What a crazy week, right! You may have picked up on everything that happened in the U.S. and around the World during the week, but the odds are something, or some “things” slipped through the cracks. That’s what we do here on Saturdays. Catch up by skimming headline bullet points and click to read only the stories you choose to bring you up to date. Let’s get started.
- We all know unemployment in the U.S. is terrible. It’s impossible to believe that 30 million Americans have lost jobs in less than 60-days! But that’s the truth. We’ve never seen anything like this in U.S. history and want to see it end soon. The latest unemployment numbers added to the already unemployed means 100 million Americans are unemployed. For more details, click on this link:
- Democrats have introduced a new bill that will give Americans some relief for a few months after the pandemic runs its course. $2000 a month for a while sounds like a really good thing! For more details, click on this link:
- An Atlanta mall couldn’t take the financial losses any longer. They had to get business back up and rolling. When they opened the mall a few days ago, things went crazy. And it happened in the parking lot! No doubt, emotions are at best frayed and worst torn to shreds. For more details, click on this link:
- In one of the most bizarre incidents we’ve seen, an Africa American man was out for a jog during the day jogging on the street through a neighborhood. Two Caucasian men that were later identified as father and son pulled behind the runner, jumped out, pointing guns and shouting at the jogger. Then they opened fire, killing the young man. The video of the killing was posted online and has garnered millions of views. For more details, click on this link:
- We at TruthNewsNetwork have reported extensively on the dangers faced by the country regarding our food supplies. Let’s be honest: we were in no way prepared for COVID-19, especially regarding its quick and wide-sweeping impact on all those who are part of growing, harvesting, processing, and transporting all of our food to our local stores. But it doesn’t stop there! Our local stores are fighting the same giants as we all are. Getting good help is one thing; keeping good help is another! For more details, click on this link:
- Chaos was the only description that accurately depicted presumptive Democrat Party Joe Biden’s virtual campaign stop in Tampa, Florida. From its very beginning, technical difficulties, blank screens, people staring blankly straight ahead, not knowing they were on camera, ruled the event. It even began with issues when Biden, after being introduced on a live mike, said “Am I on yet? Have they introduced me?” For more details, click on this link:
- The Trump-hating Robert DeNiro appeared on a talk show and “asked” to play Governor Cuomo if and when they do a documentary on COVID-19. DeNiro is famous for his venomous attacks on President Trump and could not resist taking another shot at the President in his comments in that show. For more details, click on this link:
- In the Massive information dumps in Washington this week that all involved people and events from the Intelligence Community, the Department of Justice itself, and the FBI, one man was likely looking for a demonstration of a little love from the President: FBI Director Christopher Wray. Unfortunately for Wray, there was little love coming his way from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Wray was made to look bad in the contents of all the previously classified documents dumped on Americans that cleared many questions about the DOJ, FBI, and other government departments. Wray may need an “atta boy!” But it looks like he’s not getting that from Mr. Trump. For more details, click on this link:
- “The sky is falling!” That may be true for a bunch of Americans who are out of jobs due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But, believe it or not, the stock market jumped up dramatically in morning trading Friday, which shocked most experts — especially in light of a Friday report that confirmed job losses in the U.S. are greater than at any other time in U.S. history — even the Great Depression. For more details, click on this link:
- A small New Mexico city has been pounded by Coronaviris infections and has resulted in barricades going up on every road coming into Gallup. Police and state police are standing guard to keep people out. Large numbers of residents have lost their lives while numerous others are fighting the infection. For more details, click on this link:
NOTE: Don’t forget that Dr. Judy Mikovits, a foremost researcher in the field of immunology specializing in vaccines is our special guest Tuesday morning on TNN Live. The healthcare community has gone bonkers since she recently published a book on our current medical environment which sold out on Amazon within minutes. (Feel free to search for her and get some background information about the doctor and her history.) We are going to have her available for at least one hour to ask questions and try to get our arms around the pandemic and what we need to do. If you have a question or two you want me to ask her, PLEASE email it to me before Monday morning and we’ll get it in line. Dan@TruthNewsNet.org. You don’t want to miss her…she’s electric and will fill our minds with facts — NO POLITICAL PERSPECTIVE — about COVID-19.