here every day during the Biden Administration. Now we know why! Not only did he before his election give us untruths and comedy gaffes daily, but he also seems to be continuing with the circus show daily. We’ll let him be the ringmaster, but we’re going to chronicle for all that he does.
Seriously, this is no laughing matter. This is without question the most critical time in our nation’s history. All those principles on which it was founded are under attack — and, sadly, from a sitting U.S. president! He is confident the massive undergirding of his party’s surreptitious plans for moving the U.S. far left will be benignly accepted by the majority of Americans. In thinking that, he’s deluded.
One quick prediction and we’ll close: Joe Biden will be President only as long as the Democrat Party machine needs him. Once Joe blinks or falters, Jill will one day call Pelosi and Schumer and tell them Joe slipped in the shower, hit his head, and announced he “doesn’t want to do this anymore!”
Think about it: then we’ll have President Harris!