It’s really tough to talk about anything other than the Democrats’ Impeachment Inquiry and all the hoopla surrounding it this week. But, thankfully there are a few more stories that actually may displace the faux impeachment stuff. Inspector General Horowitz, Connecticut Federal Prosecutor Durham, and Attorney General Barr are uncharacteristically making some news headlines.
As usual, we’ll give you the highlights of these and other stories: “Bullet Points.” For those of which you want to read details, click on the link afterwards and it will take you to the complete stories.
Fall is here! Actually, Winter is here in some places. Stay warm in front of your fire and bone up on the week’s news. Have a great weekend.
- Inspector General Michael Horowitz’ report on the origins of the FBI Russia investigation of Donald Trump and his campaign has apparently completed as the DOJ has been checking it for possible redactions for classification purposes. It is expected to be released in the next week. Its contents are likely to confirm suspicions by many as to wrongdoing by former FBI officials in the process of through FISA warrants obtaining authorization to electronically surveil members of the Trump Campaign. For details click on this link: https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/14/fisa-abuse-steele-dossier-fbi-horowitz/
- Sydney Powell — General Michael Flynn’s attorney — reported that new bombshell evidence in FBI wrongdoing have been uncovered. An explosive new court filing from Michael Flynn’s legal team alleges that FBI agents manipulated official records of the former national security adviser’s 2017 interview that led to him being charged with lying to investigators. It’s Flynn’s lawyers latest attempt to get the case thrown out. For details click on this link: http://www.floppingaces.net/most-wanted/fbi-agents-manipulated-flynn-file-as-clapper-allegedly-urged-kill-shot-court-filing/
- Federal Attorney Durham’s investigation into the details surrounding what actually instigated the Russia Collusion investigation into the Trump Campaign was officially changed to a “Criminal Investigation.” That means Durham has DOJ authority to initiate Grand Juries, issue subpoenas for evidence and testimony, and can indict those implicated. For details click on this link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/breaking-report-ag-bill-barr-announces-durham-probe-is-now-a-criminal-investigation/
- A few dozen Republican House members filed into the secure hearing in the Impeachment Inquiry headed by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA). Their complaint is though these hearings are not classified, Schiff has forbidden Republicans on his committee and the media to NOT be in the room during hearings. Although news video clearly shows those GOP members quietly walking down a staircase and into the SCIF (secure hearing room), almost in unison news headlines use the words “Republicans STORMED into the hearing.” For details click on this link: https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/nation/2019/10/23/impeachment-hearing-protesting-republicans-bring-hearing-halt/4075203002/
- Florida Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel who was fired by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis appealed to the Florida Senate for reinstatement. This past week the full Senate voted to NOT reinstate Israel. The Sheriff has been under siege since the school shooting a year ago in Plantation resulted in numerous student deaths. Several of Israel’s deputies were caught up in investigations showing failure to intervene in the shootings. Israel has been alleged to have, through mismanagement, allowed the shooter to remain on the street though numerous formal complaints were made by teachers, neighbors, and even other lawmakers. For details click on this link: https://floridapolitics.com/archives/309385-israel-out-broward-sheriff
- Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) has come under fire by many in the U.S.— especially by Republicans — for his puzzling impeachment inquiry hearings that have been restricted from public view. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) has introduced a resolution in the Senate condemning Schiff for taking this action to prevent transparency to let all Americans to look-in at the testimony in these hearings so as to understand all things impeachment related. For details click on this link: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-impeachment-lindsey-graham-introduces-resolution-condemning-house-democrats-inquiry/
That pretty much covers the bullet point issues of the past week. As you know, it changes daily! For that reason, make sure you login at www.TruthNewsNet.org everyday to get the latest.
On another note: to make sure you never miss a story or podcast, enter your name and email address on the home page so that you will receive an email every time a new story or podcast goes up. There’s a link to each new story in each such email. We never attempt to sell anything and your email address and name never go anywhere except here! Your privacy is critical to us. We simply want to make sure you see and hear everything important.
Thanks for being a part of this!
Oh, don’t forget: you need to start Christmas shopping!