Starting today, every Saturday we will publish “Bullet Points,” which are the top headlines of the last 24 – 48 hours we will bring to you. Each Saturday “Bullet Points” will be brief, and each “Bullet” will contain (when applicable) a link on which you can click when and if you want to read a full story. You’ll see that you will be able to skim our headlines in 5 minutes or less. Of course, if you choose to go to linked stories, the time spent reading is up to you!
(On these days, these “Bullet Points” will only be in writing — no Podcasts)
Today’s “Bullet Points”
- One of accused sex trafficker and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged victim has released the names of two prominent politicians purported to have “used” this alleged victim multiple times. Both of those accused politicians are Democrats. For more: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mitchell-richardson-accused
- NBC Universal has planned the release of a new movie that depicts a number of “deplorables” that are kidnapped and taken to a remote island where a group of Elitists arrive to hunt for the purpose of shooting and killing them. There’s been massive uproar regarding the release of Hunt with the recent mass shootings splattered all across the news. The uproar apparently caused the marketing of its release to be discontinued, but one insider says the movie WILL be released September 28th. To see the movie trailer, look here: https://youtu.be/Y_kYvoLDhTk
- Senate Leader Mitch McConnell on Twitter posted a video of protestors in front of his house shouting obscenities and even threats of physical violence against the Leader in response to the Senate under his leadership yet taken up gun safety legislation. Twitter on Friday released his account for use. For more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mitch-mcconnells-twitter-campaign-account-suspended/ar-AAFxuGd
- Police in Springfield, Missouri, said they arrested a man who showed up Thursday at a Walmart store carrying a rifle and wearing body armor, terrifying shoppers who fled from the store. This came in the wake of the El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH mass shooting earlier in the week. For more: https://www.wesh.com/article/man-with-rifle-taken-into-custody-at-walmart-in-missouri/28651482
- As a result of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, the Department of Justice released official FBI documents (called “302’s”) that implicate numerous FBI officials and show probably illegal actions taken by some that initiated and perpetrated the Trump/Russia collusion investigation. For more: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=FBI+302’s+released+regarding+Trump+Russia+investigation&t=ffab&atb=v134-1&ia=web
- Former Vice President Joe Biden who is currently leading all Democrat 2020 presidential hopefuls is continuing his practice of campaign appearance gaffs. He’s in the important state of Iowa, and he has many there questioning his mental state. For more: https://nypost.com/2019/08/08/latest-biden-blunder-poor-kids-are-just-as-bright-as-white-kids/
- Wealthy Americans are fleeing high-tax states for other states that have much lower or no state taxes. Florida is raking in the results. For more: https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/florida-income-american-movers
- A secret ICE raid in Mississippi rounded up more than 600 illegals. For more: https://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2019/08/08/ms-ice-raids-300-detainees-released-wednesday-680-detainees-tuesday/1955772001/
- Watching internet porn just became more dangerous. A Windows malware is apparently capable of recording a viewer’s computer desktop while watching porn. For more: https://www.zdnet.com/article/windows-malware-strain-records-users-on-adult-sites/
Weekends are usually busy for us all — which is opposite of what weekends are supposed to be! We thought skimming the most important happenings of the last few days and giving you a summary sentence of each and then allowing you on your own to go to and read the stories that interest you would give you more time for your relaxation.
Let us know your thoughts on this, Please! Feel free to comment in the comments section or drop us an email at dan@TruthNewsNet.org.
Have a Great Weekend!