Here we are again, on another weekend. It’s another weekend culminating a week of frantic activity in our nation. You probably missed some of the important issues. Catch up on those with the following bullet points.
In each one, read the descriptive sentences of what’s in the story. If you want more details, click on the blue arrow at the end. It will take you to a full story to get all the details.
Don’t ever miss any important happenings! Our “Saturday Bullet Points” each week make sure you’re kept informed.
- President Biden released what he called “actions” he is proposing that he says do NOT curb the Second Amendment but WILL stop gun violence. While tens of millions of Americans disagree with his statements, many “Woke” Americans agree. Numbered among those are many large company officials, including the CEO of Levi. For complete details, click on this link:
- Amazon and its principal owner, Jeff Bezos, are known for many things. One of those is NOT their support for many of their rank-and-file workers. Because of Amazon’s massive distribution process necessary to fulfill all their online purchases, blue-collar workers hold most of their jobs. Employees of Amazon in Alabama have been considering unionizing their workforce. But, on Friday, those workers sent a resounding message to those Union executives. For complete details, click on this link:
- Every American is at least “slightly” familiar with Georgia’s new voter integrity law. It created a nationwide uproar last week, which led to Major League Baseball’s removal of their 2021 All-Star game originally scheduled for Atlanta. It now will be played instead in Denver. Some bad news for Major League Baseball and Democrats who have vehemently attacked the new law: a majority of Americans SUPPORT provisions in the law! For complete details, click on this link:
Vice President Kamala Harris faces criticism for not visiting the overwhelmed southern border. Still, she managed to visit a bakery in Chicago on Tuesday and left with a slice of her favorite German chocolate cake. For complete details, click on this link:
- Johnson and Johnson, the company that makes the single-dose COVID-19 vaccine, is having a problem with their supply of vaccines for the next month. The problem derives from a 15 million dose contamination at a manufacturing facility in Baltimore. For complete details, click on this link:
- We knew this was coming — and it’s here: President Biden has established a commission to study the United States Supreme Court’s expansion. (In Politispeak, that says, “Democrats are determining which method they can most easily use to pack the SCOTUS with Democrat justices.) But it may NOT be the Supreme Court, but other federal courts as well. For complete details, click on this link:
- No good news today from the Rap World. Rapper DMX passed away after a drug overdose put him in a coma from which he did not come out. Who was he? What is he famous for? For complete details, click on this link:
- Here we go again: a New York Christian photographer is challenging a court ruling that demands the photographer agree to photograph LGTBQ weddings. The photographer has refused on the grounds of religious conflicts. For complete details, click on this link:
- The Queen of England and millions worldwide mourn the loss of the Duke of Edinburgh — the Queen’s husband — who died peacefully early Friday morning after a lengthy illness. Prince Phillip was a fixture in every event in which the Royal Family was part for more than half a century. He was 99 years of age. For complete details, click on this link:
The Daily Mail claimed to have authenticated the abandoned laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden in a shocking article published on Thursday. Hunter was also caught on camera using many drugs, paying for sex with prostitutes, and having a shady, toxic, and drug-fueled relationship with his late brother’s widow, Hallie Biden, according to the laptop. For complete details, click on this link:
- Uh-Oh: President Biden was caught telling a whopper in his Thursday announcement of executive actions he proposes to curb gun violence in the nation. He told the World he wants Congress to cancel the protection gun manufacturers have against being sued. The Government has given gun manufacturers NO such protection! For complete details, click on this link:
- Who besides me hit the ceiling yesterday after the report from New York that the state was using $2.1 Billion in COVID-19 stimulus money to give to illegals in New York? Are you kidding?!? Members of the House have gone postal and are demanding a full audit of New York’s COVID-19 spending. For complete details, click on this link:
- Here’s a story from the week too obvious to NOT include in today’s Bullet Points. A Biden nominee to head the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division was just discovered to be the organizer of a conference that was used “used as a tool by radical anti-government activists to champion cop-killers and free violent criminals.” One cannot make this stuff up! Let me get this straight: President Biden (or whoever handles his policy decisions) feels this woman, Kristen Clarke, is the right person to head such an important department that supposedly seeks to stamp out racial and ethnic discrimination? For complete details, click on this link: